Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children (34427 Views)

"We Have 3 Children Together" Woman Cries Out After Hubby Ify Married Male Lover / Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano / Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by AkProsper(m): 12:22am On Feb 19, 2022
Greetings all.

3 Children in my house are missing today Fri 18.2.2022.

How it happened:
An exiting tenant of about 2 month handedover the room to another person (Two women: they should be in their 30's).
According to them (the women) they said they are student and came to Lagos to write an exam at ikeja so they just need a place to stay for 3weeks to 1 month.
They moved in without any load. (Just new bucket and broom)
They came very friendly and nice especially to the children.
On Friday evening they bought biscuits et el for the children. This was around 5:30-6pm.

Shortly after that they left with the 3 children. According to neighbor, the women said they want to go to bus stop to change a trouser they bought as it's not their size. That was when they left with the 3 children and didn't return till now.
Also on Thursday when they moved in with all the friendliness, promised some of the children that she'll take them to ShopRite tomorrow (Friday)
All effort to reach them have prove abortive as there's little or no information about the women.

Name of the children (3-5 yrs): 1 boy, 2 girls
1. Peter. 3yrs
2. Chiamaka
3. Miracle

A brief description of the women: one is chubby and the other is tall but not slim. They speak pidgin fluently and igbo. One of them claim to be from delta. They are both fair.

If you see or have any info about them please report to the nearest police station. (It has also been reported to the nearest police station (Ajuwon, Ogun State).

My number: 09046518823

I've added a picture of one of the children. I'll add others as soon as i get them.

Lalastilala
Seun

17 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by AkProsper(m): 12:28am On Feb 19, 2022
Picture of one of the missing children
Name: Peter

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by Kobojunkie: 12:29am On Feb 19, 2022
How did these young children end up in the arms of complete strangers? I hope they are found and returned safely. undecided

191 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by Nezzjnr: 12:41am On Feb 19, 2022
Oboi... People are getting Heartless everyday

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by Sekoni003(m): 12:46am On Feb 19, 2022
Good Lord. This country keeps sinking deeper into the abyss day by day. Wtf is this?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 19, 2022
I hope the Police is already aware of the missing children? I pray they are found in good health IJN.

Dear Nigerians, please be more safety conscious now more than ever, people are desperate these days. If it's not armed robbery, it's kidnapping, if it's not kidnapping, it's ritual killings...

May God decimate all evil doers in our land!

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by izzou(m): 12:52am On Feb 19, 2022
What is this country turning into ehn?

And how will a mother allow her kids to follow complete strangers? People wey you no even know yet

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by Nobody: 1:09am On Feb 19, 2022
How can you be so careless to trust strangers with children? With all that is happening in town these days?

What of the exiting tenant that was occupying the apartment before those two moved in? Try and get her. She should know them and be able to assist with one or two info.

May God protect those children and bring them back safe and sound.

177 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by Nbotee(m): 1:10am On Feb 19, 2022
How do U want ppl to help with the little info U gave. No location

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by AkProsper(m): 1:25am On Feb 19, 2022
Nbotee:
How do U want ppl to help with the little info U gave. No location
I mentioned it.
Location is Ajuwon, Ogun State

7 Likes

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by michlins(m): 2:56am On Feb 19, 2022
Omo.

People are getting more desperate and you as a landlord needs to know a bit of history of your tenants. I will advise you find the old tenant and start from there

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by NoToPile: 3:27am On Feb 19, 2022
Na wa ooo, this country is turning to something else. It is well ooo, which kain wahala is this one now.

Landlord sef has entered gbege Na wa.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by ahnie: 4:24am On Feb 19, 2022
My God, what's really happening?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by Nobody: 5:12am On Feb 19, 2022

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by GboyegaD(m): 5:14am On Feb 19, 2022
Do you have their phone numbers? That could be used in tracing them.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by Richy4(m): 5:29am On Feb 19, 2022
<<< OK so where is the landlord in all these?...The land lord should have at least the phone number of the people entering and exiting his home... Failure to do that he might be endangering the life and property of other tenants as well as putting himself into trouble..

<<<The old tenant that introduced them, Is it possible that the landlord does not have his/her phone number?
<<<Is it possible that the older tenant came to survey for the ones that carried out the dastardly act?

<<<Is it possible that in this day and age, a land lord will admit someone without some form of Identification and phone number/ bank statement?
<<<If they can collect money, what stopped them from collecting ID and making it mandatory in Nigeria?

<<< People make unnecessary mistakes and take unnecessary risks...Even if they were staying for a day, No phone number, no form of ID but they were able to collect money...
The question will be, do landlords owe their tenants the duty of care in this case? angry

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by Resurgent2016: 5:34am On Feb 19, 2022
AkProsper:

I mentioned it.

The landlord or landlady should atleast have their phone number and possibly acct no from rent payment. Pls check for these.

With either one they can be tracked

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by Resurgent2016: 5:37am On Feb 19, 2022
AkProsper:

I mentioned it.

