Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,495 members, 7,781,482 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:18 PM

FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing (22054 Views)

With N500, You Can Obtain Birth Certificate For A Non-existent Nigerian Child / Mentally-challenged Beggar Caught With N200,000 In Anambra / Fake Female Blind Beggar Caught In Lagos, Knelt Down & Disgraced By Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
ShaqFu:
Lmao! The fool keep disgracing himself. This is someone who don't know when you're insulting him. Good lord. How much more foolish and stupid can someone be.

You're a bastard! The bolded is suppose to mean what? Imagine you saying you're here aggravating me, when you're disgracing yourself more and more by showing you've never set foot beyond your father's doormat.

Ogun kee you, you bastard! You keep saying blood pressure this and that when you've shown you're too much of an idiot to know what blood pressure mean.

Lobotomize massa damnata. The internet is better off without glorified losers like you. Go watch your parents fvck. Fool!.
grin grin grin i am still here, where is this guy called lightening does he even exist? grin grin see? why i called you a backwards goon? Your lightening is no where to be found. grin grin

Mate! Do you realise that this is a faceless forum? You cannot even see me yet you have so much anger and hate towards me.. writing all these rubbish, i wonder what would happen if you come across me face to face real life. sad

Where is this lightening that will strike me? You still live in the dark ages... grin where fools believe some thing called lightening would strike someone. .. grin grin grin grin
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by ShaqFu: 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
gypsey:
grin grin grin i am still here, where is this guy called lightening does he even exist? grin grin see? why i called you a backwards goon? Your lightening is no where to be found. grin grin

Mate! Do you realise that this is a faceless forum? You cannot even see me yet you have so much anger and hate towards me.. i wonder what would happen if you come across me face to face real life. sad
You're just a low down dirty bastard. Why I am saying so? Because you can't tell when you're being insulted, it's that simple.

Here you are yapping about faceless forum here and there, you yap around because you don't know who you're even crossing words with. All the more reason why I called you a bastard.

Obviously you're a loser and the seeming 'anonymity' this forum provide is why glorified ignoramus like you can even quote me.

Now get lost bastard and stay lost. B1tch.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2022
ShaqFu:
You're just a low down dirty bastard. Why I am saying so? Because you can't tell when you're being insulted, it's that simple.

Here you are yapping about faceless forum here and there, you yap around because you don't know who you're even crossing words with. All the more reason why I called you a bastard.

Obviously you're a loser and the seeming 'anonymity' this forum provide is why glorified ignoramus like you can even quote me.

Now get lost bastard and stay lost. B1tch.
grin grin grin go back and read all your jargonised rubbish you sound like a juvenile.. grin grin

This is the kinda jargon we used when we were in junior school trying to impress girls but we didn't know that we were just idiats just like you using words that has zero meanings... you will grow up eventually one day.. grin

You have spent hours on here being dumb without realising it. grin

Oi! where is that lightening? I am still here waiting for it to strike me. You still live in the dark ages where fools believe some things called lightening will strike someone.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by ShaqFu: 10:48pm On Feb 18, 2022
gypsey:
grin grin grin go back and read all your jargonised rubbish you sound like a juvenile.. grin grin

This is the kinda jargon we used when we were in junior school trying to impress girls but we didn't know that we were just idiats just like you using words that has zero meanings... you will grow up eventually one day.. grin

You have spent hours being dumb without realising it. grin

Oi! where is that lightening? I am still here waiting for it to strike me.
Good lord. I now believe first hand the internet is the place where nuisance congregate, and the standard proof is you and all the gibberish you've been typing.

This is you who dont know when someone say "may lightening... " Chai. Why did I even bother. Wasted good diss on a nonentity.

May God punish you and your entire household, you demented nincompoop.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 18, 2022
ShaqFu:
Good lord. I now believe first hand the internet is the place where nuisance congregate, and the standard proof is you and all the gibberish you've been typing.

This is you who dont know when someone say "may lightening... " Chai. Why did I even bother. Wasted good diss on a nonentity.

May God punish you and your entire household, you demented nincompoop.
grin grin grin you still live in a dark ages where fools believe lightening will strike someone or some guy called God will punish people... grin grin

Yet still none of that shit has happened to me i am still here tormenting you.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by ShaqFu: 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
gypsey:
grin grin grin you still live in a dark ages where fools believe lightening will strike someone or some guy called God will punish people... grin grin

Yet still none of that shit has happened to me i am still here tormenting you.
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/people-survive-struck-lightning/story?id=57241207

Did I not tell you you're an ignoramus.
Re: FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing by dontbothermuch: 7:34am On Feb 19, 2022
This is fraud, she is not disabled. She has more than half a million, why is she still begging? She is too lazy to use the money for business or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jealous Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Fellow Housewife In Yobe . Graphic Photos / ISWAP Suicide Bomber Kills Soldiers In Yobe / Ghanaian Residents Lay Curses On Nigerian Kidnapper Over 3 Missing Girls. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.