Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,930 members, 7,803,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? (29107 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by grandstar(m): 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
When you adopt a child, you're to love + accept him/her as your own child. They become YOUR child. If you later bear a biological child, your adopted child remains your first child, while your biological child will be your second.

The adopted child may have greater love and loyalty to you because he realizes it's an act of undeserved kindness to raise a child that's not biologically yours.

1 Like

Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by bepositive11: 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
adopted son will be the 1st child, biological son will fully understand....all chldren will be loved equally (whether male female biological or otherwise), and receive equal share in my will.

only foolish people die without a will,

This is the best solution
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Monday60655(m): 9:02am On Feb 21, 2022
jasmine2013:
Step bawo?!
I don't understand the meaning of "bawo"
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Iamlakexide(m): 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
Grgton:
you are just being emotional on the adopted!!

Biological issue of the man is his son ! Infact his first sperm haha

In this world no Son or daughter is a bastard. He or she is a vessel given to a person who have no idea of its worth.
Children are rare gem either your sperm or not.
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 22, 2022
Iamlakexide:

In this world no Son or daughter is a bastard. He or she is a vessel given to a person who have no idea of its worth.
Children are rare gem either your sperm or not.
I understand your point sir! I'm not calling the adopted child a bastard never!! God won't be happy with me!!! What I'm saying in essence is that biologically he's not the first child, he's not the first issue coming out of the man!! Understand my point!!

If obviously! There should be a quest to find out the real biological father of the adopted child. . . But as of now legally he's still the man's son ! No dispute on that
Re: You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? by Iamlakexide(m): 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
Grgton:
I understand your point sir! I'm not calling the adopted child a bastard never!! God won't be happy with me!!! What I'm saying in essence is that biologically he's not the first child, he's not the first issue coming out of the man!! Understand my point!!

If obviously! There should be a quest to find out the real biological father of the adopted child. . . But as of now legally he's still the man's son ! No dispute on that

Actually. I have not objection to your views on this matter. But to me i would rather give the first position to who came to my life first no matter which way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

International Women's Day: 10 most influential women in Nigeria 2022 / Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday / Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.