Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,384 members, 7,800,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently (66490 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Maxwell775: 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2022
My cousin sister (from my mother's side) who just got admitted into the university have been staying with me for the past 4 months now. I live in a 2 bedroom flat, and my house is just a throw stone to the university school gate.

Due to financial issues she couldn't rent an apartment, so she goes to school from my house. She's 20yrs old, I'm way older than her with abt 10yrs.

Before she started living with me, it was my mother who told her parents that she could stay with me, without my knowledge or permission.

The very first day she was on her way coming to my house, my mother called me and was like her sister's daughter is coming to stay with me bla bla bla.. At first I was upset, atleast she would have informed me. Am not really close to my mom's family people, we have this distance relationship (no hate, no grudges)

Now here is the problem. She likes wearing mini skirts, short gowns and tight trousers or leggings. Infact what she wears indoors is worse, she will put on very hot bum short, crop top and all manner of rubbish!!

Truth be told, I use to have very strong and hard erection whenever she walks. @20 if you see her banging body?? Slim, figure 8, Coca-Cola bottle shape. Her nyash dey clap if she dey walk. I don't wanna be emphasizing on that...But seriously she's tormenting me. Make I no go shift her pant, I don't wanna commit abomination. But mind you, I have a girlfriend.

Nairalanders please, How do I talk to her about dressing decently, without her feeling insecured or impression of a pervert. undecided

120 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2022
I pity you.

512 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by stixxy(m): 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2022
Na wa... Konji na bastard

343 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Maxwell775: 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2022
stixxy:
Na wa... Konji na bastard
As in.. Before she started living with me, I use to wear boxers when I'm home alone But now I dare not except I wanna disgrace myself.

My erection fit tear my boxers. So I do put on jeans or joggers when I'm home with her.

256 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by candidladyTemp(f): 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
sad

God iam ready to trade... Bring back aliyah and lefteye, take this pervert

You are not normal.... Are you guys cursed like em swear for una no no did someone place a spell on y'all

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Abovebest(m): 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2022
Cover your face with shame bro

Why will your cousin be tempting you

Imagine your blood sister giving you erection

486 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
walai. Sapa grip me abeg make someone run me something embarassed
Access bank

418 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by bigdammyj: 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
Okay
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Brighton1(m): 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
Saphiere, pocohantas, Jennyclay, mercychen, datboredberry, Ladyhippolyta88, CandidladyTemp, Iyaebe...... Oya, Food don ready ooo grin grin

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by candidladyTemp(f): 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
BABYharder:

You're stupid o.
One of your gender brought the same topic early this month but you didn't see anything wrong with it.
Op sought for advice not these yeye hypocrisy

Do iknow you undecided

Please stay outta my mention please

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by dawnomike(m): 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
Maxwell775:
My cousin sister (from my mother's side) who just got admitted into the university have been staying with me for the past 4 months now. I live in a 2 bedroom flat, and my house is just a throw stone to the university school gate.

Due to financial issues she couldn't rent an apartment, so she goes to school from my house. She's 20yrs old, I'm way older than her with abt 10yrs.

Before she started living with me, it was my mother who told her parents that she could stay with me, without my knowledge or permission.

The very first day she was on her way coming to my house, my mother called me and was like her sister's daughter is coming to stay with me bla bla bla.. At first I was upset, atleast she would have informed me. Am not really close to my mom's family people, we have this distance relationship (no hate, no grudges)

Now here is the problem. She likes wearing mini skirts, short gowns and tight trousers or leggings. Infact what she wears indoors is worse, she will put on very hot bum short, crop top and all manner of rubbish!!

Truth be told, I use to have strong erection whenever she walks. @20 if you see her banging body?? Slim, figure 8, coco-cola bottle shape. Her nyash dey clap if she dey walk. I don't wanna be emphasizing on that...But seriously she's tormenting me. Make I no go commit abomination. But mind you, I have a girlfriend.

Nairalanders please, How do I talk to her to dress decently, without her feeling insecured or impression of a pervert. undecided
Sit her down and let her know that you are not comfortable with how she dresses in the house...

388 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Do iknow you undecided

Please stay outta my mention please
I hate when your lots play the double standard. Sense must fall on una

228 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Kobojunkie: 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
Maxwell775:

Truth be told, I use to have strong erection whenever she walks. @20 if you see her banging body?? Slim, figure 8, coco-cola bottle shape. Her nyash dey clap if she dey walk. I don't wanna be emphasizing on that...But seriously she's tormenting me. Make I no go commit abomination. But mind you, I have a girlfriend.

