Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,190 members, 7,807,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Arsenal Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 16th March 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 16th March 2022 (29251 Views)

Arsenal Vs Sporting Lisbon Europa League (3 - 5) pens On 16th March 2023 / Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (2 - 1) On 16th March 2019 / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 16th March 2022 by oluwafeolami(m): 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
chikason22:

Tag me with all their monikers.
I want to sort out NL Liverpool's monikers, so I can have a separate list for only LFC fans

With my full chest. YNWA
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 16th March 2022 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
Silentgroper:
Dem dey give money for that fpl?
If I eventually win
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 16th March 2022 by SlimDaddyPee: 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
chikason22:

I want to sort out NL Liverpool's monikers, so I can have a separate list for only LFC fans
SlimdaddyPEE
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 16th March 2022 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
richmanrichard:
he was useless.he is a natural winger not even close to a natural or othordox striker
yes he is a winger but his best seasons at Leipzig was when he was playing the number nine role abi name false nine we go call am sef
richmanrichard:
.D point was that Chelsea won d champions leaque without relying on a striker for goals; their goals came from all d departments.
that is what you think just cuz you are not seeing what he is doing or maybe even him scoring doesn't mean he didn't contribute for example Jorginho, Matic, Jordan Henderson do not provide spectacular something you can see instead they steady the ship, impact and control the game when they are in the pitch same goes for Kante and kovacic,Rodri, Casemiro, Busqeuts they provide abstract performances you will only notice when they are not in the pitch
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 16th March 2022 by yachal: 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
chikason22:

YNWA
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 16th March 2022 by BabaIbo: 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
Minemrys:

On the contrary, I think the boys need to go into games to have fun and express themselves. Whatever happens happens. Pressure dey kill. It's what cost us the league in 2014 and 2019.

Na lie, what cost Liverpool FC the league in 2014 was errors and one of the errors disorganized the team that is it affected their morales, and in 2019 it was defense and lack of seriousness from the forwards, if they were clinical in their finishing, Liverpool would have won the two trophies.

I bet you didn't watch the game against crystal palace and the few games Liverpool drew consecutively, because if you do you won't say the cause was pressure.
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 16th March 2022 by Minemrys: 5:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
BabaIbo:

Na lie, what cost Liverpool FC the league in 2014 was errors and one of the errors disorganized the team that is it affected their morales, and in 2019 it was defense and lack of seriousness from the forwards, if they were clinical in their finishing, Liverpool would have won the two trophies.

I bet you didn't watch the game against crystal palace and the few games Liverpool drew consecutively, because if you do you won't say the cause was pressure.
Bros, I know wetin I dey tell you. I don't only watch Liverpool games but everything about them. We lost the league in 4 games. And they started immediately we lost to City at Etihad. We started playing under pressure. We will have chances but fail to convert them. And 2 games decided that league, the one against United at old Trafford, and Goodison. Check out when liverpool started dealing with United at Old Trafford, it was when we removed all the fear we had over derbies that we started playing them like other clubs.
Ever asked yourself why Liverpool and Klopp couldn't win at Old Trafford for 5 years? Or why we struggle at Goodison under Klopp?
Liverpool are never good under pressure. 2014, 2016, should tell you that. Most games we won against big teams came when we were seen as under dogs. Barca at Anfield, against United last season.
Of course, there are exceptions but majority times we fall under pressure.
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 16th March 2022 by PMBtill2023: 6:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
chikason22:

I'm here bro...YNWA

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 16th March 2022 by BabaIbo: 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
Minemrys:

Bros, I know wetin I dey tell you. I don't only watch Liverpool games but everything about them. We lost the league in 4 games. And they started immediately we lost to City at Etihad. We started playing under pressure. We will have chances but fail to convert them. And 2 games decided that league, the one against United at old Trafford, and Goodison. Check out when liverpool started dealing with United at Old Trafford, it was when we removed all the fear we had over derbies that we started playing them like other clubs.
Ever asked yourself why Liverpool and Klopp couldn't win at Old Trafford for 5 years? Or why we struggle at Goodison under Klopp?
Liverpool are never good under pressure. 2014, 2016, should tell you that. Most games we won against big teams came when we were seen as under dogs. Barca at Anfield, against United last season.
Of course, there are exceptions but majority times we fall under pressure.

Bro, so the consecutive draws where mane and Co were shooting blanks right from the crystal palace match had no effect on the trophy chances that season?
FYI, that was even when Liverpool blew away the 10 points gap that season.

Forget that pressure of a thing, that is not an excuse.
The koko be say if strikers OR forwards make use of the chances they get, the chances of winning will be high, just as man city did few years ago where they managed to win difficult matches by a lone goal on many occasions and those goals do come as one of the few chances they had.

Again, Liverpool were not underdogs against Barça right from first leg. If you doubt this, go and check the odds of the two teams before the first leg, it was after the first leg that things changed due to Barça's 3 goals advantage.
They were favorite against Man united last season.
I don't know where you got your underdog story or point from o.
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 16th March 2022 by richmanrichard: 8:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
Enoch3721:
yes he is a winger but his best seasons at Leipzig was when he was playing the number nine role abi name false nine we go call am sef
that is what you think just cuz you are not seeing what he is doing or maybe even him scoring doesn't mean he didn't contribute for example Jorginho, Matic, Jordan Henderson do not provide spectacular something you can see instead they steady the ship, impact and control the game when they are in the pitch same goes for Kante and kovacic,Rodri, Casemiro, Busqeuts they provide abstract performances you will only notice when they are not in the pitch
he did well in all aspect including assists but he was useless as number 9.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 16th March 2022 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
richmanrichard:
he did well in all aspect including assists but he was useless as number 9.
he did well-useless shocked
Can u hear yourself right now,how can he provide assist and still be useless even if he is, he is still beta than lukaku
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 16th March 2022 by richmanrichard: 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
Enoch3721:
he did well-useless shocked
Can u hear yourself right now,how can he provide assist and still be useless even if he is, he is still beta than lukaku
b4 I replied ur mention,you were talking about d no9 role precisely. so am not talking about assists or passes or defending. its enof.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 16th March 2022 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
richmanrichard:
b4 I replied ur mention,you were talking about d no9 role precisely. so am not talking about assists or passes or defending. its enof.
OK boss, let's make adjustments b4 we continue he cannot be useless instead incompetent if u say he his useless that means he is of no use at all

