Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:19 PM

Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children (34350 Views)

"We Have 3 Children Together" Woman Cries Out After Hubby Ify Married Male Lover / Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano / Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by demolagilbert: 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
orikoku:
Parents/mother's stupidity, how can you entrusted your child to a total stranger. They should question their parents as well.
This story dex vex me so bad! I'm not one to kick ppl when they are down, but OP help me tell those mothers that they are very very hopeless..even if pikin plenty wey dem born like 25 children, all that is happening around is that not enough for them to take heed abi..they had to wait to have sense only after losing 3 kids. If I be the husband, I swear we no fit dey under same roof until she carry her two left leg go bring my pikin back. Nonsense. Omo meta! in 2022! Totally avoidable mess! Shameful! I'm angry!

You hand over your chicks to a hawk, hawk carry am away. You come wan make i blame hawk. The evil that people do is so vivid everywhere you turn, but these failures chose to not take heed.
Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by torqque7(m): 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
AkProsper:
Greetings all.

3 Children in my house are missing today Fri 18.2.2022.

How it happened:
An exiting tenant of about 2 month handedover the room to another person (Two women: they should be in their 30's).
According to them (the women) they said they are student and came to Lagos to write an exam at ikeja so they just need a place to stay for 3weeks to 1 month.
They moved in without any load. (Just new bucket and broom)
They came very friendly and nice especially to the children.
On Friday evening they bought biscuits et el for the children. This was around 5:30-6pm.

Shortly after that they left with the 3 children. According to neighbor, the women said they want to go to bus stop to change a trouser they bought as it's not their size. That was when they left with the 3 children and didn't return till now.
Also on Thursday when they moved in with all the friendliness, promised some of the children that she'll take them to ShopRite tomorrow (Friday)
All effort to reach them have prove abortive as there's little or no information about the women.

Name of the children (3-5 yrs): 1 boy, 2 girls
1. Peter. 3yrs
2. Chiamaka
3. Miracle

A brief description of the women: one is chubby and the other is tall but not slim. They speak pidgin fluently and igbo. One of them claim to be from delta. They are both fair.

If you see or have any info about them please report to the nearest police station. (It has also been reported to the nearest police station (Ajuwon, Ogun State).

My number: 09046518823

I've added a picture of one of the children. I'll add others as soon as i get them.

Lalastilala
Seun

The parents of these children need to be arrested for stupidity and foolishness. So because ur neighbour gave ur children biscuit first day they moved in u now allowed ur children follow them?very foolish parents and I blame the mothers more as they are unfit to be parents. For the sake of the innocent kids I pray and hope they are ok and found.
Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by EmemObong03: 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
That guy that moved out should be apprehened. It was a calculative move

1 Like

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
It is simply the right thing to do for the sake of safety. Though many people are against such ways of discipline.
SeriouslySense:
That's true, its helped me when i was a kid, i might have been kidnapped on two occasions, but my parent told me repeatedly not to trust strangers.

it built up my instincts, to flee, when i was taken by strangers, even the charm did not work grin grin

Kids need to be told the truths that will keep them safe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by SmileDance(f): 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2022
Resurgent2016:

I think you guys are being harsh and unrealistic. They were co-tenants. In a face-me-I-face you setting where the rooms are literally adjacent to each other, such level of familiarity is normal or almost unavoidable.

The issue is d former tenant possibly subleting his or her apartment to someone they probably know nothing of. Also there is increasing desperation in d country right now...its a warning to everyone to take extra caution
receiving biscuits from co tenants is not a problem but taking them out is suspicious
Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by Kobojunkie: 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

They weren't strangers anymore the moment they rented the apartment
What? undecided
Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by iamL(f): 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
AkProsper:

I mentioned it.
Location is Ajuwon, Ogun State

U said one of them claim to be from delta?

Same thing happened in Agbor Delta state. Two girls in their early twenties used the same method to kidnapped the caretaker's daughter till date they were not found. I hope these ones are found.

Greed and guillability is the cause of this. How can a mother entrust her children to a neighbor of barely 1 week just because they always buy stuff for the children?
Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by Beninwitch: 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
So sad. These are child thief's and traffickers. They operate as a syndicate. Not to offend anyone but they have moved the kids to the East.
Best bet is Onitcha or Asaba first before they hand them over to other members of the syndicate.
Report to the DPO of the closest police station.
This is their mode of operation. The first tenant is also one of them.

If possible reach the Anti-kidnapping unit. You need to act with speed. The kids will be moved out of Ogun state and handed over to another set before reaching the final buyers.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by iamL(f): 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2022
rafcrown:
In advance countries mere vivid description of the 3 ladies would enable them draw a rough sketch of them - to enable them know the wanted people .Fine artists and talented creative people are very useful to security agencies.
Police and other security agencies and individuals must pay more attention to security issues. More bad news are still being expected in 2022/20233.

Is called cartography. But anything in Nigeria is always different especially when it involves a poor man.
Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by Beninwitch: 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ola17:

My instinct tells me the outgoing tenant had it all planned out with the two new lady tenants. He is their spotter and that place isn’t his only accommodation, he may be maintaining up to four of such accommodations in different part of Ogun and Lagos.

Like I said earlier, get hold of the man that transferred his rent to the two ladies and if that fails, get hold of the agent or whoever rented the room to the outgoing tenant. It is almost impossible for anyone to disappear into thin air in today’s world.

You are very correct. The man's duty is to target children in communities where the people are poor and struggling. People who won't have the means to press for the case to be investigated.
They also target face me i face you houses with plenty children and on a street that is not too busy. Common Towns they attack is Mowe, Ijebu, Sagamu, Illasamaja in Lagos, Ajegunle and other such places

The police have experience in cases like this. If it can be scaled up to the anti-kidnapping Unit of the Ogun state police command. Those people have resolved cases like this.

