Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,450 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently (66535 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by AdedoyinO(f): 11:27am On Feb 19, 2022
Shout at her to dress properly and be covered in your house. All her provocative dressings should be within the confines of her room. If she fails to comply send her packing!

You can't because you are a lady and relative keep assaulting a young man with your unclothedness. I have been told the p. eni .s has a mind of its own. Even me as a lady will not accept this rubbish in my house.

5 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by kansoboy: 11:29am On Feb 19, 2022
Oga always regard Ur blood female relatives as COW...see them as very ugly fat cow.

With that u I don't think u will have any emotion .

But u are a Mumu man to have erection toward Ur cousin sis( or d u mean Ur mother sister's daughter?)
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by mrdino(m): 11:30am On Feb 19, 2022
Stedygrowth:
Op, what you're going through is normal. The response you're experiencing is completely biological in nature, remember, you have not met her before. She, being your cousin's sister, does not in any way, stop from being a woman she is. The problem here is that, there is no conditioning between you two that establish the fact that you guys are sisters, as such, there is a clear prediction that if you have opportunity, you will make love to her.
Based on the above submission, I will suggest you help her find a place to stay. Even if she changes the way she dresses from now on, it will not still change anything, because you have been conditioned already. Until you will not rest. So, to be on the safe side, find a place for her as quickly as possible.
This does not require discipline, it require removing or staying away from the source of the stimulus. If you keep staying, you will do it one day.

@Op: this is the best advice. I also like the fact that this advice is not characterised by hypocrisy.

5 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Starberg(m): 11:31am On Feb 19, 2022
Guy, tell her to stop wearing those items. Advice her that visitors may come in
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by boiler14: 11:32am On Feb 19, 2022
mrdino:

@Op: this is the best advice. I also like the fact that this advice is not characterised by hypocrisy.
he has already sealed the deal before coming here.congrats,karma on the way.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Jayjobs: 11:32am On Feb 19, 2022
Who told you that a cousin from your maternal side has same blood with you? Why Nigerians mumu like this

obanioluorun:
truly the world is truly coming to an end, just look at yourself, are you saying
your cousin sister, same blood like your own daughter giving you dirty erection even with her complete unclothedness, God forbid, sorry to say that you lack self discipline and control and no sense in your thinking.,

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by leomarz007: 11:34am On Feb 19, 2022
Maxwell775:

Truth be told, I have very strong and hard erection whenever she walks. @20 if you see her banging body?? Slim, figure 8, Coca-Cola bottle shape. Her nyash dey clap if she dey walk. Make I no go shift her pant, I don't wanna commit abomination. But mind you, I have a girlfriend.

Nairalanders please, How do I talk to her about dressing decently, without her feeling insecured or impression that i am a pervert. undecided

OP..YOU ARE SERIOUSLY SICK IN THE HEAD. TUFIAKWA!
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Babaken(m): 11:34am On Feb 19, 2022
For me what I will do I will rent single room apartment for her and ask her to share it with her school mate the person will end up paying part of the rent fees. So that you won't disgrace yourself one day.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Gospel2Day: 11:37am On Feb 19, 2022
Report her to your mom, secretly take pictures of her while wearing such Jezebelic wears and send to your Mom.
Truth is, most women are demon possessed and their main commission and mission given to them by Satan is to promote sexual immorality in the world. And to achieve that, Satan usually unscrews some bolts in their brains so that they will be shameless and so they can have a strong prostitute fantasy.
She won't stop until she breaks down your resistance and pulls you to approach her for abominable sex. At that point, she may turn you down, though, being satisfied that her charms has conquered another son of Adam.
Another terrible urge Satan plants in them is the urge to be scantily dressed. They don't care what you see of their unclothedness, so far you don't see their nipples, anal hole and birth canal.
It is a form of insanity.
You have to pray hard and long to break the wi-fi connection of her erotic aura pulling you into doom and shame.
Shalom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Emaprince: 11:38am On Feb 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
OP is talking here of having an erection. undecided

If you had seen that the man you were with had and erection in reaction to seeing your daughter's underwear when she was plugging her powerbank, would you have allowed him anywhere near your daughter or house after such an episode? undecided

People go about semi-naked in most civilized nations, yet you don't here of their men walking around with erections , do you? Not that they look away ... they don't need to, and ever wonder why they don't? undecided
so you will allow your daughters to be dressing semi nude infront of your visitors?

