Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Actress, Nse Ikpe-etim Celebrates 9th Wedding Anniversary With Husband, Clifford - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Nse Ikpe-etim Celebrates 9th Wedding Anniversary With Husband, Clifford (1626 Views)

Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) / Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures / Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates 44th Birthday With Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress, Nse Ikpe-etim Celebrates 9th Wedding Anniversary With Husband, Clifford by onyi25(f): 6:01am On Feb 17, 2022
Veteran Nollywood actress, Nse Ikpe-Etim is celebrating her 9th wedding anniversary with her lovely husband, Clifford Sule.

To celebrate the huge milestone, the movie star took to her Instagram page to share adorable photos and videos to capturing beautiful moments with her partner.

She accompanied the pictures and video with a heartwarming caption...

Visit web page below for full update;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/02/veteran-actress-nse-ikpe-etim.html

3 Likes

Re: Actress, Nse Ikpe-etim Celebrates 9th Wedding Anniversary With Husband, Clifford by elonmuskbaby: 6:02am On Feb 17, 2022
Misogynists will never cease to amaze me grin

I thought they accused this woman of not being married and being "a lesbian or unmarried evening newspaper"

I really love this woman for keeping her marital life private and silencing badbelles

Because at the end of the day it's easy to spot fake friends and frenemies when you conceal a lot of things about yourself.know this and know peace

2 Likes

Re: Actress, Nse Ikpe-etim Celebrates 9th Wedding Anniversary With Husband, Clifford by wizonlyson: 6:04am On Feb 17, 2022
angry angry they no they invest..just to dey celebrate, all the time..shmmmm..

1 Like

Re: Actress, Nse Ikpe-etim Celebrates 9th Wedding Anniversary With Husband, Clifford by Lawlab251: 6:11am On Feb 17, 2022
Ok
Re: Actress, Nse Ikpe-etim Celebrates 9th Wedding Anniversary With Husband, Clifford by pretydiva(f): 8:27am On Feb 17, 2022
One of Nigeria's finest actress. Happy wedding anniversary. Forever is the goal
Re: Actress, Nse Ikpe-etim Celebrates 9th Wedding Anniversary With Husband, Clifford by We4all: 12:11pm On Feb 17, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
Misogynists will never cease to amaze me grin

I thought they accused this woman of not being married and being "a lesbian or unmarried evening newspaper"

I really love this woman for keeping her marital life private and silencing badbelles

Because at the end of the day it's easy to spot fake friends and frenemies when you conceal a lot of things about yourself.know this and know peace

It’s her sister that is a lesbian.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“korra Cheated On Me With Don Jazzy” – Justin Dean Reveals / Facebook User Shows Off His Grandfather As He Celebrates His 195th Birthday / Cross Dresser Jay Boogie Flaunts His Curves In Revealing Lingerie Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.