Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Where Does Our Soul Reside - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Does Our Soul Reside (804 Views)

How Exactly Does Our DNA Define Us? / Why Does Our Generation Easily Get Depression? / How Does Our Emotional Well-being Affect Our Overall Health .? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Does Our Soul Reside by Divoc19(f): 7:46am On Feb 17, 2022
Could our soul be in our mind brain upstair or down in our hearts.

Scientist please help me out

1 Like

Re: Where Does Our Soul Reside by DoggoneDogg: 7:48am On Feb 17, 2022
At Yaba left
Re: Where Does Our Soul Reside by superCleanworks(m): 8:04am On Feb 17, 2022
ask SOUL E BABA

1 Like

Re: Where Does Our Soul Reside by mariovito(m): 8:07am On Feb 17, 2022
Doesn't exist.
Re: Where Does Our Soul Reside by MufasaLion: 8:59am On Feb 17, 2022
Inside Sauti Soul in Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Where Does Our Soul Reside by Divoc19(f): 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
You mean we have no soul shocked
mariovito:
Doesn't exist.
Re: Where Does Our Soul Reside by mariovito(m): 8:06am On Feb 18, 2022
There's no proof for it.

However, it has been shown how hormones, neurons and neurotransmitters play on the human mind to create almost any kind of effect, from having a spiritual experience to out of body experience.
Divoc19:

1 Like

Re: Where Does Our Soul Reside by Divoc19(f): 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2022
Interestingly creepy. So, why are we on this earthly journey?
mariovito:
There's no proof for it.

However, it has been shown how hormones, neurons and neurotransmitters play on the human mind to create almost any kind of effect, from having a spiritual experience to out of body experience.
Re: Where Does Our Soul Reside by mariovito(m): 7:54am On Feb 19, 2022
Why are horses, dogs, raccoons, vultures, eagles here?

The reality of your question is why we formed religions, cults, countries, associations, soul.

Humans as a collective can't deal with the fact that even with our so called higher intelligence, it may be possible we are here for nothing. We can't wrap our heads round the fact that life may be meaningless. That our life as humans equates with that of any other living thing.

So we made attempts to distinguish ourselves from others.

The truth remains that we here for nothing.

So instead of wasting the little time we have to spend here preparing for heaven or a destination for our souls in the here after, why not be like the hog or the fox or bird that focuses on living, just living and nothing more. Maybe we'll make the best of here instead of wasting away here while hoping for a better place after.

Divoc19:
Interestingly creepy. So, why are we on this earthly journey?

2 Likes

Re: Where Does Our Soul Reside by Divoc19(f): 2:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
Deep
mariovito:

The reality of your question is why we formed religions, cults, countries, associations, soul.

Humans as a collective can't deal with the fact that even with our so called higher intelligence, it may be possible we are here for nothing. We can't wrap our heads round the fact that life may be meaningless. That our life as humans equates with that of any other living thing.

So instead of wasting the little time we have to spend here preparing for heaven or a destination for our souls in the here after, why not be like the hog or the fox or bird that focuses on living, just living and nothing more. Maybe we'll make the best of here instead of wasting away here while hoping for a better place after.

2 Likes

Re: Where Does Our Soul Reside by wealthtrak: 8:53am On Feb 21, 2022
Divoc19:
@Divoc19,
You don't have a soul...

YOU are SOUL occupying the physical body (which will be discarded like a piece of cloth at the end of the cycle).

"When the student is ready, the teacher will come."

4 Likes

Re: Where Does Our Soul Reside by wealthtrak: 8:58am On Feb 21, 2022
mariovito:

My first encounter with near-death experiences was in a book that I read back in the early 1980s which belonged to my father. Since then, I've read more books and watched videos and documentaries on this.

There are other dimensions than this physical planet. We are made up of atoms and everything is in a state of different states of vibration or energy!