Which kind of woke are you trying to form? It shows how much you have failed in their upbringing. Not how much civilised you think you've become. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Kendollar696(m): 11:38am On Feb 19, 2022
Stedygrowth:
Op, what you're going through is normal. The response you're experiencing is completely biological in nature, remember, you have not met her before. She, being your cousin's sister, does not in any way, stop from being a woman she is. The problem here is that, there is no conditioning between you two that establish the fact that you guys are sisters, as such, there is a clear prediction that if you have opportunity, you will make love to her.
Based on the above submission, I will suggest you help her find a place to stay. Even if she changes the way she dresses from now on, it will not still change anything, because you have been conditioned already. Until you will not rest. So, to be on the safe side, find a place for her as quickly as possible.
This does not require discipline, it require removing or staying away from the source of the stimulus. If you keep staying, you will do it one day.

@op.. This is the advice you are looking for...
best advice so far.....
[b]
Stedygrowth:

best advice so far.....
[/b]
Stedygrowth:

best advice so far.....
[b]
Stedygrowth:

best advice so far.....
[b]
Stedygrowth:

best advice so far.....
[/b]
Stedygrowth:

best advice so far.....
[/b]
Stedygrowth:

best advice so far.....
[b]
Stedygrowth:

best advice so far.....
[/b]
Stedygrowth:

best advice so far.....

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 19, 2022
Look for how to get her a place of her own now that you still can sleep at night and not turn from side to side in regrets and disbelief of how you couldn't control yourself.

If you fail to adhere to this advice, you'll regret it later. With your vivid descriptions of your cousin's lady parts, you've crossed the line

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by drlateef: 11:40am On Feb 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, the reason you conveniently convinced yourself that the reason why, at your age, you are still lacking as far as self-control and discipline is concerned, is because your cousin dresses as she does? undecided

Please set an appointment with a psychiatrist or mental health therapist so you can get the help you need instead. undecided

I think it’s the cousin that needs that appointment. He is just being normal.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Gospel2Day: 11:41am On Feb 19, 2022
[quote author=candidladyTemp post=110338605] sad

God iam ready to trade... Bring back aliyah and lefteye, take this pervert

You are not normal.... Are you guys cursed like em swear for una no no did someone place a spell on y'all

Is the girl normal?
Are you females cursed with loving nudity?
Birds of the same species flocking together.
No sense of shame whatsoever.
Very pathetic gender.
They won't condemn what is evil.
Why condemn someone who doesn't want to rape and asking for help?
Evil people everywhere.
May God deliver you.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Dgodfada: 11:44am On Feb 19, 2022
candidladyTemp:
sad

You are not normal.... Are you guys cursed like em swear for una no no did someone place a spell on y'all

I sight you sadist

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Enemyofpeace: 11:44am On Feb 19, 2022
She was not burned by your parents, chop and clean mouth, but don’t get cut by anyone
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by junglebooot02(m): 11:45am On Feb 19, 2022
Follow this advice and save yourself from the evil that awaits thee!
Stedygrowth:
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Zane2point4(m): 11:48am On Feb 19, 2022
Stedygrowth:
The only sensible advice in this section,just like oyibos advice ppl with similar issue in Quora sites, other commenters above are being naive and ignorant, wetin concern cousins with a man masculinity or erection?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by SKINDOGGY: 11:49am On Feb 19, 2022
You sound foolish
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Gospel2Day: 11:49am On Feb 19, 2022
Stedygrowth:

You're a very mature and sensible person.
Not many of you are on this forum.
All those commenting did not factor in the fact that he had not met her before.
If he had met her walking along his street before his mom told him she is his cousin, he might have approached her and they might have been sleeping together.
That's why pre-marital sex is dangerous.
You might be bedding your blood relations without knowing.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:53am On Feb 19, 2022
Maxwell775:
My cousin sister (from my mother's side) who just got admitted into the university have been staying with me for the past 4 months now. I live in a 2 bedroom flat, and my house is just a throw stone to the university school gate.

Due to financial issues she couldn't rent an apartment, so she goes to school from my house. She's 20yrs old, I'm way older than her with abt 10yrs.

Before she started living with me, it was my mother who told her parents that she could stay with me, without my knowledge or permission.

The very first day she was on her way coming to my house, my mother called me and was like her sister's daughter is coming to stay with me bla bla bla.. At first I was upset, atleast she would have informed me. Am not really close to my mom's family people, we have this distance relationship (no hate, no grudges)

Now here is the problem. She likes wearing mini skirts, short gowns and tight trousers or leggings. Infact what she wears indoors is worse, she will put on very hot bum short, crop top and all manner of rubbish!!

Truth be told, I use to have very strong and hard erection whenever she walks. @20 if you see her banging body?? Slim, figure 8, Coca-Cola bottle shape. Her nyash dey clap if she dey walk. I don't wanna be emphasizing on that...But seriously she's tormenting me. Make I no go shift her pant, I don't wanna commit abomination. But mind you, I have a girlfriend.

Nairalanders please, How do I talk to her about dressing decently, without her feeling insecured or impression of a pervert. undecided

I think you're normal and it's normal to feel that way.

