Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Wike Accuses Dokpesi Of Sabotaging Pdp’s Chances Ahead Of 2023 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Accuses Dokpesi Of Sabotaging Pdp’s Chances Ahead Of 2023 Election (200 Views)

Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate / Wike: Secondus Sabotaging PDP's Efforts, Wants APC To Continue Ruling Nigeria / Ondo 2020: PDP's Chances Boosted As Six Aspirants Team Up With Jegede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wike Accuses Dokpesi Of Sabotaging Pdp’s Chances Ahead Of 2023 Election by topkom: 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2022
Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike has accused a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, Raymond Dokpesi of sabotaging the party’s chances ahead of the 2023 elections.

Wike made this allegation on Thursday during a meeting with stakeholders in Port Harcourt, noting that some PDP Governors have been inundated with calls following a text message being peddled by Chief Dokpesi that some governors had embarked on a weeklong trip to Europe to determine those who will be the presidential and vice presidential candidates of the party in 2023.

“I have always said to people in PDP, nobody should cause a division among the governors. We are trying as much as we can to build the party back and see that in 2023 PDP takes over governance. But, I have some suspicion that people like Raymond Dokpesi are not really sincere to the Peoples Democratic Party and I think , I’m convinced that Raymond Dokpesi appears to be working for APC.

“I don’t understand where Raymond Dokpesi gets this information, this rumour that governors travelled to Europe to decide who will be the presidential candidate and vice presidential candidate of PDP. I wonder why governors will travel to Europe to take such a decision,” Wike said.

The governor said while he and his colleagues don’t have anything against Chief Raymond Dokpesi campaigning for the 2019 PDP presidential candidate and former Vice President of Nigeria, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, he should be circumspect and desist from causing mayhem in the party.
“I’ve told Raymond Dokpesi that there is nothing wrong with you preaching for the candidature of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the Waziri of Adamawa , a very experienced man, an intelligent man, a strategist. But don’t destroy other people because of this. Because when you destroy them it will be difficult for PDP to win election in 2023.”

Wike implored Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, who he described as a well known political strategist to rein in Chief Dokpesi from spreading dangerous rumours capable to polarising stakeholders in the party.

Governor Wike noted that in 2019, PDP governors, without the prompting of Dokpesi rallied round Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and will do so again if he picks the party’s presidential ticket.

“We supported Atiku Abubakar when he won (PDP presidential ticket), and even if he wins now, the governors will rally round him, but when you destroy the governors and bring confusion, how will it work.”

The governor advised all those who love the PDP and are desirous it wins the 2023 general elections to desist from spreading harmful and baseless information intended to cause strife and mistrust.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/wike-accuses-dokpesi-of-sabotaging-pdps-chances-ahead-of-2023-election/

Re: Wike Accuses Dokpesi Of Sabotaging Pdp’s Chances Ahead Of 2023 Election by Mooh247: 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
cool

Who doesn't know Raymond dokpesi from his younger days

He defamed late Chief Abiola on many occasions sponsoring the Bible cargo container load burning and drowning allegations against Chief Abiola because General Shehu Yar'Adua gave him peanut and a position in his shipping line..

Chief MKO that was Baba weyrey back then sued his ass and made him apologize on all National Newspaper Saturday edition front Page.

He defamed Buhari and Tinubu also because Jonathan gave him some billions to run a malicious Program on AIT, he accepted the dirty Job even when Tinubu use to be his good friend when he was Inn ExxonMobil

(1) (Reply)

Noise Pollution In Nigeria And It's Effects / Sack Aregbesola Now For Dismal Performance, Anti-party Activities - MTG / Lucky Udu, Others Shaves Head To Raise Awareness Over Youths Ritual Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.