Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Look At This Little River Bird I Caught This Nigga Eating - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Look At This Little River Bird I Caught This Nigga Eating (965 Views)

I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It / The Pouched Rat My Dogs Caught This Morning (Photos) / I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At This Little River Bird I Caught This Nigga Eating by NotoriousBiggyS: 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
Walking through one of my site at ibeju lekki axis I came across this security guard in the site preparing and about to eat this tiny creature of bird , which he caught in the surrounding swamp. Isn't this disgusting and savagery , barbaric , archaic, degrading?. Who did this to Africa? Is it Poverty, hunger, illiteracy or what exactly can be the cause of this.
This is 2022 and we still have lot of this kind of people here in Africa.
Re: Look At This Little River Bird I Caught This Nigga Eating by Baawaa(m): 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
Go to your village they eat the tiniest bird grin
Re: Look At This Little River Bird I Caught This Nigga Eating by Mooh247: 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
I don't get the lamentations here

Did the whole Africa eat the tiny bird?! Why drag the whole Africa into your personal issues

Americans eat tiny animals like oysters , crab , lobsters and Cray fish... Have you insulted them as well

Asians practically eat all animals with meat an protein

At an Italian meat shop they sell almost all exotic animal meat and people buy and eat them
Re: Look At This Little River Bird I Caught This Nigga Eating by Shhhh01(f): 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
Who is this one again ranting unnecessarily.
NotoriousBiggyS:
Walking through one of my site at ibeju lekki axis I came across this security guard in the site preparing and about to eat this tiny creature of bird , which he caught in the surrounding swamp. Isn't this disgusting and savagery , barbaric , archaic, degrading?. Who did this to Africa? Is it Poverty, hunger, illiteracy or what exactly can be the cause of this.
This is 2022 and we still have lot of this kind of people here in Africa.

(1) (Reply)

See How I Made This Easy And Delicious Carrot Stew (pics And Video) / Food Recipe: My Sharp Sharp Yam And Palmnion Sauce / LAKE RICE: Please Share Your Testimony On The Quality & Taste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.