Ogun state again? Pls act fast

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by AkProsper(m): 5:54am On Feb 19, 2022
Resurgent2016:

The landlord or landlady should atleast have their phone number and possibly acct no from rent payment. Pls check for these.

With either one they can be tracked
The previous occupant transferred the room to those women after receiving payment from the women.
Richy4:
<<< OK so where is the landlord in all these?...The land lord should have at least the phone number of the people entering and exiting his home... Failure to do that he might be endangering the life and property of other tenants as well as putting himself into trouble..

<<<The old tenant that introduced them, Is it possible that the landlord does not have his/her phone number?
<<<Is it possible that the older tenant came to survey for the ones that carried out the dastardly act?

<<<Is it possible that in this day and age, a land lord will admit someone without some form of Identification and phone number/ bank statement?
<<<If they can collect money, what stopped them from collecting ID and making it mandatory in Nigeria?

<<< People make unnecessary mistakes and take unnecessary risks...Even if they were staying for a day, No phone number, no form of ID but they were able to collect money...
The question will be, do landlords owe their tenants the duty of care in this case? angry
Effort to reach the previous occupant or get information from him has prove abortive

GboyegaD:
Do you have their phone numbers? That could be used in tracing them.
I dont have their numbers

michlins:
Omo.

People are getting more desperate and you as a landlord needs to know a bit of history of your tenants. I will advise you find the old tenant and start from there
Greetings Sir, I'm also a tenant. The owners have not been active in the area of getting to know new tenant. The landlord is late so its the children collecting rent.

------------

After sleeping late, the cry and prayers of the affected mothers just woke me up....

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by Acidosis(m): 6:00am On Feb 19, 2022
AkProsper:

The previous occupant transferred the room to those women after receiving payment from the women.

Effort to reach the previous occupant or get information from him has prove abortive

What about the phone number of the previous occupant?

After sleeping late, the cry and prayers of the affected mothers just woke me up....

Too bad, too bad. I pray for God's protection over those kids.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:06am On Feb 19, 2022
Nigerians are becoming more heartless with no Feelings anymore.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by Richy4(m): 6:13am On Feb 19, 2022

What was the mode of payment in your premises?
Is it not through bank transfer or do they pay by cash? Obviously the landlord should have a bank statement where the previous tenant banks... He can be traced using the bank.. the landlord should show the police the statement.. the police will obtain a permission for the bank to corporate with them....

If the previous tenant is found, he will lead them to the perpetrators of the act... Using the bank too since money was transferred to him/ her... The previous tenant is the referee... Hence they should get him/ her fast..

Still, that was a hideous way of people entering into a premises... Does it still mean that even if they entered through the back door, the landlord has no right to demand for IDs or incase the landlord was not leaving there, the tenants cannot call the landlord that they were seeing new faces in the compound, who were they?.. etc... Especially since it's Ogun State...(No disrespect but I think that state has been on the news for the wrong reasons)

If I was to be a judge or a police officer, Your landlord will have it with me... He will have serious questions to answer... I wish judge Judy was a Nigerian judge that could handle cases like this one..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by Tallesty1(m): 6:19am On Feb 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How did these young children end up in the arms of complete strangers? I hope they are found and returned safely. undecided
Parents are becoming very very careless these days.

Strangers bought biscuit for the kids and they ate? Like seriously. Try that when we were growing up and my mom will skin you alive.

Okay, a tenant of a couple of months want to move out, why?
The said tenant brought in a replacement, two woman and the women moved in with a bucket and broom and they intend to stay for a month at most.

Out going tenant stayed two months right?
The current one want to stay less than a month and their first mission was to become friendly with the kids.

So many red flags for the careless parents to notice but they didn't because of God knows what.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by Tallesty1(m): 6:23am On Feb 19, 2022
AkProsper:

Typical.

My landlady and landlord will leave house by six am, return by 10pm and she will spend an hour praying God to destroy whoever is making her kids to become useless.

She's lucky that God ignores her prayers, she for don die since.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by Ola17: 6:29am On Feb 19, 2022
AkProsper:

I dont have their numbers

Greetings Sir, I'm also a tenant. The owners have not been active in the area of getting to know new tenant. The landlord is late so its the children collecting rent.

------------

I hope the law enforcement agents have been contacted. The best lead is to get hold of whoever gave those ladies accommodation, wether an exiting tenant or an agent. That will be a good place to start.

I pray the children are found.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by NoToPile: 6:34am On Feb 19, 2022
Richy4:

Still, that was a hideous way of people entering into a premises... Does it still mean that even if they entered through the back door, the landlord has no right to demand for IDs or incase the landlord was not leaving there, the tenants cannot call the landlord that they were seeing new faces in the compound, who were they?.. etc... Especially since it's Ogun State...(No disrespect but I think that state has been on the news for the wrong reasons)

From his explanation I think the landlords children don't stay in the house and you know the way Naija is if anyone had called the children of the landlord and said tenant A had subleted the remaining 2 months left of his rent, the person would be called a snitch, statements like what is his business blablabla.

