Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Resolution 1 Jagbajantis Vs Joewendell - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Resolution 1 Jagbajantis Vs Joewendell (1246 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resolution 1 Jagbajantis Vs Joewendell by Sarsaproko: 8:57am On Feb 18, 2022
RESOLUTION 1 JAGBAJANTIS VS JOEWENDELL

Voting Criteria

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplay - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 6 bars

- Deadline is 8p.m 19/02/2022

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- No unnecessary comments

Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

Goodluck!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resolution 1 Jagbajantis Vs Joewendell by Sarsaproko: 8:57am On Feb 18, 2022
Cc:

Jagbajantis

JoeWendell
Re: Resolution 1 Jagbajantis Vs Joewendell by souloho19(m): 9:31am On Feb 18, 2022
Leggo
Re: Resolution 1 Jagbajantis Vs Joewendell by JoeWendell: 10:48am On Feb 18, 2022
Checkity checky check check. Lol grin
Re: Resolution 1 Jagbajantis Vs Joewendell by Jangbajantis: 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2022
Tomorrow please. I won't have time on Sunday.
Re: Resolution 1 Jagbajantis Vs Joewendell by JoeWendell: 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
still scripting my second bar grin
Re: Resolution 1 Jagbajantis Vs Joewendell by Sarsaproko: 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
JoeWendell:
still scripting my second bar grin

Oga finish o angry
Re: Resolution 1 Jagbajantis Vs Joewendell by JoeWendell: 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
I'm here with my verse grin although incomple but it can do some damage, where is Jangbajantis?
Re: Resolution 1 Jagbajantis Vs Joewendell by Sarsaproko: 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
JoeWendell:
I'm here with my verse grin although incomple but it can do some damage, where is Jangbajantis?

I got his verse already.. Drop it like it's hot..
Re: Resolution 1 Jagbajantis Vs Joewendell by Sarsaproko: 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
Which one is incomplete angry
Re: Resolution 1 Jagbajantis Vs Joewendell by JoeWendell: 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
Okay, I checked in first. Drop his verse and I'll drop mine grin
Re: Resolution 1 Jagbajantis Vs Joewendell by Sarsaproko: 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
JoeWendell:
Okay, I checked in first. Drop his verse and I'll drop mine grin

Drop immediately I drop.. Let's go!
Re: Resolution 1 Jagbajantis Vs Joewendell by Sarsaproko: 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jangbajantis verse

Does this wack goblin think he brave?// I been underground camouflaged observing all of his displays// he thought I'm wack but only got himself to blame//
coz as soon as he steps on me, he'll be dropping to his grave!//

why is this fàg allowed to judge when he misrepresents?// ask him why he don't battle...
JoeWendell:

You should battle him you are both in the same level grin
^ ^ ^
that's his silly defense// and for that, I'll make this beating intense//and go as far as breaking walls ...in case he tries to sit on the fence!! //

and how is Joe keen to win a king from a great realm?// it's not even [funny][/i] that we're pitted in the same field// your battle record shows you a freaking lame breed// a kid whooped you, you should really be ashamed, dweeb//
then you was hit with a Flux of an ocean and you still ain't hit the mainstream!! //

I'm a Lion King with a slingshot and Uzi// so I don't need to attack the liittle mammal with a ski mask and hoodie// there's no contest that I'll whiplash the pussy // and leave the dingbat with bruises// after I slice and dice this mere cat like Simba in fury!!// (merekat)

he's a local bred and we blame his people// the poor carpenter was caught stealing nails and chisels// an angry mob wants him blazed and crippled// but the elders urge them to be be sane and civil// they say "Call mama Joe, and let her explain how she raised this 'issue"//

I am king of the jungle, and the faggót will regret// he dared challenge me just cuz he thought he's a vet// a brutal justice he'll get// as the locals call for his head// they want him bloodied and messed// they'll batter him with coconut, mango, orange, pawpaw, cashew ... after he's condemned to death!//

Fluximid and Kid both smoked him.

4 Likes

Re: Resolution 1 Jagbajantis Vs Joewendell by JoeWendell: 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
I'm rusty so I could only script 5 bars grin grin grin

NOTE : he's a maths teacher

I came to kill.brought a Knife and a nine/. .pull the trigger, six clips escapes when the gun smokes but Five hits the swine/. .he's half dead day dreaming he's 50 cents. .I let two goons ride to ignite/ set his body on fire. no time to redial/ so this won't be a wake up call . .since he already put his life on the line!!! /

While I cruise side to side with my concubines/ if this impotent rat claims a Stud know that's just faulty lies/ he begs for pussy with a dick that can't fucking rise/. It's no new news Jangbajantis is a 34 year old Math teacher who can't multiply!!!!! /