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 16th March 2022 by ghettokid1(m): 12:44am On Mar 18, 2022
fergie001:
Odogwu abughi guy-name.....#Kopites, shall we?

Let's do this....I am so happy, we will pursue till the last day.

geestunnar andrewfarms ghettokid1 angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost lamasta chikason22 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine numerouno94 silentgroper vickyrotex mangekyoalt paulolee Ojeemah Playmaker1
oga u ppl re not going anywhere just enjoy ur top 2 finish and focus on the UCL make u for go far small

Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 16th March 2022 by Minemrys: 8:45am On Mar 18, 2022
BabaIbo:

Bro, so the consecutive draws where mane and Co were shooting blanks right from the crystal palace match had no effect on the trophy chances that season?
FYI, that was even when Liverpool blew away the 10 points gap that season.

Forget that pressure of a thing, that is not an excuse.
The koko be say if strikers OR forwards make use of the chances they get, the chances of winning will be high, just as man city did few years ago where they managed to win difficult matches by a lone goal on many occasions and those goals do come as one of the few chances they had.

Again, Liverpool were not underdogs against Barça right from first leg. If you doubt this, go and check the odds of the two teams before the first leg, it was after the first leg that things changed due to Barça's 3 goals advantage.
They were favorite against Man united last season.
I don't know where you got your underdog story or point from o.
I don't know which Palace game you are talking about but we won palace that season twice. The first leg 2-0, second leg 4-3 with a Milner red card.
We started dropping points after we lost at Etihad. That was when City reduced the points to 7. After then we drew against Leicester with a Harry Maguire equalizer. You say we fire blanks and that wasn't due to pressure uh? Obviously you haven't been in a point where you are under pressure and everything you do doesn't seem to work. I have been in these situations and I know what it's like.
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 16th March 2022 by BabaIbo: 9:44am On Mar 18, 2022
Minemrys:

I don't know which Palace game you are talking about but we won palace that season twice. The first leg 2-0, second leg 4-3 with a Milner red card.
We started dropping points after we lost at Etihad. That was when City reduced the points to 7. After then we drew against Leicester with a Harry Maguire equalizer. You say we fire blanks and that wasn't due to pressure uh? Obviously you haven't been in a point where you are under pressure and everything you do doesn't seem to work. I have been in these situations and I know what it's like.

Sorry I mean burnley 17/18 season.

People are different, some people perform better when they are faced with challenges/pressure, let me use man city as an example.
Relaxing is a wrong choice bro.

The season they won the league by a point, were they not under pressure?
Yet they savaged matches that ordinarily shouldn't go their way e.g their matches against Tottenham Hotspur and Leicester.
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 16th March 2022 by Minemrys: 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
BabaIbo:

Sorry I mean burnley 17/18 season.

People are different, some people perform better when they are faced with challenges/pressure, let me use man city as an example.
Relaxing is a wrong choice bro.

The season they won the league by a point, were they not under pressure?
Yet they savaged matches that ordinarily shouldn't go their way e.g their matches against Tottenham Hotspur and Leicester.
That's Man City you are talking about na. I am talking about Liverpool not being good under pressure. Liverpool let a 10 point lead slide. By then, the pressure went on City which they handled well.
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 16th March 2022 by RolexOfGeneva(m): 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
thoollz:

Didn't I tell u? Arsenal is no match for the big boys, they are "the one-eyed king in the land of the blind" or "the local champions". They don't deserve to sit and dine with the big boys.

In the last 6 matches against Liverpool, Arsenal didn't score a single goal, is that the team you thought had a chance?

I can't wait for them to qualify for UCL, that's where the real ass-whooping will take place. No Norwich, Watford, or mediocre teams after the group phase.

Goodnight and Up Liverpool!!!
YNWA!!!
Arsenal qualifying for champions league will not only give them more money, it will also make them a more attractive destination for top players, an advantage Liverpool is currently enjoying against Arsenal. Arsenal will be the team to beat in the champions league next season, take it to the bank.
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 16th March 2022 by RolexOfGeneva(m): 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
thoollz:

Lol!!! Crocodile dey talk, Agama dey challenge am. Una no know una mate.
Shebi Man Utd fan dey troll Arsenal fan cheesy
Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 16th March 2022 by Teflonarthur(m): 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
Hey guys I have a great offer for you guys.... I'm available to give out the login to my DSTV NOW for a token... I Run viewing centre so I'm always on full sub... Call or whatsapp 08160478822 so I can hook you up on your smart TV and other gadget... What are the benefits... You'll get to watch all live games dstv has to offer... HD movies and amazing TV shows... Just everything dstv has to offer... Call now 08160478822

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Newcastle United Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 4th May 2019 / Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 1) On 7th May 2022 / Rennes vs Arsenal: Europa Cup (3 - 1) On 7th March 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.