Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,852 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) (51366 Views)

Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos) / Davido's Ex, Chioma Shares Sexy Video While On Vacation In Dubai: Video / Davido And Mathias Pogba, Paul Pogba's Twin Brother Party Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by Echoban: 9:42am On Feb 18, 2022
pretydiva:
All I see is Olympus has fallen undecided

Sharap grin

1 Like

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by Coronavirus84: 9:42am On Feb 18, 2022
Another Biafra girl on the loose. Yoruba guys are just giving them Igbo babes back to back heartbreak i.e Fani kayode, David adeleke e.t.c and na so I dey Bleep them cheaply for Enugu state here

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by Lazenby007(m): 9:44am On Feb 18, 2022
Kids.... don't know what,really life is
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by Chiefochiefo(m): 9:45am On Feb 18, 2022
Your real colour is beginning to show. Men don't need a native doctor to tell them who would make a good wife, they possess the gift from heaven wink

1 Like

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by fayomim: 9:50am On Feb 18, 2022
Slippers breast everywhere
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by blaise26abj(m): 9:56am On Feb 18, 2022
Romanoff:
It's so distasteful when women call themselves "bitches".

I find it degrading so much it makes me cringe whenever they say it . Damn . No self respect at all . You will never find sensible people and people raised in good homes say such a thing .

1 Like

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by Mooh247: 9:58am On Feb 18, 2022
Arabmoniq:
Maybe your married sisters pray for such life

What my married sisters pray for is their personal business between them and God

You on the other hand should learn simple manners of no involving your family in public discuss
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by blaise26abj(m): 9:58am On Feb 18, 2022
Klass99:
What does this girl do for a living?

Or is she a baby girl set for life, by virtue of her baby mama status to David?

I am just thinking out loud, while curiously wondering what she does.

She said she is a chef .
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by Stevenson1(m): 9:58am On Feb 18, 2022
Coronavirus84:
Another Biafra girl on the loose. Yoruba guys are just giving them Igbo babes back to back heartbreak i.e Fani kayode, David adeleke e.t.c and na so I dey Bleep them cheaply for Enugu state here

Igbo people pride themselves of businesses and investments but na only una dey pride una sef of Igbo women wey una knack. Lol.
Una no dey shame Chioma wey Peruzzi don scatter finish, package give Davido you dey make mouth?? As you dey Enugu dey knack, naso okoro dey Abeokuta dey knack too but difference is that we don't brag about nonsense.
That's why una dey always mock chioma forgetting that Davido get two Yoruba baby mama before chioma. Lol.
For una mind, it's a normal thing in Yoruba land.
Tekno also have a star Yoruba baby mama but you will hardly see him celebrate nonsense. That's why I love igbos.
You guys are seriously suffering from low self esteem.
We started hearing that south African girls likes Nigerian guys more than their men the moment you guys started trooping in SA, meanwhile, igbos have been having intercourse with SA girls since time immorial but no one heard it.
You guys should work on your self esteem. It's pitiful, I swear!
Today, Igbo women are ashewo, tomorrow I want to marry an Igbo woman. Lol.
Confused bastards!

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by Gate050: 9:59am On Feb 18, 2022
Finestgal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpO1uUcHU4s

Davido's babymama chioma and her friends were drunk, partying, undressing and romancing each other

https://instagram.com/stories/thechefchi/2775971155504007923?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet
And we should do what?
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by Anniemae(f): 9:59am On Feb 18, 2022
pretydiva:
All I see is Olympus has fallen undecided

What is your problem?
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by simhosting: 9:59am On Feb 18, 2022
Ex
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:01am On Feb 18, 2022
D just havin fun. Ain't nothing wrong with that
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by slowice(m): 10:04am On Feb 18, 2022
Bold lesbos. Rubbish Rubbish Rubbish Rubbish. I use to think this chioma girl was reasonable, but she was just pretending to be nice, hoping to be the ho that marries the billionaire.

Now she daily showing her hoeism

1 Like

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 10:04am On Feb 18, 2022
Uptheante:

But thats what they really are

Your sisters and mum too?

Cause this generalization doesn't exclude them, shey you know.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 10:04am On Feb 18, 2022
blaise26abj:

I find it degrading so much it makes me cringe whenever they say it . Damn . No self respect at all . You will never find sensible people and people raised in good homes say such a thing .