I'm on a long mission/ to set his stomach ablaze for using wrong intonation/ with these flames I spit I'll burn his mid section/ so if you see Fire in his Belly it doesn't mean he has strong Ambition!!!! /

https://www.nairaland.com/sarsaproko

https://www.nairaland.com/4298212/contribute-buy-sex-dolls

Nobody is rooting for you because they know it's wrong calculation/ check his profile, you'll know he's not sexually active there's more complications/ an impotent weirdo looking for guys to share a plaything with when he's got soft penetrations/ you'll know this math Nigga Can't Calculate since he's looking for 800k to have a dull Fornication!![ /

I'm battling a fish with no smart tactics/it's been a while I did this, I know I lack practice/ but my fast high kicks/ will leave Jangbajantis broken down like I'm analysing Mathematics!!/

5 Likes

Re: Resolution 1 Jagbajantis Vs Joewendell by Sarsaproko: 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
JoeWendell:
I'm rusty so I could only script 5 bars grin grin grin

I came to kill.brought a Knife and a nine/. .pull the trigger, six clips escapes when the gun smokes but Five hits the swine/. .he's half dead day dreaming he's 50 cents. .I let two goons ride to ignite/ set his body on fire. no time to redial/ so this won't be a wake up call . .since he already put his life on the line!!! /

While I cruise side to side with my concubines/ if this impotent rat claims a Stud know that's just faulty lies/ he begs for pussy with a dick that can't fucking rise/. It's no new news Jangbajantis is 34 year old Math teacher who can't multiply!!!!! /

I'm on a long mission/ to set his stomach ablaze for using wrong intonation/ with these flames I spit I'll burn his mid section/ so if you see Fire in his Belly it doesn't mean he has strong Ambition!!!! /

https://www.nairaland.com/sarsaproko

https://www.nairaland.com/4298212/contribute-buy-sex-dolls

Nobody is rooting for you because they know it's wrong calculation/ check's his profile, you'll know he's not sexually active, there's more complications/ an impotent weirdo looking for guys to share a plaything with when he's got soft penetrations/ you'll know this math Nigga Can't Calculate since he's looking for 800k to have a dull Fornication!!/

I'm battling a fish with no smart tactics/it's been a while I did this, I know I lack practice/ but my fast high kicks/ will leave Jangbajantis broken down like I'm analysing Mathematics!!/
Re: Resolution 1 Jagbajantis Vs Joewendell by Sarsaproko: 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
Sarsaproko:
Jangbajantis verse

Does this wack goblin think he brave?// I been underground camouflaged observing all of his displays// he thought I'm wack but only got himself to blame//
coz as soon as he steps on me, he'll be dropping to his grave!//

why is this fàg allowed to judge when he misrepresents?// ask him why he don't battle...

^ ^ ^
that's his silly defense// and for that, I'll make this beating intense//and go as far as breaking walls ...in case he tries to sit on the fence!! //

and how is Joe keen to win a king from a great realm?// it's not even [funny][/i] that we're pitted in the same field// your battle record shows you a freaking lame breed// a kid whooped you, you should really be ashamed, dweeb//
then you was hit with a Flux of an ocean and you still ain't hit the mainstream!! //

I'm a Lion King with a slingshot and Uzi// so I don't need to attack the liittle mammal with a ski mask and hoodie// there's no contest that I'll whiplash the pussy // and leave the dingbat with bruises// after I slice and dice this mere cat like Simba in fury!!// (merekat)

he's a local bred and we blame his people// the poor carpenter was caught stealing nails and chisels// an angry mob wants him blazed and crippled// but the elders urge them to be be sane and civil// they say "Call mama Joe, and let her explain how she raised this 'issue"//

I am king of the jungle, and the gay will regret// he dared challenge me just cuz he thought he's a vet// a brutal justice he'll get// as the locals call for his head// they want him bloodied and messed// they'll batter him with coconut, mango, orange, pawpaw, cashew ... after he's condemned to death!//

Fluximid and Kid both smoked him.
Re: Resolution 1 Jagbajantis Vs Joewendell by Sarsaproko: 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
Oh Shit!!!!! grin grin
Re: Resolution 1 Jagbajantis Vs Joewendell by Sarsaproko: 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
Open for votes

Ibime
Emaprince
Giyazz
Kay9ine
dj5naira
Jigsawkillah
Kr0ne
Coogar
Kr0ne
Mikuz
Limerick
testerfuse
Sinizia
Kinglahkay
Gladdys
Liricyst
Sosiqdude
Teddybiyasi
Llaykorn
Alexpissu
elymaxiimus
richommie
Jreyez
Ksslib
Guykhena
Johnjon
Obainojazz
Obesemf
Youngdanaval
007Bruce
Airmark
Henuell
Born2winnx
Omminnent
100Barz
Re: Resolution 1 Jagbajantis Vs Joewendell by JoeWendell: 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
Lol grin grin
Re: Resolution 1 Jagbajantis Vs Joewendell by Sarsaproko: 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
Bitchiamjay
Kay9ine
Born2winKingOG
Penpul
Mrkang
Paayne
ZachHugo
Absoul
Fluxmind
Whiz10