Thats just our reasoning in Naija

The landlords children may not even know the original tenant has moved out, he might not even inform them since his rent had not expired.

Now the landlord family has entered wahala they don't know of because police will hold them culpable.

Everybody in that compound should have called the attention of the landlord children to it, no landlord will allow anyone to sublet his premises at least not without his permission.

And everybody just allowed a stranger to come live with them like that.

Everybody should be careful and shine their eye, don't ignore any strange person/ movement in your compound or street. I pray those children get back, let an intervention occur and those people should be busted amen. It's not something a parent should pass through, very agonizing.

Something similar happened to my cousin some years back, also big compound, a neighbor just brought in a little girl from no where and everybody saw the girl, he would take care of the girl and nobody asked questions, everyone was minding his business, until police people came 5 am in gestapo style arrested all the men in the compound plus baba landlord early momo some were still on the bed.

What they didn't know was that the girl was kidnapped and kept there, they were all saying they didn't know anything about it but police told them you saw a strange child and you didnt ask questions. Our family was the one that went to bail my cousins husband. I think they came from alagbon, most of them had to go get treated in the hospital after they came back, it was a horrible experience. This one even happened in the 90s when things have not Spoilt to this level.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by Ola17: 6:39am On Feb 19, 2022
Tallesty1:
Parents are becoming very very careless these days.

Strangers bought biscuit for the kids and they ate? Like seriously. Try that when we were growing up and my mom will skin you alive.

Okay, a tenant of a couple of months want to move out, why?
The said tenant brought in a replacement, two woman and the women moved in with a bucket and broom and they intend to stay for a month at most.

Out going tenant stayed two months right?
The current one want to stay less than a month and their first mission was to become friendly with the kids.

So many red flags for the careless parents to notice but they didn't because of God knows what.

My instinct tells me the outgoing tenant had it all planned out with the two new lady tenants. He is their spotter and that place isn’t his only accommodation, he may be maintaining up to four of such accommodations in different part of Ogun and Lagos.

Like I said earlier, get hold of the man that transferred his rent to the two ladies and if that fails, get hold of the agent or whoever rented the room to the outgoing tenant. It is almost impossible for anyone to disappear into thin air in today’s world.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by Richy4(m): 6:45am On Feb 19, 2022
NoToPile:

From his explanation I think the landlords children don't stay in the house and you know the way Naija is if anyone had called the children of the landlord and said tenant A had subleted the remaining 2 months left of his rent, the person would be called a snitch, statements like what is his business blablabla.

Thats just our reasoning in Naija

The landlords children may not even know the original tenant has moved out, he might not even inform them since his rent had not expired.

Now the landlord family has entered wahala they don't know of because police will hold them culpable.

Everybody in that compound should have called the attention of the landlord children to it, no landlord will allow anyone to sublet his premises at least not without his permission.

And everybody just allowed a stranger to come live with them like that.

I understand but in this day and age, people should be careful... I do what will protect myself and my family even if it warrant calling me names...

Okay, this situation has arisen now... They would be wishing they informed the landlord...

And if I was a law maker in Nigeria, I will make it mandatory that every kind of property payment should be transacted in the bank...

In this case it would have been so easy to locate the referee which was the previous tenant... I won't be surprised if the OP comes here to inform us that the previous tenant paid his/ her rent in cash...

'Backwardness' occurs most times in my country especially in some avoidable circumstances/ risks like this one we are talking about..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by shortIGBOman: 6:48am On Feb 19, 2022
I guarantee you this. They are already in Anambra. That's the business that is reigning in that region.

I pray they get caught.

25 Likes

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by NoToPile: 6:48am On Feb 19, 2022
Richy4:

I understand but in this day and age, people should be careful... I do what will protect myself and my family even if it warrant calling me names...

Okay, this situation has arisen now... They would be wishing they informed the landlord...

And if I was a law maker in Nigeria, I will make it mandatory that every kind of property payment should be transacted in the bank...

In this case it would have been so easy to locate the referee which was the previous tenant... I won't be surprised if the OP comes here to inform us that the previous tenant paid his/ her rent in cash...

'Backwardness' occurs most times in my country especially in some available circumstances/ risks like this one we are talking about..

One can't be too careful, the rate of which people are looking for money nowadays is alarmingly alarming.

Issa very painful something, I pray they are found ooo. That first tenant is the key. Chai.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by Richy4(m): 6:52am On Feb 19, 2022
NoToPile:

One can't be too careful, the rate of which people are looking for money nowadays is alarmingly alarming.

Issa very painful something, I pray they are found ooo. That first tenant is the key. Chai.

I pray so as well... It's just heart wrenching... Just imagining what the parents will be going through at the moment...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Inspector, Michael Timitimi Slumps, Dies During Grandmother’s Burial / Nigeria, Where Kids That Should Be In Schools Are Breadwinners Of Their Families / Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.