The reason is you've never been close to her before and you don't see her as your cousin and also, because it's only you two staying together.

What I will do in this kind situation is... I will start seeing her as my blood, then pretend like taking this religion of a thing serious and talk to her to stop wearing some clothes.

Again, I don't know for others this this tactics have been working for me for a very long time anytime I want to quit some things... I use holy book to swear to stop it. And I won't do that thing again

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by perryy(m): 11:54am On Feb 19, 2022
Stedygrowth:

Best advice so far. People forget we are all flesh and blood. Take her fat away from you , if you don't , you will Bleep her one day and it will continue until it leads to a big scandal

4 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by kingsmaila(m): 11:56am On Feb 19, 2022
From Islamic point of view, she is not suppose to live with you as you can marry her hence temptation can set in and you start sleeping with her. It is advisable she leaves the house or you stay away from the house whenever she is at home. Avoid being close to her to avoid stories that touches the heart.

3 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by sterlingD(m): 11:59am On Feb 19, 2022
To the OP,don't you have a girlfriend. Let the "presence" of your girl friend in the house reset her dress orientation.

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Ladycewhy(f): 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Having high libido has nothing to do with what OP described. If you don't understand what libido or sex drive means, I suggest you make Google your friend.. undecided

Any man getting an erection from seeing his own daughter naked needs to go see a psychiatrist,
not make the gal feel self-conscious for a fault that has absolutely nothing to do with them. In fact I recommend such a man should not be left anywhere around female children at at point unto he has been mentally certified as being safe. undecided

You can't stand bum shorts meaning your daughters are not safe wearing underwear or swimming trunks around you, abi? Go see a shrink abeg! undecided

Nigerians and there lame excuses ehn..... undecided
One has to wonder how many more females around the op need to becareful. His future daughter, wife's sister, maid , neighbor's daughter, secretary, colleage.

To an undeciplined mind like the op, he will always have an excuse as to why he can't control his libido. These are the type of people that should not be left around children ,he seems to be of no control over his sexual urge. And it's no surprise alot of men on this thread see it as normal behavior.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Viper231: 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
Your brain dey leak
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Zane2point4(m): 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
OP is talking here of having an erection. undecided

If you had seen that the man you were with had and erection in reaction to seeing your daughter's underwear when she was plugging her powerbank, would you have allowed him anywhere near your daughter or house after such an episode? undecided

People go about semi-naked in most civilized nations, yet you don't here of their men walking around with erections , do you? Not that they look away ... they don't need to, and ever wonder why they don't? undecided

Are you this daft? When were you born?

Someone gave u a clear citation and you’re still ignorant?

What happened to male hormones or u dont know we’re higher form of animals? Just with control’
Pls let he handle his family how morally best he deems’

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by powerblaze(m): 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
Fact is, you don smash her tire for your mind. If she wanted you, 4 months too long for her to get you.

You just want to enter .. and u dey find who go help follow justify your lust.

Oga bring your girlfriend come house or tell her to dress properly in your presence. No dey stress me
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by solexybaba(m): 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
candidladyTemp:
sad

I no understand cursed,him no b human being abi, abeg carry ur holywell comot 4 road,its natural that men b moved by what they see,especially in this case of clapping yansh,even me now my prick de rise.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Nemesis08(m): 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
Maxwell775:
My cousin sister (from my mother's side) who just got admitted into the university have been staying with me for the past 4 months now. I live in a 2 bedroom flat, and my house is just a throw stone to the university school gate.

Due to financial issues she couldn't rent an apartment, so she goes to school from my house. She's 20yrs old, I'm way older than her with abt 10yrs.

Before she started living with me, it was my mother who told her parents that she could stay with me, without my knowledge or permission.

The very first day she was on her way coming to my house, my mother called me and was like her sister's daughter is coming to stay with me bla bla bla.. At first I was upset, at least she would have informed me. Am not really close to my mom's family people, we have this distance relationship (no hate, no grudges) tell your Gf to talk to her seriously

Now here is the problem. She likes wearing mini skirts, short gowns and tight trousers or leggings. Infact what she wears indoors is worse, she will put on very hot bum short, crop top and all manner of rubbish!!

Truth be told, I use to have very strong and hard erection whenever she walks. @20 if you see her banging body?? Slim, figure 8, Coca-Cola bottle shape. Her nyash dey clap if she dey walk. I don't wanna be emphasizing on that...But seriously she's tormenting me. Make I no go shift her pant, I don't wanna commit abomination. But mind you, I have a girlfriend.

Nairalanders please, How do I talk to her about dressing decently, without her feeling insecured or impression of a pervert. undecided
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by VicM6: 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2022
The way people get erection for family members dey fear me....how come on earth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom / German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.