Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Terk Coin Airdrop – Terk Token Is A Scam! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Terk Coin Airdrop – Terk Token Is A Scam! (14955 Views)

How To Unlock, Swap Terk Token, Buy Terk ICO, And Sell Airdrop On Pancakeswap / Live Video Of Terk Swapping On Pancakeswap / BSG$ COIN Airdrop That Pays LEGIT..DON'T MISS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terk Coin Airdrop – Terk Token Is A Scam! by Samgold8840(m): 1:04am On Feb 18, 2022
Terk token has garnered enough traction in the cryptocurrency space, many crypto enthusiasts are interested in investing in the token.

The interest in the Terk token is continuously growing because of the Terk coin airdrop event.

But then, the bitter truth is that the Terk token is just another way of laundering people’s funds in the cryptocurrency space. We can say it’s one of the crypto scam strategies.

I know you might be surprised to see a bad review about the Terk token and Terk coin airdrop, hence, I will be showing you different reasons why Terk token is a scam.

In this article, I will also give you a brief info about Terk token and Terk coin airdrop before walking you through some reasons that make Terk token and its airdrop a scam.

Continue reading=>https://bulliscoming.com/terk-coin-airdrop/

Re: Terk Coin Airdrop – Terk Token Is A Scam! by Nairalandhotboy(m): 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
La click la bend... Terk is a good project

3 Likes

Re: Terk Coin Airdrop – Terk Token Is A Scam! by Samgold8840(m): 1:17am On Feb 19, 2022
Nairalandhotboy:
La click la bend... Terk is a good project

Lol, you're actually one of the people that have been deceived ��
Re: Terk Coin Airdrop – Terk Token Is A Scam! by IyareOseiwe: 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
It's not a scam because you don't pay money for the airdrop but if you want to invest it's at your own risk

3 Likes

Re: Terk Coin Airdrop – Terk Token Is A Scam! by Bluebrain101: 7:42am On Mar 09, 2022
This guy is just an uneducated freak. Terk is already listed on crypto.com as I know you're smarter than the crypto.com companies to know it's a scam and they wouldn't. Goat!!!!!
Re: Terk Coin Airdrop – Terk Token Is A Scam! by afeemicky: 9:49am On Mar 09, 2022
Any coin can be a scam even if it's listed on every trusted crypto platform.i have been burnt by different listed coin. Why do you think exchanges sometime delist none performing coins
Just be careful if you want to invest in terk use what you can afford to lose. Gather the airdrop much as you can cos it's free
Re: Terk Coin Airdrop – Terk Token Is A Scam! by Samgold8840(m): 11:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
Bluebrain101:
This guy is just an uneducated freak. Terk is already listed on crypto.com as I know you're smarter than the crypto.com companies to know it's a scam and they wouldn't. Goat!!!!!
Lol, educated bro... How is It listed on crypto.com? Even the price data is available on Coinbase exchange.

Do you think price data mean a token is listed on the exchange?

C'mon, you need to learn more in this crypto space.
Re: Terk Coin Airdrop – Terk Token Is A Scam! by Samgold8840(m): 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
afeemicky:
Any coin can be a scam even if it's listed on every trusted crypto platform.i have been burnt by different listed coin. Why do you think exchanges sometime delist none performing coins
Just be careful if you want to invest in terk use what you can afford to lose. Gather the airdrop much as you can cos it's free

You nailed it bro!
Re: Terk Coin Airdrop – Terk Token Is A Scam! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
Truly terk is scam
Re: Terk Coin Airdrop – Terk Token Is A Scam! by Jefferyzz(m): 4:10am On Apr 23, 2022
Trek nah scam. Don't pay to unlock oo.
Re: Terk Coin Airdrop – Terk Token Is A Scam! by operAhdam: 11:13am On Apr 23, 2022
Jefferyzz:
why
Re: Terk Coin Airdrop – Terk Token Is A Scam! by Xien(m): 10:29am On Apr 25, 2022
Because Terkehh its scam project
Re: Terk Coin Airdrop – Terk Token Is A Scam! by seanWetchen: 7:34am On May 02, 2022
Yet you still have it in your wallet. If you like don't unlock it.... Clown!!!!
Re: Terk Coin Airdrop – Terk Token Is A Scam! by Correctbro1: 9:38am On May 02, 2022
If you know about crypto arbitrage, I will advise you do CO..TP .. very simple and easy. You earn USD daily. The higher your capital, the higher you earn
Re: Terk Coin Airdrop – Terk Token Is A Scam! by Samgold8840(m): 11:54am On May 09, 2022
Jefferyzz:

Lol, na mumu go pay to unlock... Is it how other crypto project does?
Re: Terk Coin Airdrop – Terk Token Is A Scam! by Tayop145: 6:03pm On May 09, 2022
Do you desire to earn good return of investment on a daily basis from the Global Forex market, do you want your money to be working for you while you sleep, if so contact us now on telegram below.

We offer a Highly profit Guaranteed Forex Account Management Service:-

Orders would be placed in your account manually through our expert team.

Any MT4 or MT5 broker is acceptable

Trading would be done with proper risk management.

Delivering at least 1000 - 1200 green pips in a month

Signals accuracy would be 80 - 90 %

Per trade risk would be a maximum of 2 % of capital.

Risk and reward ratio would always between 1:1.5 - 1: 1.2.

You will have 100% control of your account and can opt out at any time.

Minimum returns would be 30 - 40 % on your equity every month and can extend up to 70 - 80% even

We would be working with a technique of capital maximization on your account, which is compounding the lot
size with the growth of the account to make high returns.

Telegram- @forexprofitmgr
Re: Terk Coin Airdrop – Terk Token Is A Scam! by Smithwilliams826: 11:29am On May 10, 2022
Correctbro1:
If you know about crypto arbitrage, I will advise you do CO..TP .. very simple and easy. You earn USD daily. The higher your capital, the higher you earn
More details
Re: Terk Coin Airdrop – Terk Token Is A Scam! by Qqqp: 7:18pm On May 10, 2022
Automated binary options trading robots

(1) (Reply)

Pls Don't Get Involved With Access Capital Investment. They Scammed Me Yesterday / Nigerian Stock Exchange Beginner's Guide / Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.