Vote..
Re: Resolution 1 Jagbajantis Vs Joewendell by Deepwaters007: 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
I wasn't tagged to vote, so I'll just sit back and enjoy the view in 3D. cool
Re: Resolution 1 Jagbajantis Vs Joewendell by Deepwaters007: 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
Re: Resolution 1 Jagbajantis Vs Joewendell by JoeWendell: 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
Sarsaproko can I complete my verse? grin grin grin
Re: Resolution 1 Jagbajantis Vs Joewendell by Sarsaproko: 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
Deepwaters007:

Vote nau
Re: Resolution 1 Jagbajantis Vs Joewendell by Deepwaters007: 9:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
Sarsaproko:

Vote nau

okay. I am reading again
Re: Resolution 1 Jagbajantis Vs Joewendell by Deepwaters007: 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jangbajantis is ILL and Joewendell is crooked

Opener - Joe
Rhymes- Jan
Mets/similes - tie
Punchlines - tie
Personals - Joe. that dull Fornication line, when I open Jangbajantis profile I was lol grin
Wordplays - Jan
flow - Jan
Closer - joe.

That's a Tie according to criteria

But based on enjoyability and neater presentation of verses
I give JANGBAJANTIS the win. Joe next time complete your verse, maybe u would've won with a complete verse.

3 Likes

Re: Resolution 1 Jagbajantis Vs Joewendell by johnjon: 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
You guys are still battling. Well done!

Opener - tie
Rhymes - jagbajantis
Similes/Metaphors - jagbajantis
Punchlines - Jagbajantis
Personals - Joewendell
Flow - jagbajantis
Wordplay - jagbajantis
Closer - jagbajantis

Mvgt Jagbajantis

2 Likes

Re: Resolution 1 Jagbajantis Vs Joewendell by absoul: 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
Voting in a bit...let me reread but looks like jagbahantis night scrapd this

**Modified**
Opener - joe 《harder punch》
Rhymes - Joe 《more consisted》
Metaphors/similes - Tie
Punchlines - Jagbajantis 《tight but the flux reference tilted this in his favour》
Personals - Joe
Wordplays - Jagbajantis
Flow - jagbajantis 《had some stretches tho, but will flow better if it's on wax》
Closer - Jagbajantis 《No wow factor from both ninjas.. the mathematical reference was a recycled punch, and Jagb’s fruit reference seems to be missing a preceeding or follow up punch, the jungle justice bar tilted this in his favour》

Joewendell - 4
Jagbajantis - 5

Narrow win for Jagbajantis

2 Likes

Re: Resolution 1 Jagbajantis Vs Joewendell by Sarsaproko: 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
More votes please..

Mrkang
Paayne
ZachHugo
Absoul
Fluxmind
Whiz10
Hydrog3n
NastyNic
Souloho19
KidPaku
Redjohn2
Mikuz
Ibime
Emaprince
Jigsawkillah
Limerick
007Bruce
Teddybiyasi
Krone
Elymaxiimus
Guykhena
Iceskidd
Dklef
Testerfuze
Gottoboy
Obesemf
Lyricist
Funlordjnr
Devilmaycry
Dj5Naira -
Re: Resolution 1 Jagbajantis Vs Joewendell by IanTempo(m): 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
This battle is a tie to me

Mvgt- Tie

Opener, flow and Punchlines - Joewendell
Closer, Metaphors and wordplays - Jangbajantis

AOC - Tie

If I was to use a tie breaker based on enjoyability I will tilt towards Joe. But it's not necessary so a TIE it is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resolution 1 Jagbajantis Vs Joewendell by Penpul: 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
Opener - tie
Closer - tie
Personal, Punchline - Joe
Rhymes, flow - Jantis
Metaphor, wordplay- N/A

V - JOE

2 Likes

Re: Resolution 1 Jagbajantis Vs Joewendell by IanTempo(m): 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2022
IanTempo:
This battle is a tie to me

Mvgt- Tie

Opener, flow and Punchlines - Joewendell
Closer, Metaphors and wordplays - Jangbajantis

AOC - Tie

If I was to use a tie breaker based on enjoyability I will tilt towards Joe. But it's not necessary so a TIE it is.

Joe got personals yo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

** Brutal Combat VII : Mikuz Vs Airmark ** / Am A Very Good Rap Artist Still Looking For A Sponsor / Rap Maestro Vs Kastiel Killz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.