It is cringe worthy now.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by Bigchristo: 10:06am On Feb 18, 2022
Mooh247:
Baby mama money sweet gaaan. Eat , drink and Snapchat all day while Davido hustles for the bread, and a nanny takes care of the kid

Some married women low-key pray for such freedom
instead of them to pray for their husbands to have enough to take care of them n the kids, Na those are wey their eyes Dey outside be that
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by nachisunday(m): 10:06am On Feb 18, 2022
jimtemi1:
na question be this, or na sentence
SenQue anyway
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by ariesbull: 10:09am On Feb 18, 2022
Stevenson1:

Igbo people pride themselves of businesses and investments but na only una dey pride una sef of Igbo women wey una knack. Lol.
Una no dey shame Chioma wey Peruzzi don scatter finish, package give Davido you dey make mouth?? As you dey Enugu dey knack, naso okoro dey Abeokuta dey knack too but difference is that we don't brag about nonsense.
That's why una dey always mock chioma forgetting that Davido get two Yoruba baby mama before chioma. Lol.
For una mind, it's a normal thing in Yoruba land.
Tekno also have a star Yoruba baby mama but you will hardly see him celebrate nonsense. That's why I love igbos.
You guys are seriously suffering from low self esteem.
We started hearing that south African girls likes Nigerian guys more than their men the moment you guys started trooping in SA, meanwhile, igbos have been having intercourse with SA girls since time immorial but no one heard it.
You guys should work on your self esteem. It's pitiful, I swear!
Today, Igbo women are ashewo, tomorrow I want to marry an Igbo woman. Lol.
Confused bastards!
dem no get shame

Dem dey use Toto brag

1 Like

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by ubee(m): 10:09am On Feb 18, 2022
It sickens me when our youth behave like that.
One of our biggest problems (with youth) in this country is wanting so badly to be like the people of the Western world so much so that we
basically lose our way.
It also applies to guys too addressing themselves as "Nigga".

I don't know why we can't go on and forge our own path guided by who we truly are as a people. We are just lost.
Romanoff:
It's so distasteful when women call themselves "bitches".
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by Stevenson1(m): 10:16am On Feb 18, 2022
ariesbull:
dem no get shame

Dem dey use Toto brag

U no go blame them na. Lol
Maybe to knack Igbo women is like a fulfilment or fantasy to them. You can never tell. Lol. That's what low self esteem can do.
Just like Akpi (speed daringlinton) dey brag Abt yolo girls cos they are cheaper for him.
Igbos don see beauty so nothing really gets them apart from businesses and money. Lol.
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 18, 2022
See behind cool cry, Man needs to have money in this life oh,inother to get the finest things.

This davido guy ehn, the guy looks down on people, i could remember how he initially denied imade as his child, just because her mum, had no levels. Dele momodu ate unnecessary insults just to ensure davido took responsibility of imade. This life ehn
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by Kajaard: 10:19am On Feb 18, 2022
Always partying and drinking, growing fat like a pig and refuses to complete her education. No future ambition undecided

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 10:21am On Feb 18, 2022
Lizbiz
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by theamazonguru(m): 10:23am On Feb 18, 2022
Neddstark:
I see lesbianism. 80% possibility they are licky licky partners.
Davido know what he saw to make him leave this wayward girl.

100% correct.
Gang of lesbians.
This is clear even to the blind.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 10:26am On Feb 18, 2022
Fallen heros
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by ariesbull: 10:28am On Feb 18, 2022
Stevenson1:

U no go blame them na. Lol
Maybe to knack Igbo women is like a fulfilment or fantasy to them. You can never tell. Lol. That's what low self esteem can do.
Just like Akpi (speed daringlinton) dey brag Abt yolo girls cos they are cheaper for him.
Igbos don see beauty so nothing really gets them apart from businesses and money. Lol.
it is a thing of shame... They do not value their women and they will die for other tribes and brag as if say na achievement

Igbo man dey even shame day he knack yoruba babe.... He no fit talk am outside to his peers.... Dem go laugh
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by ariesbull: 10:29am On Feb 18, 2022
Neddstark:
I see lesbianism. 80% possibility they are licky licky partners.
Davido know what he saw to make him leave this wayward girl.
just like he saw things that made him leave the two yoruba babes also... They might also be lucky licky based on your logic

1 Like

Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by bluefilm: 10:30am On Feb 18, 2022
iHart:
Chai, just like that she don turn to ex!!!

The thing just taya me no be small.
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 10:33am On Feb 18, 2022
Wait that’s it?? I thought I was goin to watch some very hardcore partying activities based on the heading of dis post. Na one bottle of Absolut kon be party?? Lol, Op say it with me, poverty die die die!!! grin grin
Re: Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) by BeautyB99(f): 10:39am On Feb 18, 2022
Abeg make una leave her na, the babe cannot come and kill herself again as OBO dey flex e own life na make she sef dey flex her own

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid's New Look In New Photos / Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' / Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.