Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing (22092 Views)

With N500, You Can Obtain Birth Certificate For A Non-existent Nigerian Child / Mentally-challenged Beggar Caught With N200,000 In Anambra / Fake Female Blind Beggar Caught In Lagos, Knelt Down & Disgraced By Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by olisaEze(m): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2022
I’m never giving any beggar one farthing ever again! If u come near me, me go turn begin beg u too. If u grab my hand, me sef go turn grab any part of ur body wen my hand reach! N500k + $100, and she still keep face like last year black soup?? Haba comrade, I no dey move that way. shocked

Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by MufasaLion: 10:43am On Feb 18, 2022
gypsey:
No! They cannot, i hope they are not because anyone can become a beggar one day including myself. Begging is a neccesity something people do as a last resort. Some of us has begged in one way or the other in our lives, it doesn't have to be money but we have begged i know i have, a simple word like please is begging

Yeah, right. I really see no reason why people should beg when they could easily acquire skills and start making something from it. Most beggars are just lazy especially the fully able bodied among them.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Hero2t: 10:45am On Feb 18, 2022
And Sadiya Farouk is saying poor and vulnerable households have never seen 5000 naira before.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

Yeah, right. I really see no reason why people should beg when they could easily acquire skills and start making something from it. Most beggars are just lazy especially the fully able bodied among them.
Well... you are allowed to feel this way but you know? As i said to some people if they think it is easy they are free to go out and beg. grin so you can go try if you think their lives are easy as beggers. It is always easy to judge from afar. These beggars are out 6 am in the morning in hot sunshine all day long they cannot be that lazy.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by DarkJeddi(m): 11:15am On Feb 18, 2022
athaboi:
I pity Nigeria....who gave FCTA the power to clear a criminal case like this...are they police or intelligent agency?? Nigeria is cursed and it will never be redeemed! Jafaar Mohammed re looted 10billion out of 13billion recovered loots and you think there's hope for Nigeria??
What is criminal about a beggar having 500k in her possession?

Do you know how much she realizes daily..

Times by 4 or 5 years and then make your own deductions..

You think to get money na by wearing ties every day while being paid peanuts?
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by DarkJeddi(m): 11:17am On Feb 18, 2022
gypsey:
No! They cannot, i hope they are not because anyone can become a beggar one day including myself. Begging is a neccesity something people do as a last resort. Some of us has begged in one way or the other in our lives, it doesn't have to be money but we have begged i know i have, a simple word like please is begging
There's a difference between begging and being a beggar..

Don't try to justify anything by trying to be smart..
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 18, 2022
gypsey:
Is that all you have to say? grin grin you just confirmed that you are one of the idiots with empty skull. grin i was right!

Try again, i give you another chance to make sense. cheesy
lol says by a DUMB nigga tongue
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by tunize(m): 11:23am On Feb 18, 2022
It's very possible to beggars sey cash out nor be small imagine who dey beg make 3k daily for one month na 90k ooh for like 5month and half should be 500k...some of this beggars dey get am clear oooh"
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 18, 2022
DonAlexi:
lol says by a DUMB nigga tongue
grin grin grow up kid!

I pity your father he is going to end up with a grown up foolish idiot as a son
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by VicM6: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2022
athaboi:
I pity Nigeria....who gave FCTA the power to clear a criminal case like this...are they police or intelligent agency?? Nigeria is cursed and it will never be redeemed! Jafaar Mohammed re looted 10billion out of 13billion recovered loots and you think there's hope for Nigeria??
u re also one of the problem of Nigeria...who told u the case was a criminal case....na wa o.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2022
DarkJeddi:
There's a difference between begging and being a beggar..

Don't try to justify anything by trying to be smart..

whater! man! I don't know why humans alway enjoys picking on other less priviledged humans. The woman is just a poor beggar yet people like you still feels hate and anger towards her, if you want to beg go beg!
No one is stopping you! Go make some of that money! Dammmmm!!! angry don't come on here to lecture me on the difference between begging and a beggar! I don't give a shit!
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by jacoik(m): 11:59am On Feb 18, 2022
ZendayaColeman:
Na Dem sabi.

I hear say one abokî reloot 10bn out of 13bn recovered in the ikoyigate....