Near-death experiences are real and many people who were certified dead in hospitals, reported floating out of their physical bodies and accurately described what happened in the operating rooms and other places. They (souls) could pass through solid objects, see and hear people but the doctors, nurses and relatives could NOT see or hear them. This is because "souls" exist in a higher state of vibration or energy than the human physical body which is at a lower vibration. It is just like the magnetic field or radio wave signals that exist, but our physical eyes CANNOT see!

I like your insightful post and ability to think and ask yourself critical questions. I have always been like that too over the decades and personal experience is key in a world of cause-and-effect where some folks try to manipulate others.

I hope this helps.

All the best.smiley

8 Likes

Re: Where Does Our Soul Reside by Divoc19(f): 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
Great.
Apart from John Edward the popular American who hears and speaks to souls that has passed on. I don't really know how to get more good info about this quest.
Can you share any of those movies and book names with me.
wealthtrak:

My first encounter with near-death
experiences was in a book that I read back in the early 1980s which
belonged to my father. Since then, I've read more books and watched videos and documentaries on this.

There are other dimensions than
this physical planet. We are made
up of atoms and everything is in
a state of different states of
vibration or energy!

Near-death experiences are real and many people who were certified dead in hospitals, reported floating out of their physical bodies and accurately described what happened in the operating rooms and other places. They (souls) could pass through solid objects, see and hear people but the doctors, nurses and relatives could NOT see or hear them. This is because "souls" exist in a higher state of vibration or energy than the human physical body which is at a lower vibration.
It is just like the magnetic field or radio wave signals that exist, but our physical eyes CANNOT see!

I like your insightful post and ability to think and ask yourself critical questions. I have always been like that too over the decades and personal experience is key in a world of cause-and-effect where some folks try to manipulate others.

I hope this helps.

All the best.smiley

Cc: Divoc19

1 Like

Re: Where Does Our Soul Reside by wealthtrak: 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2022
Divoc19:
Great.
Apart from John Edward the popular American who hears and speaks to souls that has passed on. I don't really know how to get more good info about this quest.
Can you share any of those movies and book names with me.
Hello @Divoc19... sure. smiley
Right off the bat, here are just a
few specifics:

The book that I first read which got me exposed to "NDEs" in the early 1980s was "Life After Life" by Raymond Moody which is a 1975 best-seller. It has sold millions of copies till date. The printed versions of the book can be got on Amazon. Over half of the world's
population believes in the trans-migration of Soul, karma and
reincarnation of some sort.
(The medieval-era concept of eternal damnation via hellfire or some "lake of sulphur, fire and
brimstone" is just what it is - PURE
fiction used by the clergy of the
orthodox religions to scare and
control their grip on the masses).

Second, I've watched Discovery
Channel documentaries on
Near-Death Experiences (NDEs)
and also on YouTube! Fantastic stuff... which sort of removes the
fear of passing on.

So search YouTube by typing: "NDE documentaries" and you'll get some videos lasting for over 50 minutes or over 1 hour.

You can also search for Raymond Moody Near-death experience documentaries on YTube which you may be able to download on your computer for free.

By the way Divoc, tell me when and how did you develop keen interest in this subject matter?

Hope I simplified things for you here. Talk to you later. smiley

Ciao.
Re: Where Does Our Soul Reside by Divaan: 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
Rather than relying on scientific jargons that lead to nowhere. These books will answer your questions and put things in perspective. You know even if a doctor should dissect your body in a laboratory. He will not be able to find your soul. Read this these books with an open mind if truly you are willing to learn.

Man on three dimensions: Spirit, Soul and body by Kenneth Hagins

Growing up spiritually by Kenneth Hagins

The New Birth by Kenneth Hagins.

