Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court (84187 Views)

Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order / Samuel Eto’o: ‘I Made Barcelona A Winning Team & Not Lionel Messi’- / Ballon D’ Or 2018: Samuel Eto’o Reveals Player To Win Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by robosky02(m): 9:45am On Feb 18, 2022
Eto’o declared biological father of 22-year-old Spanish woman

A Madrid court on Thursday declared former Barcelona striker, Samuel Eto’o, as the biological father of a 22-year-old Spanish woman, Erika Do Rosario Nieves.

Eto’o declared himself in absentia and did not attend to the evidence presented against him in court.

This has been indicated to EFE by lawyer Fernando Osuna, who was in charge of the legal representation of Nieves’ lawsuit in 2018.

Nieves’ mother and Eto’o met, according to the lawsuit, in a Madrid nightclub in 1997, when the Cameroon legend was on loan at Leganes.

The mother disclosed that, during the pregnancy, she tried to communicate with the former Chelsea attacker, but he did not answer her phone calls or emails.

She provided biological evidence that supported her testimony, which made the judge admit the claim, although Eto’o never met the court’s requirements.

Eto’o must now pay Nieves 1,400 euros per month, including retroactive payments since the lawsuit was filed.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/17/etoo-declared-biological-father-of-22-year-old-spanish-woman/

77 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by PlayerMeji: 10:21am On Feb 18, 2022
Eto don enter oyinbo One chance

421 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by Response01(m): 10:32am On Feb 18, 2022
The resemblance tho. Eto will be milked the hard way. grin grin

Congratulations Eto, make I go dey find money for bride price, make I Marry dis babe.

353 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by paulolee(m): 11:38am On Feb 18, 2022
maaad o..the only thing dt shocked me here is Eto having sex with a lady in a night club without protection...
the did is done, its now time for Eto to do the right thing bcox these whites dont joke with such issues..
it seems footballers are very careful wen it comes to baby mama problem bcoz it's not easy for a man like messi with such fame n wealth to get such self control n avoid such controversies..
f na person like me be cr7 or messi eeh, omo i for get at least one baby mama from each club I play against., I know myself na..
e get as person go chop better money, u go understand better why dey say moni get e own spirit..

91 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by paulolee(m): 11:40am On Feb 18, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Eto don enter oyinbo One chance
I swear...he docked her in 1997 n its coming out now...na cases like dis i de pray each day Mk GOD no allow me jam destiny spoilers now wey I de hustle n dts why i de very careful wit d oda gender..
no go like hear problems or occurrences like dis wen m made, leaving a life based on stupid decisions wen u were young n naive is no joke

127 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by paulolee(m): 11:47am On Feb 18, 2022
Response01:
The resemblance tho. Eto will be milked the hard way. grin grin

Congratulations Eto, make I go dey find money for bride price, make I Marry dis babe.
Eto is very rich n successful n would surly be milked BT I dnt see it affecting him financial bcoz he is into big things n he is even the current president of cameroon football association
I jus pray dis story dnt affect his marriage and hope his wife would understand dt the mistake happened wen he was young n careless..

238 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by cassidy1996(m): 11:52am On Feb 18, 2022
eto always winning away matches

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by 77star: 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
shocked
Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by kenzysmith: 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
No single sign of Etoo face for the gal the woman is a gold digger but on a second taught Eto bang girl he met at a club raw at the beginning of his career chai this thing called sex enh

140 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by robosky02(m): 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2022

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by Starboytwo(m): 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
As long as the pikin is his, 1400 Is small to Eto’o na, well unless Barca is owing him wages. I no trust that team.

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by Karlovych: 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2022
embarassed Lack of discipline among wealthy men always leading to their downfall, shame!!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by Beverlyjean(f): 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2022
paulolee:

I swear...he docked her in 1997 n its coming out now...na cases like dis i de pray each day Mk GOD no allow me jam destiny spoilers now wey I de hustle..
no go like hear problems or occurencies like dis wen m made

He got her pregnant in 99 and not 97

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by MJBOLT: 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
The child is already a full grown adult,so which money is Etoo paying again undecided

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by gaby(m): 2:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
Eyaaa
Bittersweet moment.

No amount of retroactive payment can make up for what the young woman missed out on paternally.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by FalseProphet1(m): 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
I see ETO having more kids with that woman, I see this girl visiting Cameroon soonest, I see Nigerians asking her out, I see her getting married to a Nigerian.

This I have seen.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by tutudesz: 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
grin
Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by OlawaleBammie: 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ok
Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by TechTack: 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
Nice
Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2022
I find this funny. How do you explain paying a 22-years old monthly stipend or what? Lol. The girl needs to bull crap him if he doesnt want her in his life. Eto'o will regret it later. It's the mom who is a gold digger. Just using the girl ...putting her in the middle of the battle when the useless mother should try to give her a father - daughter relationship, she decided to chase monthly payment. Very irresponsible woman. I want to read on the ground the court asked him to start paying. For a 22-years old? It's why Eto'o is not bothered. He didnt even attend any of the court proceedings. I'm sure he has no property there. Or he will simply appeal and win. But if the girl is his daughter, he should do the right thing. Taking care of her and even lavishing $5,000 monthly on her is not too much. That woman ...the mom is the useless thing.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2022
kiss

2 Likes

Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by notmyrealmonika: 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2022
Such joy and happiness for the daughter...

What nonsense,,,,, Eto'o played the better part of his game in Barcelona now. E come to law suit, journalists dey write "Former Chelsea Attacker" ... What kind of set up be that!

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by illuminutty: 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2022
God when will you confirm that Dangote is my biological father?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by ButterBurger: 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
Congratulations Samuel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by officialwdhtv: 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
She is his kid...see the resemblance na

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by babyfaceafrica: 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
Oyinbo women dealing with foolish African men. First eboue, now eto!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best / Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer / Didier Drogba Son Isaac Scores First Career Goal, Celebrates Like Dad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.