Divide this shithóle asap
like seriously? Give me the link abeg
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Ubanz: 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
One good news since New Year from those in power
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by DarkJeddi(m): 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
gypsey:
whater! man! I don't know why humans alway enjoys picking on other less priviledged humans. The woman is just a poor beggar yet people like you still feels hate and anger towards her, if you want to beg go beg!
No one is stopping you! Go make some of that money! Dammmmm!!! angry don't come on here to lecture me on the difference between begging and a beggar! I don't give a shit!
You are clearly the one with issues not me..

You made a claim and I clearly pointed out the error in it..

And you are hyperventilating..

Abegi..

Carry your shit dey go..
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Resurgent2016: 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
Nbotee:

Most of those beggars have more money than the average Nigerian. They don't beg becos they are in need, they beg because it is a way of life for them

Cant imagine someone has this kind of money and still dress in rags and shamelessly beg on the road.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Femmyfestus: 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2022
athaboi:

shutup. For her to be cleared, you must know that the individuals in the area where she begs are quite familiar with her and see her frequently. For example, I personally know a woman who is similar to her in my neighborhood in Abuja. If someone were to accuse the woman, I would personally defend her because I see her begging every time I pass.
If you live in Abuja, you will know that a beggar in wuse and maitama can make much more. They would have burned and killed the innocent woman if it was an afonja state. Awon oloriburuku
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Blackdisciple(m): 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
E easy to beg

Make them free that woman joor ,she no be Nigeria problem besides she no force anybody make em give her money on the road side
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Charx122: 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by HRMK: 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
silence is best answer for a fool!
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by ShaqFu: 2:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
gypsey:
she has being cleared and there is not a damm thing you can do about it.. grin if you doubt her innocence feel free to go out there and start begging.. then you might see why she had the denominations. You sit in your small minded hut in your small village and asking an ignorant question. grin have you explained to us what you do for a living? And why you have the denominations in your poccessions
My friend Sharrap dia with your tribalistic tongue of narrow mindedness.

When sane people make sensible comments, tribal bigots like you always tend to make noise about the things they don't even understand.

Yes she has been cleared. Now tell me why I need to explain what I do for a living to an ignorant Internet lout like you? Come to think of it, the denomination in my possession I got from the bank, you diseased piece of human waste.

Next time think thrice before you quote your superiors you tribalistic ignorant fvck!.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by ultimateprof: 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2022
If you can remove shame, begging is a good business in Nigeria.

We have direct begging and indirect begging.

Religious leaders are into indirect begging while the street beggars are into direct begging.

My people follow any way that is easier for you.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Testimony1988(m): 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2022
She should go and invest the money in a profitable business and stop begging.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 18, 2022
ShaqFu:
My friend Sharrap dia with your tribalistic tongue of narrow mindedness.

When sane people make sensible comments, tribal bigots like you always tend to make noise about the things they don't even understand.

Yes she has been cleared. Now tell me why I need to explain what I do for a living to an ignorant Internet lout like you? Come to think of it, the denomination in my possession I got from the bank, you diseased piece of human waste.

Next time think thrice before you quote your superiors you tribalistic ignorant fvck!.
grin grin grin go hit your head on rock some where Fool! I am so glad i managed to raise your blood pressure.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2022
DarkJeddi:
You are clearly the one with issues not me..

You made a claim and I clearly pointed out the error in it..

And you are hyperventilating..

Abegi..

Carry your shit dey go..
More rubbish undecided
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by ShaqFu: 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
gypsey:
grin grin grin go hit your head on rock some where Fool! I am so glad i managed to raise your blood pressure.
as if you can afford the instrument, you deluded wretch!. tongue
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
ShaqFu:
as if you can afford the instrument, you deluded wretch!. tongue
Yea! You know all about me don't you? It's always about who can afford things with an ignoramus like you grin i will let you wallow in adamant ignorance.

You came on here questioning where people got their money and why they have a certain denominations. What a dumbo! Who questioned you on why you have coins in your pocket? cheesy and where you got them from.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Blehas: 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2022
H
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by ShaqFu: 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
gypsey:
Yea! You know all about me don't you? It's always about who can afford things to ignoramus like you grin i will let you wallow in adamant ignorance.

You came on here questioning where people got their money and why they have a certain denominations. What a dumbo! Who questioned you on why you have coins in your pocket? cheesy and where you got them from.
First off, you glorified simpleton, I came here asking questions, but like you and your impoverished legions of low down dirty nitwits, you went about yapping about what your oxygen deprived brain can't comprehend.

