Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

What You Need To Know About The Scam Called Money Ritual - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What You Need To Know About The Scam Called Money Ritual (836 Views)

I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest / Man Barks Like A Dog In Ogun Once In A Month For Money Ritual - Instablog(video) / History The Story Of Otokoto Money Ritual Killing Of 1996 In Owerri, Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Need To Know About The Scam Called Money Ritual by Princewill1(m): 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
I'm writing this because i can't believe that i live in the same country with millions who strongly believe in money ritual.

If your traditional African religion promises you wealth from ritual, then the question is: why was your African ancestors poor? Your ancestors would've been the first to benefit from money ritual had it been it's real. African ancestors sold their children into slavery in exchange for things like hot drinks and mirror. Rich ancestors don't do that. The fact is African ancestors were very poor despite money ritual practices in their domain.

Secondly, if you're into occult or hopes on spiritual products coming from India for your money ritual then your case is even worse. India with all her so-called spirituality is notorious for extreme poverty. The country has endemic poverty. Some of the bizarre poverty situations coming out from India has not been seen in any part of the world. So how come Indian spirituality which hasn't save herself will promise you fathom wealth and you believe it?

Now there are two different opinions within people who believe in money ritual. One group believes that the money will mysteriously appear in your room, while the other believes that the money will come from your handwork (job/business)

ABOUT MONEY MYSTERIOUSLY APPEARING IN YOUR BEDROOM

1. This is a joke! Will the money have CBN numbers or Federal Reserve numbers (Incase of dollars)? Who printed the money that will appear in your room? Will it have govt numbers on it? Any currency without genuine govt numbers on it is nothing but counterfeit currency.

2. Okay let's assume that the money will be genuine govt currencies. Now has there been anyday in Nigeria that banks woke up and discovered that their money disappeared from their vaults? If huge genuine money were to appear to a ritualist's bedroom, at least such money must have come from a genuine physical source.

3. Also, if huge sums of mysterious money were to keep coming into a country's economy each year due to money ritual, it will eventually cause hyper-inflation on the economy. This is simple economics. The fact that Nigeria with all her money ritual practices over the years hasn't yet experienced hyper-inflation(the one seen in Venezuela and Zimbabwe) means that all those ritual practices was nothing but a haux.

ABOUT THOSE BELIEVING MONEY WILL COME FROM YOUR HANDWORK

1. Let's face the facts, if a truckpusher in Lagos were to use all his entire village population for money ritual, he will still not be able to buy a private jet from his handwork.

2. It's good that some of these people recognizes that money comes from handwork and not just ritual. Now, If the money i supposed to make from money ritual will come from my handwork, is it not sensible to rather devote and focus all my time and energy on that my handwork to achieve maximum result?

Some say that money ritual works for some and not for everybody. The truth remains that if it only works for just 30 % of the people involved in it in Ogun state, the highest concentration of multi-millionaires and billionaire in the world would've been found in Ogun state.

"My people suffer for lack of knowledge"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Need To Know About The Scam Called Money Ritual by cherishmichael: 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
Hustle ooo.

Re: What You Need To Know About The Scam Called Money Ritual by cherishmichael: 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2022
That's what they continue to use in deceiving themselves, they don't reason, baba wey you go dey do money ritual no rich himself, out of all the world's richest men outlisted yet none of them are native doctors but one unknown mugu will wake up and decide to go to baba for money.

4 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About The Scam Called Money Ritual by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
Op you don try am before wey e no work for you? Maybe you no follow baba instructions.See ehn,most of this skull miners are no the one doing the rituals.They are contracted to bring the parts after they have been paid.

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About The Scam Called Money Ritual by caesymore(m): 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mehn...

OP believe wetin you won believe all not, Money JUJU dey board your believing it no matter.