I pray the best for the family but it is not easy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by Beninwitch: 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
AkProsper:

The former occupant was called and said he'll send the number but didn't send it. Now their number is not going.

The former tenant is one of them!!!
Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by IbileIfe: 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
Irresponsible parents everywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by Tallesty1(m): 7:51pm On Feb 19, 2022
pocohantas:

This is why landlords are against illegal subletting.

It is also why some landlords would go as far as confirming your work or business place.

Just negodu the mess and triangle.
Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by Lanjonath(m): 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
Go report to the nearest police station because of they're really kidnappers and they're traced to the house, you'll be arrested as well.

AkProsper:
Picture of one of the missing children
Name: Peter
Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by BelieveAfrica: 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
What is the update on this thread, Op?
Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by shoprite: 3:33am On Feb 20, 2022
How about starting with the exiting tenant who handed over the room to them? Must have known them from somewhere to do that.

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by Resurgent2016: 6:31am On Feb 20, 2022
SmileDance:
receiving biscuits from co tenants is not a problem but taking them out is suspicious

The kidnappers won't have taken them out in the presence of their parents. It is likely reported by someone who saw them but probably felt it was not his or her place to question it.

In reality, because the tenants had earned the childrens trust through biscuits and co, the instruction to tag along with them to possibly a nearby place to buy more chop chop would have made sense to them.

The lesson is, times have changed. A child is no longer raised by the community, the country is becoming too unsafe. Children should learn to treat almost everyone as strangers. In kano it was the school principal that lured the child to death while at school, many kidnappings now are orchestrated by certain close friends and acquaintances hence the kid comply when lured

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by freddie009(m): 9:21am On Feb 20, 2022
Nezzjnr:
Oboi... People are getting Heartless everyday

Any small thing go and hustle, nah the hustle be this. The desperation to make it is on the high.
Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by Greatzeus(m): 9:42am On Feb 20, 2022
Resurgent2016:

Ogun state again? Pls act fast
Yes it's Ogun state again,but the heartless souls are 2 Igbo women who left their land,to come to the west to kidnap their fellow igbo's children. They will sell the kids to ritualists,and you can guess the rest of the story.
I don't ky why you guys can't just condemn evil and move on, always tribalistic,now that the demons are your sisters what do you have to say?

1 Like

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by Greatzeus(m): 9:57am On Feb 20, 2022
Firstorderwizard:

Ogun Igr is really growing. Thanks to skull mining.
I want to urge other states to emulate this record breaking economic policy of the Southwàste states.
Yes oh,thanks to those who are thronging in their thousands every hour to South West,those who deep in their hearts know they can't amount to anything living in their erosion savaged land,so like the 2 wicked heartless Igbo women above who kidnapped 3 Igbo children,they come to South west to perpetuate evil, giving Yoruba people a bad name.
I pray they are caught and burnt alive,and may the same fate befall all their accomplices wherever they are. Evil heartless money worshipping savages,sputs undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by Makschinchin: 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
Loewe:
I hope the Police is already aware of the missing children? I pray they are found in good health IJN In Jesus' Name

I suppose you meant in Jesus name instead of IJN....

Abeg no dey abbreviate those words... The name is too powerful to be abbreviated.. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
Makschinchin:

I suppose you meant in Jesus name instead of IJN....

Abeg no dey abbreviate those words... The name is too powerful to be abbreviated.. Thank you

Na u sabi... Secretary of heaven. undecided
Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by HarunaWest(m): 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
AkProsper:

That was the problem, in a bid to get information from him someone has narrated the story to him while trying to get the women contact.
Sup? Any update??
Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by Poorfarmer: 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
Richy4:

Don't they register numbers in Nigeria? The one given to the landlord may be fake, The one he gave to the bank, is that also fake? I believe No...

They can track him using the bank... If the bank and the police knew what they were doing... There's no way he can abandon his money..

It's a matter of calling to say someone was trying to tamper with his account.. can he go to any of the nearest branch in so and so day... By then a standing order may have been given to all branches about the account...ie when he identified the state that he was in at present...
my brodaaa this is nigeria oo not Yankee
Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by Mgbafo: 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nawaoo.
No where is safe in this country. Even at home kwa.

God please save your children �
Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by AkProsper(m): 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
HarunaWest:

Sup? Any update??
No update oooo.

All means to get the previous occupant and the women have prove abortive. cry
Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by Makschinchin: 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
Loewe:

Na u sabi... Secretary of heaven. undecided

Na correction I correcting ooo... No offence oga sambo grin
Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by AkProsper(m): 11:11am On Feb 22, 2022
No tangible good News yet about the incident but TVC came to the house this morning.

Out of curiosity i searched the info on Google; alot of blog and news website have shared the story between yesterday and this morning.
Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by NoToPile: 11:37am On Feb 22, 2022
AkProsper:
No tangible good News yet about the incident but TVC came to the house this morning.

Out of curiosity i searched the info on Google; alot of blog and news website have shared the story between yesterday and this morning.

Nawa ooo, 3 children just like that.

Chai oo
Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by Eketem: 12:44am On Feb 26, 2022
6 days now. Sigh
Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by madridguy(m): 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2023
AkProsper how far, you no later update us on this thread. I hope una don later see the three children?
Re: Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children by AkProsper(m): 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
madridguy:
AkProsper how far, you no later update us on this thread. I hope una don later see the three children?
Not at all. embarassed
No link, no traces...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Pastors Arrested For Adultery In Adamawa State / Is This Wrong? Married Woman Hugging Men / He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.