Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,294 members, 7,780,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:34 PM

Please Give Me Your Genuine Opinion On My Life: I Need To Make Up My Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Give Me Your Genuine Opinion On My Life: I Need To Make Up My Mind (1102 Views)

My Small Breasts Is Affecting My Sex Life, I Feel Ashamed / OAP @Mayourspeaks's Opinion On Rape Sets Twitter On Fire / Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Give Me Your Genuine Opinion On My Life: I Need To Make Up My Mind by elizyous: 7:48am On Aug 02, 2007
Hi everyone, i need your candid opinion on what i should do.

I am in love with a man who is in his late 40's and i am just in my early 20's. he loves me madly and does all he can to make me happy and keep me. he is divorced with no kids and i feel that i will be happy with him, HE WANTS TO MARRY ME

My parents may not accept him and my friends think that he is too old but i believe that in life, one has to do what make one happy. They feel that he may die anytime but i try to make them understand that even a younger man may die anything to GOD knows what, accident, sickness etc.

What should i do? leave him and look for a  younger guy or be happy with him even if it is for one day, i don't know, whatever decision i make wherther positive or negative will still affect me in the sense that if i marry him, anything can happen and if i don't what gives me the assurance that it is greener on the other side,

Please people help a sister,
Re: Please Give Me Your Genuine Opinion On My Life: I Need To Make Up My Mind by sssflora: 8:08am On Aug 02, 2007
My lady age is just a number just follow ur hearth dat is if d man really care but look b/4 u leap & be prayerful i wish u best of luck

love conquer
Re: Please Give Me Your Genuine Opinion On My Life: I Need To Make Up My Mind by BlkRaven(f): 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2007
My honest opinion is that if you are really in love, you wouldn't be wondering about his age and no one (not even your parents) will be able to stop you from marrying the guy. You won't even be thinking that about the colour of the grass on the other side of the fence.

All I can say is that if you have any doubts, it's best to wait. This is one of those situations that no one can advise you on. Good luck and I hope you make the decision that's best for you.
Re: Please Give Me Your Genuine Opinion On My Life: I Need To Make Up My Mind by kilasos(f): 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2007
have u ever thot of gnenerational gap,does he like the same things as u.do u have similar interests?
you dont want to be in a father-daughter relationship,if this is not the case,i will say follow your heart.
but just imagine in 10 years time,will u still feel the same way you do about him.
Re: Please Give Me Your Genuine Opinion On My Life: I Need To Make Up My Mind by sammy6(m): 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2007
Stand up for what you believe in
Re: Please Give Me Your Genuine Opinion On My Life: I Need To Make Up My Mind by aikmamah1(m): 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2007
elizyous enough answers has been provided for here
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-69947.0.html#msg1349811
and a will always tell u a man who has lived with a woman for 12yrs before the womwn left him is impotent, so marrryong is steping on a life mine, it will surley blow

(1) (Reply)

She Fled Because I Told Her Im Not Gonna Stick To My Wife To Be Only. / No Money,no Love-.love Never Exist But If It Does,it Is 20% While Money Is 80% / Deceptive Guys:ladies Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.