Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Let Have A New Way Of Thinking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Have A New Way Of Thinking (838 Views)

What Do You Think Was The Biggest News Of The Year? Let's Have Your Say! / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Have A New Way Of Thinking by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 02, 2007
Nigeria is on her way to recovery,gradually, slowly but surely. Some people might want to differ despite good things that are being done.
However we as Nigerians owe it to our selves and our Nation to start thinking about Nigeria in a new light. Let us see Nigeria as a Nation which has been in Comma but is waking up and on its way to recovery, hence we need to nurture it so that it can recover fully. Let us stop looking at Nigeria as a Failed state where nothing good can come out of.
A person recovering from Comma needs full help and support from other people so that its recovery can be speedy.
We should work together as young people to help Nigeria recover, We know our problems , it is time to work towards the solutions.
Negativity has not and will not help us, sure we can have constructive criticism but as we Critize let us do something. I can already see a better Nigeria. I wish we can all see that and start thinking in that direction.
Change begins with you and me let us make history. Let us make Nigeria work for us and our unborn Children
Re: Let Have A New Way Of Thinking by denex: 9:13am On Aug 02, 2007
@aisha2

I would like you to send me a mail nexbestthing@yahoo.com I just recieved a reply from the One Laptop Per Child people and I want some of you in Nairaland to digest it.
Re: Let Have A New Way Of Thinking by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 02, 2007
I am on my way to a meeting Denex i will send a mail when i get back. thanks
Re: Let Have A New Way Of Thinking by denex: 9:22am On Aug 02, 2007
As for having a way of thinking, I personally do not support that. I am a rational human being. I know that the country is improving very fast and I appreciate it. But the key to securing democracy is ETERNAL VIGILANCE. We must always keep watch and take drastic actions where necessary in order to continue in this path.

However, for the average masses who cannot decipher when things are good and when they are bad, the NLC "comrade" that perpetually complains, it is in those people we need to induce a new way of thinking.

Thank you, I'll expect your message, meanwhile let me start sharing with a couple of others.
Re: Let Have A New Way Of Thinking by angel101(f): 9:30am On Aug 02, 2007
I think what Aisha means is that we should have a 'can do' attitude.
Re: Let Have A New Way Of Thinking by denex: 10:01am On Aug 02, 2007
@angel101

yeah, I know. I have that attitude. But I also keep the other attitude handy in case the super hero wants to change to a villain over night. I will keep saying it that the government is doing very well, but I will also be prepared just in case things want to spin around on us. An old West African proverb used by an American president says:

"Speak Softly, But Carry A Big Stick".
Re: Let Have A New Way Of Thinking by angel101(f): 10:04am On Aug 02, 2007
lol, i feel u though
Re: Let Have A New Way Of Thinking by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 02, 2007
I agree with you Denex, but my point is that most Nigerians Just complain and do nothing. I mean people should start thinking and working towards a greater Nation. If someone feels he has been wronged by a particular system he should not just complain and let it go, he should seekn redress or look how he can work towards preventing others from having the same problem.
Meanwhile, i have sent you a mail

(1) (Reply)

Infrastructural Decay In U.S. / Politics Of Kidnapping In Niger Delta: Ethnicity, Juju, Money, Drugs, Gun Reign / Thief (sorry Chief) Kalu's Deft Political Moves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.