Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,386 members, 7,800,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing (22075 Views)

With N500, You Can Obtain Birth Certificate For A Non-existent Nigerian Child / Mentally-challenged Beggar Caught With N200,000 In Anambra / Fake Female Blind Beggar Caught In Lagos, Knelt Down & Disgraced By Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by DoggoneDogg: 8:51am On Feb 18, 2022
KingAzubuike:

And how do you know this? Are you his P. A?

He is the beggar
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by BigDawsNet: 8:51am On Feb 18, 2022
Yea by law... I think she innocent

Her status only made her to be suspicious...
But with the discovery...I'm pretty sure it will affect their sales... because no sane person will reason giving a begger money this days
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Splitmind: 8:52am On Feb 18, 2022
Thank goodness they were able to free her
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Bahamas95(m): 8:53am On Feb 18, 2022
These people are cursed with begging.

So can't she set up a business with that money and stop begging?

Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by ayindejimmy(m): 8:54am On Feb 18, 2022
You can accumulate 500k but a peasant mustn't.
How is it a criminal case?
Please explain.
athaboi:
I pity Nigeria....who gave FCTA the power to clear a criminal case like this...are they police or intelligent agency?? Nigeria is cursed and it will never be redeemed! Jafaar Mohammed re looted 10billion out of 13billion recovered loots and you think there's hope for Nigeria??

It's your state that's cursed, not Nigeria.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by omarithmetics: 8:58am On Feb 18, 2022
True
Nbotee:

Most of those beggars have more money than the average Nigerian. They don't beg becos they are in need, they beg because it is a way of life for them
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Forumobserver12(m): 9:05am On Feb 18, 2022
You see the reason why we should discourage jungle justice in this country, this woman would have been death by now if she was caught in some areas in this country.

However, the Nigeria police and our justice system is not helping matter at all, the delay or outright miscarriage of justice has not help in preventing Jungle justice at all, this is why people takes laws into their hands because of lack of trust in our justice system, something need to be done fast to stop Jungle justice in this country...
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by kingthreat(m): 9:08am On Feb 18, 2022
Boys go soon start to dey obtain beggars oo. This story don spoil their market i swear.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Maj196(m): 9:08am On Feb 18, 2022
Sense no go kill Nigerian beggers
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by jay1000: 9:11am On Feb 18, 2022
You cleared her and you still dey eye the money
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 18, 2022
So a beggar is not allowed to have money in nigeria? cheesy isn't it obvious that she would have that kinda cash? Being that she is beggar of money.. cash are given to her... no credit cards debit cards or bank cheques. grin Nigeria is a joke..

One beggar here in Florida is drving a Range Rover and lives in a million $$$ beach house. She thinks we don't know.

In Romania begging is like a lucrative industry. They even recruit people to travel to France, Germany, UK and all over Europe just to beg and bring home to Romania thousands of cash

If they think it is easy to beg in the streets they are free to go out and try.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by obailala(m): 9:14am On Feb 18, 2022
athaboi:
I pity Nigeria....who gave FCTA the power to clear a criminal case like this...are they police or intelligent agency?? Nigeria is cursed and it will never be redeemed! Jafaar Mohammed re looted 10billion out of 13billion recovered loots and you think there's hope for Nigeria??
So because she's in possession of 500k, you believe she's automatically a criminal? Was she caught in any crime? No, but you believe it's a criminal case? Wonderful reasoning!

Perhaps you too must be a criminal that needs to be investigated by the police or intelligence agencies for being in possession of internet data which you've used in typing your accusations.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by KingDash: 9:20am On Feb 18, 2022
you can't beg in peace in this country, and where are they face mask??!
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by ShaqFu: 9:26am On Feb 18, 2022
Money accumulated overtime? Yeah right. If I may ask, why is such money in 500 Naira notes?

If she did accumulate it over time, I'm sure we would have seen different Naira denomination, not just 500 Naira notes and 100 dollar bill.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 18, 2022
kingthreat:
Boys go soon start to dey obtain beggars oo. This story don spoil their market i swear.
Like seriously, they just exposed the poor beggars to a big risk. This whole thing was unnercerssary.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by donleo92: 9:27am On Feb 18, 2022
this one don spoil market for some beggers like this ooh.. now ppl go hardly dey give beggers money like this ni
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by mema900: 9:27am On Feb 18, 2022
nairaman66:
A beggar always have more money than the giver! Read it again..

Are you now saying that beggars never lack
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by HRMK: 9:28am On Feb 18, 2022
REALLY?A BEGGAR WITH HALF A MILLION AND $100(CONVERT TO NAIRA)IF SHE ISNT INVOLVED IN HARD DRUGS,WHAT OF BN INVOLVED WITH BOKO HARAM,BANDITS,FULANI HERDSMEN AND OTHER TERRORIST GROUPS?EVEN SHE IS GUILTY OF MONEY LAUNDERING!AM SURE ITS NOT A DAY'S TAKINGS,WHY NOT DEPOSITED AT HOME OR EVEN BANKS?I AM NOT CONVINCED ON THIS PLEASE!ITS BIG BOOBOO!!
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 18, 2022
ShaqFu:
Money accumulated overtime? Yeah right. If I may ask, why is such money in 500 Naira notes?

