Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Creating Xml Sitemap And Submitting To Google (A-Z Guide) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Creating Xml Sitemap And Submitting To Google (A-Z Guide) (959 Views)

Form Submitting To Email / HELP ME Error Parsing XML, Line 15, Column 70: The Entity "Raquo" Was Referenced / What Is Sitemap.xml And Robot.txt And Their Function For A Web Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creating Xml Sitemap And Submitting To Google (A-Z Guide) by Dahnny: 9:38am On Feb 18, 2022
Creating XML sitemap and submitting to Google is one challenge many new blogger have because they are new and don’t really know much about the whole thing.

On this post I will be teaching you how to create your own sitemap XML and how to equally submit it to Google.

When it comes to Search Engines optimisation there are so many thing you need to put into consideration the same way there are so many ranking factors that when carefully executed it will increase your internet visibility.

It is not easy to get your article ranking, creating good content, keyword research, auditing your website etc, trust me it can be time consuming but worth doing.

Full article here : https://rizupdate.com.ng/2022/02/18/creating-xml-sitemap-and-submitting-to-google-a-z-guide/

(1) (Reply)

I Want Traffic To My Forum / Nis Website Design / Greenmouse IT Empowerment Training.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.