Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

North React To Tinubu Saga - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North React To Tinubu Saga (2431 Views)

Csu/tinubu Saga: This Madness Must Stop, Allow The Courts To Decide - Agbakoba / CSU & Bola Tinubu Saga: Documents Atiku Wants / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North React To Tinubu Saga by Racoon(m): 10:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
May the good Lord never allow me to be this greedy & desperate in life with shame, disgrace and embarrass-ment when I have what is just needful for my comfort.

1 Like

Re: North React To Tinubu Saga by PrinceOfLagos: 10:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
NorthernAgender:
You are a useless boy trying to get power from big boy.
You're not a big boy, you're a little boy

Northerners don't brag like you do

1 Like

Re: North React To Tinubu Saga by NorthernAgender: 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
Alright .
PrinceOfLagos:

You're not a big boy, you're a little boy

Northerners don't brag like you do
Re: North React To Tinubu Saga by maybet081: 11:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Heavy tears dropping from your cheeks
I thought his teeth is white
Re: North React To Tinubu Saga by IgweOfNnewi: 2:43am On Feb 18, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

You sef na everytime you dey cry?? angry
Picturing others in your parents' stead, is height of ignorance
Re: North React To Tinubu Saga by Proudlyomonna: 9:22am On Feb 18, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Picturing others in your parents' stead, is height of ignorance

Ehya it seems like you have always been victimized, being an orphan must be really hard for you undecided
Always crying endlessly.
Na dat cry go kill you.
Some orphans are not worth pity bcus they are demons, orphans like yourself don't worth pity�
You go cry tire��

Re: North React To Tinubu Saga by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:39am On Feb 18, 2022
Fahdiga:
Tinubu made me not to eat my sunday rice and stew as I threw up immidiately I saw the poo on his oversized babariga

Is there no section of our laws that enable us sue the ass of perpetrators and influencers of such personal inconvenience? (No pun intended) lol
Re: North React To Tinubu Saga by Fahdiga(m): 9:50am On Feb 18, 2022
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Is there no section of our laws that enable us sue the ass of perpetrators and influencers of such personal inconvenience? (No pun intended) lol
Seunmsg should not hesistate in answering this honest and good question
Re: North React To Tinubu Saga by EastisBae: 9:54am On Feb 18, 2022
NorthernAgender:
Igbos are really stupid despite Tinubu peeing in his body we will still support him because he made our son president we are not ingrate.

If igbos like create different account on Facebook and name it umar and Ahmed in the name of seeking for validation.

Typical of two-faced afonja people, so you guys now impersonate Northerners just to preach hate against Igbos?

SMH!!
Re: North React To Tinubu Saga by Gbagura: 10:17am On Feb 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Lalasticlala, could you move this to the front page please
Sadly he's ignored you and your thread. Werey had to tag admin to push his useless post to fp.

Re: North React To Tinubu Saga by Gbagura: 10:20am On Feb 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're not from the north so stop the empty threat

You have only one vote oga park well
I said it. Post like that triggers you when Igbo is mentioned. You feel personally defeated. Only a Dumbo will still believe you when you type being a Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: North React To Tinubu Saga by IgweOfNnewi: 11:24am On Feb 18, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Ehya it seems like you have always been victimized, being an orphan must be really hard for you undecided
Always crying endlessly.
Na dat cry go kill you.
Some orphans are not worth pity bcus they are demons, orphans like yourself don't worth pity�
You go cry tire��
Hehehehehe still using your experience and status to judge others, you want undeserved sympathy, I don't have

Re: North React To Tinubu Saga by khalidibnwhalid: 11:28am On Feb 18, 2022
LALASTICLALA rule 8...........how does on comment from a NORTHERNER translate to stand of the whole NORTH ?
Re: North React To Tinubu Saga by Proudlyomonna: 2:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Hehehehehe still using your experience and status to judge others, you want undeserved sympathy, I don't have

Trying use laugh meme to hide the frustration and pain of not growing up to experience parental love��
Keep crying ehnn nobody get sorry to give you for here�
Cry cry baby �

Re: North React To Tinubu Saga by NorthernAgender: 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
I'm not afanja or whatever you think idiot useless boy.
EastisBae:

Typical of two-faced afonja people, so you guys now impersonate Northerners just to preach hate against Igbos?

SMH!!
Re: North React To Tinubu Saga by KhalaKuta(m): 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
NorthernAgender:
Kai I'm not from north right okay we are waiting .you will learn a hard lesson Allah.
Mumu,someone that's Yoruba, Ode Oshi,werey!even wrote Kai,as per say Hausa man
Re: North React To Tinubu Saga by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2022
NorthernAgender:
I'm not afanja or whatever you think idiot useless boy.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The South Will Vote Next Week / INEC Re-addresses The Result Of Amowo Odofin LGA In Lagos State / Shame On ALL Nigerian Women!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.