Nairalanders please, How do I talk to her to dress decently, without her feeling insecured or impression of a pervert. undecided
So, the reason you conveniently convinced yourself that the reason why, at your age, you are still lacking as far as self-control and discipline is concerned, is because your cousin dresses as she does? undecided

Please set an appointment with a psychiatrist or mental health therapist so you can get the help you need instead. undecided

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
Abovebest:
Cover your face with shame bro

Why will your cousin be tempting you
Imagine your blood sister giving you erection
Doesn't he first need to have an understanding of the emotion that is shame? lipsrsealed

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by shamsin6300(m): 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
Just be careful.

3 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Brighton1(m): 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
candidladyTemp:
sad

You are not normal.... Are you guys cursed like em swear for una no no did someone place a spell on y'all

Baby girl, please don't trade him, he's here for advice. So help him out.

Besides you listen to good songs, that's good. You're really my type of girl.

Devils work by Joyner Lucas

18 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Kobojunkie: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
leody:
Even if she's wlking naked in DA house , op e get some kind erection wey someone no suppose get walai.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by candidladyTemp(f): 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
BABYharder:

I hate when your lots play the double standard. Sense must fall on una

Amina

Do enjoy your weekend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2022
banging body, aass clap?!?!? your issue is not her dress sense, its your sick mind.

[img]https://c./vxX2HrmDdR8AAAAC/i-rebuke-you-devil-devil.gif[/img]

205 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Qatar2022: 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2022
Maxwell775:

Shame on you dummy

15 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2022
Chief OP...
Honestly dude...
You need help undecided...
But first...
Let her know that you're not comfortable with her kind of dressing...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by drezzyx(m): 5:40pm On Feb 18, 2022
Las Las you will end up fcking her badly.

This is what i fore see
with your vivid explanation
May God help you.

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by nickvanilla(m): 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
Honestly, except she's wearing bum shorts that's revealing her butts, there's no reason for you to be turned on. Learn to look away.

Even as a married man, your wife's sister may start wearing the same leggings or short gowns your cousin is wearing. Will your phallus start nodding in approval as it's doing now? Control yourself young man!

How did you know her behind claps? Did you hear the sound or you were focusing on it and imagining things. C'mon man. Don't be a cheap pervert.

226 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Sarsaproko: 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
Just bang her if she let you. Sanusi Lamido married his cousin..So kini big deal angry

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
Potential.... Complete it.

I guess your girlfriend is not hot enough.. shame!

Next time she dresses provocatively, just shout at her ( like the big bros you are) to go and cover up her body. Simple!

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Stedygrowth: 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2022
Op, what you're going through is normal. The response you're experiencing is completely biological in nature, remember, you have not met her before. She, being your cousin's sister, does not in any way, stop from being a woman she is. The problem here is that, there is no conditioning between you two that establish the fact that you guys are sisters, as such, there is a clear prediction that if you have opportunity, you will make love to her.
Based on the above submission, I will suggest you help her find a place to stay. Even if she changes the way she dresses from now on, it will not still change anything, because you have been conditioned already. Until you will not rest. So, to be on the safe side, find a place for her as quickly as possible.
This does not require discipline, it require removing or staying away from the source of the stimulus. If you keep staying, you will do it one day.

703 Likes 66 Shares

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by RoyalBoutique(m): 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
Wahala

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by RoyalBoutique(m): 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
Stedygrowth:
Op, what you're going through is normal. The response you're experiencing is completely biological in nature, remember, you have not met her before. She, being your cousin's sister, does not in any way, stop from being a woman she is. The problem here is that, there is no conditioning between you two that establish the fact that you guys are sisters, as such, there is a clear prediction that if you have opportunity, you will make love to her.
Based on the above submission, I will suggest you help her find a place to stay. Even if she changes the way she dresses from now on, it will not still change anything, because you have been conditioned already. Until you will not rest. So, to be on the safe side, find a place for her as quickly as possible.
This does not require discipline, it require removing or staying away from the source of the stimulus. If you keep staying, you will do it one day.

@op, this guy has said it all.

Wisdom of the elders.

401 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Nonexisting: 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
Try looking at her the way you look at your own little sisters and trust me, she will become ugly in your sight overnight.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Rayendowed007(m): 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2022
candidladyTemp:
sad

You are not normal.... Are you guys cursed like em swear for una no no did someone place a spell on you
Give us pac and take dat nigga biggy... smiles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by candidladyTemp(f): 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
Brighton1:
Baby girl, please don't trade him, he's here for advice. So help him out.

Give him a milli advice he will adhere to none...

He sees his on mini skirt will he have erection?

May that erection overboard his soul ... Rubbish

Besides you listen to good songs, that's good. You're really my type of girl.

Devils work by Joyner Lucas

Music is life...

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax / Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) / “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.