We stand against Mooney juju via say na bad market for we society, if you won argue its potency na your matter be that.
Re: What You Need To Know About The Scam Called Money Ritual by emmanuelbrown26: 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
Op go to ny state in yoruba and ask them this question. west wey dey sell head 20k
Re: What You Need To Know About The Scam Called Money Ritual by Stubborn82: 11:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
O.P Your argument here shows you lack understanding of ritualism. When a child doesn't know herbal leafs he will call it a mere vegetable leaf.

Let me enlighten you small on Rituals.
Consider ritual same as the law of gravity, if you argue that you don't believe in the law of gravity, and you go ahead and jump from a rooftop, you will fall down and probably you might broke your leg, if the president of united state do the same, he will fall and break his leg, because you doesn't believe in something doesn't reduces it potency.

Rituals is not your age mate, in fact money ritual is the smallest and simple part of rituals.

In the very very long time ago, kings were doing ritual to cheat death, it is small boys that are going for money rituals.

The strongest of rituals are called "IMULE" in yoruba language, this kind of ritual turn you to become god. I can't go more than this for you, because your brain can't cope with it.

2 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About The Scam Called Money Ritual by Bastardlyrich: 11:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
Stubborn82:
O.P Your argument here shows you lack understanding of ritualism. When a child doesn't know herbal leafs he will call it a mere vegetable leaf.

Let me enlighten you small on Rituals.
Consider ritual same as the law of gravity, if you argue that you don't believe in the law of gravity, and you go ahead and jump from a rooftop, you will fall down and probably you might broke your leg, if the president of united state do the same, he will fall and break his leg, because you doesn't believe in something doesn't reduces it potency.

Rituals is not your age mate, in fact money ritual is the smallest and simple part of rituals.

In the very very long time ago, kings were doing ritual to cheat death, it is small boys that are going for money rituals.

The strongest of rituals are called "IMULE" in yoruba language, this kind of ritual turn you to become god. I can't go more than this for you, because your brain can't cope with it.
Yeah afonjas are the pioneer of rituaism,cultism, backstabbetrs, betrayass and all manners of evilll.
Later you will claim that afonjass are Muslim or Christian's.
Keep skull minning to your region.if a skull miner is caught in ss/se region he will be lynchh
Re: What You Need To Know About The Scam Called Money Ritual by Omoluabi16(m): 2:14am On Feb 18, 2022
Princewill1:
"
bring you big skull. I wan check something first.
Re: What You Need To Know About The Scam Called Money Ritual by shagasha: 3:16am On Feb 18, 2022
Bros/sis, OP whichever one you are, this your post shows that you don't understand spiritual things and also not observant. Rituals is real be it money ritual or whatever kind of ritual.

Yiu ask y native doctors are not rich, it is not their calling to be rich bcuz what they seek or worship is far higher than money. Only carnal minded people see money as the ultimate. Spiritual minded people although may be rich but understand that money is ephemeral.
*Spiritual minded people here covers all kinds of spirituality
Re: What You Need To Know About The Scam Called Money Ritual by ivolt: 4:02am On Feb 18, 2022

The strongest of rituals are called "IMULE" in yoruba language, this kind of ritual turn you to become god.
So, how many gods are in your lineage and which of them are immortal?
I think you need basic language education.

I can't go more than this for you, because your brain can't cope with it.
You can't go more because you know nothing about the topic beyond rumours and speculation.

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About The Scam Called Money Ritual by ivolt: 4:03am On Feb 18, 2022
Revolution2022:
Op you don try am before wey e no work for you? Maybe you no follow baba instructions.See ehn,most of this skull miners are no the one doing the rituals.They are contracted to bring the parts after they have been paid.
They are paid peanuts from 5K to 50K by the equally poverty-stricken gullible ones.
We can see poverty written all over them.

If money ritual works, they would use the parts themselves instead of selling to others.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Anambra: Gunmen Visit Ukpor Again, Kill Policewoman, Shoot Husband / ECOWAS Enough Is Enough / Check The Statistics Of Aircraft Accidents & Gun Violence Death In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.