You see my simple minded friend, you're an idiot. A low down dirty bastard and a twisted fool. If simple question warrant you to start making baseless assumptions, then you're the epitome of a zombie walking around with a phone.
gypsey:
she has being cleared and there is not a damm thing you can do about it.. grin if you doubt her innocence feel free to go out there and start begging.. then you might see why she had the denominations. You sit in your small minded hut in your small village and asking an ignorant question. grin have you explained to us what you do for a living? And why you have the denominations in your poccessions
the bolded is you asking idiotic questions. Hope you can see just how much of a fool you are!.

Moronic scumbag strutting the internet with his gross stupidity and perpetual foolishness. May lightening strike you down where you type your next stupid reply. Fool!.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
ShaqFu:
First off, you glorified simpleton, I came here asking questions, but like you and your impoverished legions of low down dirty nitwits, you went about yapping about what your oxygen deprived brain can't comprehend.

You see my simple minded friend, you're an idiot. A low down dirty bastard and a twisted fool. If simple question warrant you to start making baseless assumptions, then you're the epitome of a zombie walking around with a phone.
the bolded is you asking idiotic questions. Hope you can see just how much of a fool you are!.

Moronic scumbag strutting the internet with his gross stupidity and perpetual foolishness. May lightening strike you down where you type your next stupid reply. Fool!.
More rubbish! grin absolute jargon.. I bet you think you have made sense.. grin

You even believe that some guy called lightening can strike people down, i knew you are an achaic morron i wonder how your so called lightening would strike me through my phone grin on a faceless forum. grin this i cannot wait to see.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by ShaqFu: 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2022
gypsey:
More rubbish! grin absolute jargon.. I bet you think you have made sense.. grin

You even believe that some guy called lightening can strike people down, i knew you are an achaic morron i wonder how your so called lightening would strike me through my phone grin on a faceless forum. grin this i cannot wait to see.
According to a sodomize illiterate like you, no. I bet you believe your opinion is fact, even if it stinks like your unwashed anus, you low down dirty bastard.

Let fact, proof and evidence be your guide, may be then, just then you might be consider something close to being human. You demented paleolithic douchebag.

So lightening is now a guy? Just imagine this zombie with a phone. Gosh!.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
ShaqFu:
According to a sodomize illiterate like you, no. I bet you believe your opinion is fact, even if it stinks like your unwashed anus, you low down dirty bastard.

Let fact, proof and evidence be your guide, may be then, just then you might be consider something close to being human. You demented paleolithic douchebag.

So lightening is now a guy? Just imagine this zombie with a phone. Gosh!.
grin grin grin You don't know when to stop disgracing yourself do ya?

Shit!! I forgot! lightening is a blonde Russian female.. cheesy i am here still waiting for lightening to strike me. I am guessing your so called lightening has gone on vacation. You backwards goons would believe anything.

I am having so much fun aggravating you! grin grin grin cheesy your blood pressure must be on a maximum high now.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by ShaqFu: 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
gypsey:
grin grin grin You don't know when to stop disgracing yourself do ya?

Shit!! I forgot! lightening is a blonde Russian female.. cheesy i am here still waiting for lightening to strike me. I am guessing your so called lightening has gone on vacation. You backwards goons would believe anything.

I am having so much fun aggravating you! grin grin grin cheesy your blood pressure must be on a maximum high now.
Lmao! The fool keep disgracing himself. This is someone who don't know when you're insulting him. Good lord. How much more foolish and stupid can someone be.

You're a bastard! The bolded is suppose to mean what? Imagine you saying you're here aggravating me, when you're disgracing yourself more and more by showing you've never set foot beyond your father's doormat.

Ogun kee you, you bastard! You keep saying blood pressure this and that when you've shown you're too much of an idiot to know what blood pressure mean.

Lobotomize massa damnata. The internet is better off without glorified losers like you. Go watch your parents fvck. Fool!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinonso Obiaju: Nigerian Teenager Shot Dead In South Africa – Union / Ghanaian Residents Lay Curses On Nigerian Kidnapper Over 3 Missing Girls. Photo / Lagos Police Officers Kill Man While Chasing A Commercial Bus (video Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.