Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) (56163 Views)

10,000 Smiles: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Bags Of Rice To Widows, Single Mums / Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review / #BBNaija : Tonto Dikeh Gifts Nina The Promised "Iphone X" - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by nwekeugochukwu: 10:49am On Feb 17, 2022
Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son, King Andre, A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos)

Nigerian actress Tonto Dikeh has taken to her Instagram handle to celebrate her son, King Andre Dikeh, on his sixth birthday today February 17, IGBERETV reports.

Tonto announced that she has bought a piece of Scotland's real estate for him as a birthday present.

Posting photos of the deed, Tonto thanked her Uncle Snoopdogg for helping her secure the investment

''Planning your future has been the most important event for me..

FOR THIS YEAR I GO MY BABY @kingandre_dikeh a piece of SCOTTLAND REAL ESTATE and his Deeds came with a TITLE AS ‘LORD’ and a Tree planted in his honor and Name..

I am so proud of how far we have come as a team.

A big thanks to My girl @glogeworld and my uncle @snoopdogg for helping me get this lifetime real estate investment''

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaEa_n3ofdE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Wishing her son a happy birthday today, Tonto wrote;

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY OBA
No long story, You have me and I have you!!
You are love
Thank you Oba for choosing me…
You make it all worth it @kingandre_dikeh"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaEeAo3I-4g/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by nwekeugochukwu: 10:49am On Feb 17, 2022
More

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 17, 2022
Reliance in its purest, highest, form is a code to live by: That every life matters. Every future matters. Taking care of each other matters. And our shared purpose is to create amazing futures for our children's children.

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 11:05am On Feb 17, 2022
One day the son will look for his father, no matter how she badmouth him.

308 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by densiks: 11:11am On Feb 17, 2022
This looks forged and an unnecessary ploy to impress social media folks.

Also the little boy is looking lost because of his continued daily disconnect from his father.

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by DoggoneDogg: 11:14am On Feb 17, 2022
Why is the boy's surname Dikeh and not Churchill?

I pity this woman.
The boy doesn't even need any old uncle or aunt to tell him things, he will read & watch everything he needs to know on the internet and hate this woman eventually.

164 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 11:16am On Feb 17, 2022
I'm concerned with how Snoop became her uncle.

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 17, 2022
Well if this is true. I'm impressed at her decisions. Shows she's really smart but not everything the world should know. Nothing beats setting ur kids up for greatness. No amount of private jet or fancy luxury cars can match it. Respect

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 17, 2022
Buying land in nigeria costs a fortune than buying abroad
Make she pipe down abeg
Still I no understand y lands for naija cost like mad, when I fit buy an acre of land in some parts of california for less than $50k
See as the boy dey shine teeth with him groundnut oil head

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Muna4real(f): 11:57am On Feb 17, 2022
I can see that this news really pained some people. Some are calling father inside, like seriously? Wish him happy birthday and pass or just read.

Happy birthday to the handsome lad.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by We4all: 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
She gave him a land and some bleaching creams. Someone should ask her to stop bleaching his skin.

By the way, did you know that a greater number of gays and male transgenders have something in common: they were either raised by single moms or grew up as an only son in the midst of girls.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Muna4real(f): 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
We4all:
She gave him a land and some bleaching creams. Someone should ask her to stop bleaching his skin.

By the way, did you know that a greater number of gays and male transgenders have something in common: they were either raised by single moms or grew up as an only son in the midst of girls.

Lies. First of all, that's the boy's natural complexion. Tonto is naturally fair. Go back to her old photos.

Secondly, I don't believe your assumptions on male transgenders. Let's take the two most popular ones in Nigeria as examples. Bobrisky and James brown. They were raised by both parents. I might not know of the rest, but most,if not all of them have father figures in their lives.

Male children of single mothers eventually become responsible in their early life because they feel they are the only male and need to stand up to their responsibilities.

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by nachisunday(m): 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2022
Bobrisky be like dont worry i will kidnap your son you will rest.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ohhh great,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by childuptojoy(m): 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2022

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
We4all:

What of this?

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by kenzysmith: 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
At the age of 6 this boy is already richer than people papa all thanks to her mama Toto who have made it possible

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
densiks:
This looks forged and an unnecessary ploy to impress social media folks.

Also the little boy is looking lost because of his continued daily disconnect from his father.
Na today yansh dey for back? Na today she start to forge or run to internet with unconfirmed things?
The boy is obviously being isolated so he won't know things about himself and his mother.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
We4all:

Is that thing she bought land or a title?

Every Lordship or Ladyship title pack contributes to the preservation and protection of woodland areas in Scotland. As the intention is for the land to be kept in its natural state, we ask that all interested parties do bear this in mind.

That's what she said she bought for her kid. Maybe she doesn't even know what it's about.

13 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
kenzysmith:
At the age of 6 this boy is already richer than people papa this Toto work sha

How so?

For wildlife preservation forest? It's a contribution to the preservation of nature and they dash you the title...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2022
Muna4real:
I can see that this news really pained some people. Some are calling father inside, like seriously? Wish him happy birthday and pass or just read.

Happy birthday to the handsome lad.
People were pained when she uploaded 4 vehicles she bought for his 4th birthday, where are the cars?
People were pained when she bought a 5 bedroom duplex in Abuja plus 5 cars as 5th birthday gift, only for gist lover to expose the owner as Mr Mubarak, a married man with 3 children she was dating.
People were pained for UN award and even when she ACQUIRED stolen SUV, now this for 6th birthday.
Advice her to leave the boy out of her online stupidity and fake life instead, he will grow up to ask for all these. She should stop posting rubbish and lies just to please people.
She is bleaching, it is no news, 7/10 of people who bleach are naturally light skinned.
https://www.nairaland.com/6420491/tonto-dikeh-gifts-son-andre

29 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Muna4real(f): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

People were pained when she uploaded 4 vehicles she bought for his 4th birthday, where are the cars?
People were pained when she bought a 5 bedroom duplex in Abuja plus 5 cars as 5th birthday gift, only for gist lover to expose the owner as Mr Mubarak, a married man with 3 children she was dating.
People were pained for UN award and even when she ACQUIRED stolen SUV, now this for 6th birthday.
Advice her to leave the boy out of her online stupidity and fake life instead, he will grow up to ask for all these. She should stop posting rubbish and lies just to please people.
She is bleaching, it is no news, 7/10 of people who bleach are naturally light skinned.

It's like you're among the pained ones. grin
Oga biko stop exaggerating. She never bought 4 cars for his birthday, neither did she buy duplex and the rest. Which kain lie be this?

Online stupidity because she celebrated her son's birthday? FYI, she can celebrate his birthday anyhow she wants and there's nothing you can do about it. She's not the first, and she won't be the last. Go and register your pain somewhere else.

As for your last sentence, show it to a 6 year old child and watch the reaction.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by obasi101(m): 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by WibusJaga: 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2022

Try as much as she can, there is a vacuum Tonto can never fill with material things, no matter how expensive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Passionate888: 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
Nice
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by PerfectJUSTICE: 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
Audio plot of land. Anything to be in the news again. Watin concern me self

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
Senomii:
Buying land in nigeria costs a fortune than buying abroad
Make she pipe down abeg
Still I no understand y lands for naija cost like mad, when I fit buy an acre of land in some parts of california for less than $50k
The GREED in Naija is astonishing

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos) by jojo1415: 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2022
The boy in an upcoming bobrisky

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"When You Give A Donkey Too Much Attention, It Will Think It's Horse" - Olamide / Remembering These Dead Nollywood Actors / Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.