Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:10 PM

“life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) (78892 Views)

Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. / Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd / Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by OblorOblor: 8:50am On Feb 19, 2022
Whatever it is, hang in there girl. We love you more than you could imagine.

1 Like

Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by henrygold100: 8:50am On Feb 19, 2022
Kemight15:

Probably racism, I believe it is even worse on girls because naturally most girl unlike guys don't get along

Also I feel Barcelona is under appreciating her, she is super good but it seems the club have so many good people who are even white hence they always overshadow her irrespective of how hard she try, this is summed up with the fact that with all her exploits she is still just a substitute not a regular starter, if she is white with her level of consistency she will be a permanent and regular starter

Another angle off field is issue of finding love, she may be finding it hard to get love due to same issue of being black, those that claim to like her are probably after her money and won't hesitate to cheat on her or dump her for white girls which are in abundance in population

For her to drop this she is really masking alot under her smiles
my guy chop knuckle, they are surpresing her like mad for Barca. If not for that, I no see how long putellers abi wetin is better Dan her. She for carry the ballon d or if they decide to promote her the way they promote others. Finding love too is another problem, the earlier she forget about love and finds a baby daddy the better for her, bcus finding love when your rich is sooo distressing

2 Likes

Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Abakelawal(f): 8:56am On Feb 19, 2022
Alhamdulilah my life... Hmmm dis life is not balance
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by winner37(m): 9:04am On Feb 19, 2022
if she the one complaining about life is unfair, what will a person like me who is still living under beck and call will say about life ?
life is always unfair !!!

1 Like

Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Corea4king(m): 9:14am On Feb 19, 2022
Revolution2022:
If there is money I can take care of my health.

Please don't say that. I have also wished to be poor in exchange of my healthy. Now, my health condition has made me to be Financially down.There is illness you be looking for a solution, even yourself will know that the Doctor is joking with your health
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 19, 2022
Tomahawk99:

Una go just dey type rubbish. Make your useless family die first.
You follow for the useless players?
Your mates dey dia ball, you u dey under your poverty stricken life with ur leaky leaky roof dey type nonsense with ur palasa phone

I hope say u never marry? You better release ur wife or girlfriend from ur poverty stricken cage make see better rich man marry.... ... .. useless fooool
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by mybiz234: 9:49am On Feb 19, 2022
PavingStone44:
Life only brings suffering.

Know this, know peace.

So, why haven't you died? Do you love suffering so much?
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by yinkbell: 9:58am On Feb 19, 2022
kokomilala:
This post got me scrurring to read it up. It really got me worried. Life is not always in black and white; life is not always linear. Nobody really knows what's up with her emotionally or even spiritually. She sounds like a troubled soul. When people are depressed,it's the soul that suffers.By then,the spirit is either dead or down. Thats why Paul reiterates it again and again: rejoice always. Of course,it doesn't undermine the place of deep reflections and sobriety,but the battering of the soul through sadness,grief,disappointments,failures etc.consequently takes its toll on the body.

I have found a Christian brother on this forum whose eyes of his mind is enlightened. Let me connect with you via Watsap.
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Awoo88: 10:23am On Feb 19, 2022
She never get better dick. Na chewgum boys she get naa
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Ijoba85: 10:28am On Feb 19, 2022
I guess it might have something to do with getting a man to settle down with , marital dreams . Ko easy at all cos she is rich , the guys around her might just be after her money not true love
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Allisgud: 10:34am On Feb 19, 2022
What might be her issue,hope it's not about her carrier,cos she's doing fantastic,but if it's a man she want in her life to marry her,tell her am the man
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by lagosrd: 11:24am On Feb 19, 2022
You've made enough money for yourself, set a target to retire early and get married as soon a s possible. Life is sure boring without a man or a partner to reason together. Na only oyjnbo no dey send but the end set na frustration.
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by marttol: 11:52am On Feb 19, 2022
Revolution2022:
If there is money I can take care of my health.
your reasoning is very very shallow, you know nothing about life... Is MJ,juice world,MKO abiola,Yaradua ,are they not rich? undecided

2 Likes

Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by shevchenko(m): 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
She should not have left Arsenal or the Chinese club.
She wanted to chill with the big boys.Spanish people wey racist .
I don't feel pity for people that feel they can make white people happy by working hard to feel accepted
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Hahjascho(m): 12:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
Frosheer:
it's fine to give up.. you tried sis, no kill yourself
not fine abeg.
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Victerica(m): 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
Why can't the blacks, become racists to these whites too?

Just a food for thought.

I wonder, what is eating her up, though
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by shevchenko(m): 12:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
Victerica:
Why can't the blacks, become racists to these whites too?

Just a food for thought.

I wonder, what is eating her up, though

How? You are living in their country
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Adau123(m): 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
PLS,PLS PUT EVERYTHING IN PRAYER DON'T MIND PEOPLE,WE LOVE YOU ALL,NEVER ALLOW DEPRESSION TO ENTER YOU GOD LOVE YOU SEEK HIS FACE AND HE WILL GRANT YOU THE ANSWER.
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2022
marttol:
your reasoning is very very shallow, you know nothing about life... Is MJ,juice world,MKO abiola,Yaradua ,are they not rich? undecided
Why you dey insult me?Abi you dey craze!
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by ben10girl(f): 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
PavingStone44:
Life only brings suffering.
Know this, know peace.
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by marttol: 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
Revolution2022:
Why you dey insult me?Abi you dey craze!
I am just saying the obvious FACT... and moreso, I am not craze... Thanks!!! JESUS LOVES YOU. kiss

1 Like

Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Rrchrd(m): 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
Is she not the one they suspended for ten years for a failed drugs test
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Aaay: 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
My love what is going on
Don’t let go
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Victerica(m): 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2022
shevchenko:

How? You are living in their country

I know...

Africans, as a case study, should come and develop their continent.

And we will see this racists' stuff, will stop having weight.

It is a mind thing (inferiority and superiority complexes)
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Brightest04(m): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Please iam begging, those close to her should do the needful by finding out what the problem is before it's too late. This is how it always begin.
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Iwin2: 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
I recommend this two songs for you by withney huston
Exhale
I will always love you
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Akmike1983: 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
Babe free urself I beg, millions of lady will do anything to ve ur kind of life, so stay strong and put ur head high in whatever u going through
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Tomahawk99(m): 11:05am On Feb 20, 2022
Senomii:

You follow for the useless players?
Your mates dey dia ball, you u dey under your poverty stricken life with ur leaky leaky roof dey type nonsense with ur palasa phone

I hope say u never marry? You better release ur wife or girlfriend from ur poverty stricken cage make see better rich man marry.... ... .. useless fooool
From your post it's clear to see you live a deprived life and you're from a poor family background.
I can sponsor your lifestyle and that of your poor father.
Re: “life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 20, 2022
Tomahawk99:

From your post it's clear to see you live a deprived life and you're from a poor family background.
I can sponsor your lifestyle and that of your poor father.
Come talk this nonsense for my front me and my guys go light ur body send ur ashes to ur mama

Na to sharp mouth wey all of una sabi........ rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife / Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) / Eight Retired Footballers Who Never Received A Single Red Card In Their Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.