If she did accumulate it over time, I'm sure we would have seen different Naira denomination, not just 500 Naira notes and 100 dollar bill.
she has being cleared and there is not a damm thing you can do about it.. grin if you doubt her innocence feel free to go out there and start begging.. then you might see why she had the denominations. You sit in your small minded hut in your small village and asking an ignorant question. grin have you explained to us what you do for a living? And why you have the denominations in your poccessions
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Blazebond(m): 9:33am On Feb 18, 2022
This is why jungle justice is never good,allow the investigators to work first before crazily jumping into conclusions.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by EXOUSIAng: 9:35am On Feb 18, 2022
athaboi:
You are one of the illiterates causing the biggest problems in this country.
You have now called her a criminal, who gave you the power to do so?
Are you a court of law?
Why are you so angry that a beggar was able to save and accumulate that much unlike you.
Did she steal a kobo from you or your ancestors?
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 18, 2022
HRMK:
REALLY?A BEGGAR WITH HALF A MILLION AND $100(CONVERT TO NAIRA)IF SHE ISNT INVOLVED IN HARD DRUGS,WHAT OF BN INVOLVED WITH BOKO HARAM,BANDITS,FULANI HERDSMEN AND OTHER TERRORIST GROUPS?EVEN SHE IS GUILTY OF MONEY LAUNDERING!AM SURE ITS NOT A DAY'S TAKINGS,WHY NOT DEPOSITED AT HOME OR EVEN BANKS?I AM NOT CONVINCED ON THIS PLEASE!ITS BIG BOOBOO!!
Feel free to go out and beg peharps you would find out how she did it. Some of you people are very obvious with your ways of thinking.. judging everyone else by your standards. It is her money she can do what ever the hell she wants with it.

Did you ask Tinubu why he had a bullion van parked at his house last time? undecided
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 18, 2022
To all the ignoramuses doubting the innocence of the woman and asking all kinda stupid questions on why she has the money and bla bla bla... you people should go and ask Tinubu where he got the bullion van full with cash from and why he had the bullion van. Because it is a beggar every idiot is coming out with all kinda dumb suggestions and asking dumb questions. If you think it is easy to beg feel free to go and try. cheesy

Some of you people have never even given a beggar half a shilling before in your whole sad selfish lives.

Nigerian politicians are busy looting the country dry, and you people kept quiet..
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by dangermouse(m): 9:48am On Feb 18, 2022
MufasaLion:
I'm really glad she got cleared! I never knew people's obsession with a beggar having such amount of money. They can all crawl back to their hole now.

She is having such amount of money and still begging? From the pics am seeing here, she is not disabled. She can start a hustling with half of the money.

1 Like

Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by nickyj19: 9:51am On Feb 18, 2022
as from now on I no dey give beggars money again
canyouimagine WTF MaN
na me go get that type of money I won't set up a better business
in fact northern are cause with begging
if na another tribe now no be lyk this e go take end
rubbish undecided and them go still give her money join the one wey she get
come still give her chairlady of beggars association of NIGERIA PLC
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by MufasaLion: 9:52am On Feb 18, 2022
dangermouse:

She is having such amount of money and still begging? From the pics am seeing here, she is not disabled. She can start a hustling with half of the money.

Well, you're right but most lucky beggars like her, usually have investments already from the proceeds of the alms they collect. There are poor people all over the world making huge money from begging.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by kingthreat(m): 9:52am On Feb 18, 2022
gypsey:
Like seriously, they just exposed the poor beggars to a big risk. This whole thing was unnercerssary.

Well it is because of the ritualistic trends lately and beggars and mad people have been secret accomplices to crime. Let the woman go home. Begging should not be encouraged as a hustle.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by dangermouse(m): 9:55am On Feb 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

Well, you're right but most lucky beggars like her, usually have investments already from the proceeds of the alms they collect. There are poor people all over the world making huge money from begging.

Then she must have made up her mind to be a begger for life.
Carrying such huve amount of money on her will only expose her robbers. Why not open a bank account?
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 18, 2022
gypsey:
To all the ignoramuses doubting the innocence of the woman and asking all kinda stupid questions on why she has the money and bla bla bla... you people should go and ask Tinubu where he got the bullion van full with cash from and why he had the bullion van. Because it is a beggar every idiot is coming out with all kinda dumb suggestions and asking dumb questions. If you think it is easy to beg feel free to go and try. cheesy

Some of you people have never even given a beggar half a shilling before in your whole sad selfish lives.

Nigerian politicians are busy looting the country dry, and you people kept quiet..
ya dumb angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Soldier, Fake Naval Personnel For Robbery In Lagos (photo) / Anambra Man Arrested For Beating Wife, Burying Newborn Baby / Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.