Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:48 PM

My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! (37689 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by darkstar6971(m): 4:15am On Feb 17, 2022
Hey Nairalander pls I'm here purposely for advice.

I have a girlfriend of mine which we have been together for quit long time and we share everything together even reach a level of buying her an iPhone 11 while I'm managing my Samsung phone...

So one day some incident happened to me that led me to prison for almost 4 months yet for all this period this girl has never tried to pay me a visit...

After winning the court trial, this girl came to me and knelt down asking me to forgive her for what she did yet I have been forgiving her for the previous mistakes.

Guyss pls I really need advice. Is she manipulating me or is this love?

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Nobody: 4:28am On Feb 17, 2022
It's a mumu something

528 Likes 32 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by KashApp: 4:29am On Feb 17, 2022
It is love...she’s the perfect woman for you....smh!! You people will see things clearly and you still be asking for advice; sometimes, it makes me feel some stories here are not real sef.

698 Likes 43 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by omotoshodontee1: 4:30am On Feb 17, 2022
She actually tot u won't make it out soon and aside, the stigma that comes with ex convict...such type of bae are meant to be ur bedmate alone

386 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Merlissa(f): 4:30am On Feb 17, 2022
Fast and pray...

The Holy Spirit will guide you...

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by DaddyRochie1642: 4:57am On Feb 17, 2022
Oga your eyes will soon clear grin

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Jubal01: 5:03am On Feb 17, 2022
Cant u read the signs? Do u need angel Gabriel to come down and tell u himself?

147 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Wizywiz(m): 5:09am On Feb 17, 2022
Oga @op u don't need a soothsayer on this one na...why not forget the babe and move on..it's obvious she can't stand by you and be there for you...most ladies are only interested in for better for better....any worst them don leave u...abeg move on and forget her

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Romanoff(f): 5:12am On Feb 17, 2022
You're dating a fair weather girl and you're still asking this question.

This one pass MFM Deliverance, na C and S own sure pass. The type wey den dey do for inside river.

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by donaldking10: 5:24am On Feb 17, 2022
a SIMPle man.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Olumighty123(m): 5:40am On Feb 17, 2022
She fit no know road to the prison nau grin SIMPle guy.

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Olunmercy56(f): 5:41am On Feb 17, 2022
I'm a lady too, let her go, she can't endure a little trial.

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by uthlaw: 5:42am On Feb 17, 2022
What and what did you buy for your mum before... Until the girl Bleep ur best friend before you get sense!

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Lordedifice1: 5:43am On Feb 17, 2022
Stop asking us
You know already know what to do

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by DanseMacabre(m): 5:46am On Feb 17, 2022
What 'incident' led you to prison

Answer make we start from there, cos e dey likely say she no wan date ex-con.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by EvilNeedle(m): 5:56am On Feb 17, 2022
This guy needs someone to prescribe him a redpill. He's a SIMPle man.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by EvilNeedle(m): 5:56am On Feb 17, 2022
Olumighty123:
She fit no know road to the prison nau grin SIMPle guy.

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by chatinent: 6:08am On Feb 17, 2022
Nigeria is not for you.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Jack005(m): 6:13am On Feb 17, 2022
Foolish boy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:28am On Feb 17, 2022
Not everything you'll have to seek public opinion on. You're seeing the handwriting on the wall already.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Keji1012(m): 6:31am On Feb 17, 2022
Merlissa:
Fast and pray...

The Holy Spirit will guide you...

If it’s a man , u would have pull down the roof with your response .. hole women

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 17, 2022
Unless God himself thunders from the heavens, I would advice you to dump that girl undecided....

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by webhead: 6:52am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:
Hey Nairalander pls I'm here purposely for advice
I have a girlfriend of mine which we have been together for quit long time and we share everything together even reach a level of buying her an iPhone 11 while I'm managing my Samsung phone... So one day some incident happen to me that lead me to prison for almost 4 months yet for all this period this girl has never try to pay me the reason... after winning the court trial this girl come to me and kneel down asking me to forgive her for what she did yet I have been forgiving her for the previousmistakes,
Guyss pls I really need advice is she manipulating me or is a love?
Bro, don't be a simp!
That girl does not love you. What if you didn't win the court trial. Where would she have seen you to beg you for forgiveness.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 17, 2022
You be mumu.

After all she did, you're still here asking us stupid questions if she's manipulating you.

No, she's not.

She's an oversize wife material.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 7:20am On Feb 17, 2022
Well,I could have advice you to just let her go,but bro iphone 11 is a big phone, and she hasn't pay for it,after you have exhaust your knacking bundle,u can dump her.... thanks

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:33am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:
I have a girlfriend of mine which we have been together for quit long time and we share everything together even reach a level of buying her an iPhone 11 while I'm managing my Samsung phone... So one day some incident happen to me that lead me to prison for almost 4 months yet for all this period this girl has never try to pay me the reason... after winning the court trial this girl come to me and kneel down asking me to forgive her for what she did yet I have been forgiving her for the previousmistakes,

The truth is that you’ll not do anything we advise you to do. You’re not using your head. Deep down you know what to do. Enjoy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:34am On Feb 17, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
Well,I could have advice you to just let her go,but bro iphone 11 is a big phone, and she hasn't pay for it,after you have exhaust your knacking bundle,u can dump her.... thanks

Knacking bundle? Why is sex so important to you?

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by vincentjk(m): 7:54am On Feb 17, 2022
Don't leave her please because she is sorry and really loves you, please don't break her heart.

Do and go and see her parents so you can both settle down then she'll succeed in setting you up and then forget you in prison and sell all your properties, while you're in prison eating watery beans and gnashing teeth.

Mumu.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by MufasaLion: 8:08am On Feb 17, 2022
Damn!

Get yourself a woman like Keyshia Ka'oir, not some birdie that's gonna fly once your boat hit the rock.

Be wise!
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by kingPhidel(m): 8:14am On Feb 17, 2022
If she can’t be there for you during your dark days what makes you think she’s the one ? No good reason should’ve kept from visiting once. It’s clear that if tomorrow you life throws you off the grid she will joyfully cuddle another man without prejudice. So kick the hail out her stinky face from your life.
“If you are with me during my dark days, be sure you’ll earn my sincere love” lesson learnt

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by Highter1(m): 8:22am On Feb 17, 2022
darkstar6971:
Are sure you are in your right senses.....oku obo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by youngblaq: 8:25am On Feb 17, 2022
I want to puke on your brain.
You a pussy dimwitted fool to spare the time to come on here to relate this dogshit to Landers.

I hate using words like this...but how else could a pussy like you be persuaded. Take her back bro...she's the woman for ya. Yuck!

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose / She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage / Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.