Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

I Will Vote My Brother Come 2023, Cos Of His Pedigree. You Too Vote Your Broth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Vote My Brother Come 2023, Cos Of His Pedigree. You Too Vote Your Broth (482 Views)

If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari / Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career / Vote Your Conscience In 2023, Says CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Vote My Brother Come 2023, Cos Of His Pedigree. You Too Vote Your Broth by colestephan86: 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
I will vote my brother come 2023, cos of his pedigree. You too vote your brother if he has a good past and leadership capacity.

1 Like

Re: I Will Vote My Brother Come 2023, Cos Of His Pedigree. You Too Vote Your Broth by triple996(m): 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
Naso
Re: I Will Vote My Brother Come 2023, Cos Of His Pedigree. You Too Vote Your Broth by Flexherbal(m): 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
Okay
Re: I Will Vote My Brother Come 2023, Cos Of His Pedigree. You Too Vote Your Broth by yinkus6750(m): 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2022
And WHO is your brother?
Re: I Will Vote My Brother Come 2023, Cos Of His Pedigree. You Too Vote Your Broth by colestephan86: 10:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
yinkus6750:
And WHO is your brother?
Don't worry about my brother,
You go ahead and vote your brother if he has pedigree and you think he is capable.
Re: I Will Vote My Brother Come 2023, Cos Of His Pedigree. You Too Vote Your Broth by colestephan86: 10:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
triple996:
Naso
Na so o.
You no fit say u no get brother.
Re: I Will Vote My Brother Come 2023, Cos Of His Pedigree. You Too Vote Your Broth by haffaze777(m): 10:54pm On Feb 17, 2022
I will only vote for south west or south south candidate in 2023 and 2027,I can vote for northern candidate in 2031.make I bend if I vote for ndi mkpurumiri,we all can hate togethergrin
Re: I Will Vote My Brother Come 2023, Cos Of His Pedigree. You Too Vote Your Broth by foryourmindlol: 3:24am On Feb 18, 2022
If your only criteria for voting is that you want your brother to rule, why can't you simply push for division of Nigeria so that everybody can be voting their brothers in their separate country?

Why do we lump each other on ourselves and then fight for my brother to rule?

Do you know that Russia and USA are 80km far from each other (its unbelievable but Google it).

Will it make sense for Russia, USA, Canada and Mexico to merge together simply because of proximity and cause chaos on each other?

This is why Igbos are the only sensible people found in Nigeria. They already know that Nigeria cannot work. Other tribes either don't know this or simply don't care or like to pretend ignorance. Even if you pretend for 500 more years, you're dealing with yourself. Whenever you are ready, you will see progress.

Current Nigeria setup only allows for people with greatest nepotism available to be imposed. Nobody is talking about merit or development.

Nigerians are sense are like words and opposite

1 Like

Re: I Will Vote My Brother Come 2023, Cos Of His Pedigree. You Too Vote Your Broth by relaxandsmile: 5:22am On Feb 18, 2022
foryourmindlol:
If your only criteria for voting is that you want your brother to rule, why can't you simply push for division of Nigeria so that everybody can be voting their brothers in their separate country?

Do you know that Russia and USA are 80km far from each other (its unbelievable but Google it).

Will it make sense for Russia, USA, Canada and Mexico to merge together simply because of proximity and cause chaos on each other?

This is why Igbos are the only sensible people found in Nigeria. They already know that Nigeria cannot work. Other tribes either don't know this or simply don't care or like to pretend ignorance. Even if you pretend for 500 more years, you're dealing with yourself. Whenever you are ready, you will see progress.

Current Nigeria setup only allows for people with greatest nepotism available to be imposed. Nobody is talking about merit or development.

Exactly what I wanted to type. But I don't believe in 'the only tribe that have sense'. Use some reservation like, 'one of the most' or 'among the most' ,when making such a general statement.
Re: I Will Vote My Brother Come 2023, Cos Of His Pedigree. You Too Vote Your Broth by fyneguy: 5:28am On Feb 18, 2022
foryourmindlol:

But why are these "only sensible people" asking the "senseless" to make them President over a country "they know cannot work"? Double-speak? Confused?

1 Like

Re: I Will Vote My Brother Come 2023, Cos Of His Pedigree. You Too Vote Your Broth by colestephan86: 7:49am On Feb 18, 2022
foryourmindlol:

All this your tale na for yourself o,
Vote your brother na, fight dey inside.
If you think it's your brother's turn to rule, biko vote am o
Re: I Will Vote My Brother Come 2023, Cos Of His Pedigree. You Too Vote Your Broth by Merchant247: 7:56am On Feb 18, 2022
foryourmindlol:

Go and say that rubbish to Zik and Ironsi your forefathers
They were the ones that fought for one Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Election: Four Ebonyi Governorship Aspirants Will Not Win In 2023 — Primate Ayod / Nigerians Should Stay Clear Of Russia Vs. Ukraine Conflict / Fashola Blasts Nigerians Over Infrastructure Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.