P.s try get the first book online by the same author

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Does Our Soul Reside by Divoc19(f): 10:35am On Feb 25, 2022
@bolded. Long story o undecided can I send a dm?

wealthtrak:

Hello @Divoc19... sure. smiley
Right off the bat, here are just a
few specifics:

The book that I first read which got me exposed to "NDEs" in the early 1980s was "Life After Life" by Raymond Moody which is a 1975 best-seller. It has sold millions of copies till date. The printed versions of the book can be got on Amazon. Over half of the world's
population believes in the trans-migration of Soul, karma and
reincarnation of some sort.
(The medieval-era concept of eternal damnation via hellfire or some "lake of sulphur, fire and
brimstone" is just what it is - PURE
fiction used by the clergy of the
orthodox religions to scare and
control their grip on the masses).

Second, I've watched Discovery
Channel documentaries on
Near-Death Experiences (NDEs)
and also on YouTube! Fantastic stuff... which sort of removes the
fear of passing on.

So search YouTube by typing: "NDE documentaries" and you'll get some videos lasting for over 50 minutes or over 1 hour.

You can also search for Raymond Moody Near-death experience documentaries on YTube which you may be able to download on your computer for free.

By the way Divoc, tell me when and how did you develop keen interest in this subject matter?

Hope I simplified things for you here. Talk to you later. smiley

Ciao.

Re: Where Does Our Soul Reside by Astrogadgetist: 11:11am On Feb 25, 2022
Divaan:
Rather than relying on scientific jargons that lead to nowhere. These books will answer your questions and put things in perspective. You know even if a doctor should dissect your body in a laboratory. He will not be able to find your soul. Read this these books with an open mind if truly you are willing to learn.

Man on three dimensions: Spirit, Soul and body by Kenneth Hagins

Growing up spiritually by Kenneth Hagins

The New Birth by Kenneth Hagins.

P.s try get the first book online by the same author

Hi. Pls reply the lady who is curious about deeper things.

Gosh I didn't notice how far this society has fallen from true curiosity. Just look at these dweebs answering a sincere question with sarcasm and jokes. They follow the west like puppets. But even westerners are beginning to question science. These ones are still here sounding brain dead. Don't worry, a shock therapy is coming up soon.

PS: religion is crap, but that does not mean humans should stop being curious.

2 Likes

Re: Where Does Our Soul Reside by Astrogadgetist: 11:13am On Feb 25, 2022
Divoc19:

Hi. You are right to be asking questions. Life is not what it seems wink

1 Like

Re: Where Does Our Soul Reside by Astrogadgetist: 11:16am On Feb 25, 2022
wealthtrak:

My first encounter with near-death
experiences was in a book that I read back in the early 1980s which
belonged to my father. Since then, I've read more books and watched videos and documentaries on this.

There are other dimensions than
this physical planet. We are made
up of atoms and everything is in
a state of different states of
vibration or energy!

Near-death experiences are real and many people who were certified dead in hospitals, reported floating out of their physical bodies and accurately described what happened in the operating rooms and other places. They (souls) could pass through solid objects, see and hear people but the doctors, nurses and relatives could NOT see or hear them. This is because "souls" exist in a higher state of vibration or energy than the human physical body which is at a lower vibration.
It is just like the magnetic field or radio wave signals that exist, but our physical eyes CANNOT see!

I hope this helps.

All the best.smiley

Awesome!

1 Like

Re: Where Does Our Soul Reside by Divoc19(f): 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
Life is not what it seems indeed. And that is why I barely have high expectations on things beyond my control

Astrogadgetist:

Hi. You are right to be asking questions. Life is not what it seems wink
Re: Where Does Our Soul Reside by wealthtrak: 5:29am On Feb 26, 2022
Divoc19:
@bolded.
Yes Divoc, send a DM as you intended. Have a great weekend.
Cheers! smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Does Our Soul Reside by francisbarrack(m): 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
In d imagination...

(1) (Reply)

Most Nigerians Are Not Educated About Hiv And Aids / 'hiv Test A Crime, Aids 'cure' Killed A Whole Generation' / Advice A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.