Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Which Of These Will You Pick? (PHOTO) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Will You Pick? (PHOTO) (4929 Views)

Which Of These Three Women Would You Pick As Wife? / BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? / Which Of These 6 Black Women Would You Pick To Have Sex With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Will You Pick? (PHOTO) by Joelobioha(m): 11:36pm On Feb 17, 2022
Snitch24:
With all the knowledge I have right now
I'm definitely going for the red one
I could be on the Forbes list @25
walai..

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Will You Pick? (PHOTO) by Mooh247: 3:12am On Feb 18, 2022
Red pill abeg...

With such knowledge i will invest in Bitcoin, buy Dangote, Tesla, Facebook and Amazon shares... I will bet on every single sport events I can remember
Re: Which Of These Will You Pick? (PHOTO) by zuby4real10(m): 8:38am On Feb 19, 2022
Is like many people here did not understand what the blue pill means by jump to 45. Is not saying u should be 45yrs old irrespective of ur age rather 45 years should be added to your current age, if for example u r 30 years old now u will be 75rs if u choose blue pill. How many years will be left for you to live if 45yrs are added to ur current age?
Re: Which Of These Will You Pick? (PHOTO) by Athemisia: 9:07am On Feb 19, 2022
ThierryJay:
Definitely the redpill.

If I am time-travelled back to age 10 with all the knowledge I have now, I definitely get more than the 50million USD at age 45. For example, I only need to bet that Germany was going to beat Brazil 7 -1 at 2014 World cup against all odds and gbam over 40million USD don enter.

Knowledge of several fields will enable one to be a pioneer beneficiary in those areas with the prior knowledge one has.

This particular redpill is the life. Downside is that it can also change ones destiny for worse e.g you are more successful at an earlier age and you then take a flight that would eventually crash if you did not have prior knowledge of that flight.
Correct man your head dey game.... I will always be winning bet games grin red pill joor..
Re: Which Of These Will You Pick? (PHOTO) by mkdonald(m): 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
emmyluizzz:

you are a such big F**l

Youre not intelligent, dont quote me. Quote your dumb family members
Re: Which Of These Will You Pick? (PHOTO) by Slynation(m): 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
I don't even need to go back by 10years...just 2years is enough to make me one of the richest man on earth...!! Shiba inu, Ethereum, Sandbox, AXS, Metis, BNB, Avax, Manna, ILV, Pitbull, PigToken can comfortably make me a trillionaire in dollars...!!
Re: Which Of These Will You Pick? (PHOTO) by emmyluizzz: 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
mkdonald:
Youre not intelligent, dont quote me. Quote your dumb family members
like I said you a a big F**l
Re: Which Of These Will You Pick? (PHOTO) by Michelle70(m): 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
Snitch24:

What guarantee do you have that the money will sustain you till 60yrs
even if u live in Dubai, 50m will sustain u till u die.

Though I'll like to go back to age 10
Re: Which Of These Will You Pick? (PHOTO) by Michelle70(m): 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
Slynation:
I don't even need to go back by 10years...just 2years is enough to make me one of the richest man on earth...!! Shiba inu, Ethereum, Sandbox, AXS, Metis, BNB, Avax, Manna, ILV, Pitbull, PigToken can comfortably make me a trillionaire in dollars...!!
that mean u could become a trillionaire 2yrs from now?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Will You Pick? (PHOTO) by Slynation(m): 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
Michelle70:
that mean u could become a trillionaire 2yrs from now?
Lol...you will need sharp updates and foresight in this Crypto space!! The market is not for the weak...
Re: Which Of These Will You Pick? (PHOTO) by tnerro1(m): 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
Red pill and then employ Amazon and Tesla founders to work for me
Re: Which Of These Will You Pick? (PHOTO) by Snitch24(m): 11:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
Michelle70:
even if u live in Dubai, 50m will sustain u till u die.

Though I'll like to go back to age 10
Lol it's funny how y'all forgot about the risk side of the money
With the knowledge I have now if I go back to when I was 10yrs I will definitely be on the Forbes before 28

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Shares Photos Of The Women He's Been Sleeping With / My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings / Man Burst Into Tears At Hotel As He Nabs His Wife With Her Lover (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.