Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Updates On Osun Apc Primary Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates On Osun Apc Primary Election (1468 Views)

Statement From Missions Of The European Union, UK, US On Osun Election / Saraki Faults INEC Verdict On Osun Polls, Urges PDP Supporters To Remain Firm / OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates On Osun Apc Primary Election by Bastardlyrich: 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
AbijaJ:

You keep talking about Tinubu being 'worshiped' by Yorubas in spite of contrary and abundant evidence that shows that PDP has a robust footing in the SW. The worst part about your hypocrisy is that you actually worship Nnamdi Kanu who has brought nothing but brigandage, insecurity, terrorism, opposition the dissent, amongst other retrogressive trends to igboland.

To further highlight your worship of Kanu, you people shut down your region on his command every Monday. Tinubu or any other individual in Yorubaland can never have that level of zombie-devotion, only in igboland can you people take your hero-worship to such insane lenghts. Yet you accuse Yorubas of worshipping Tinubu. Some of you Igbos have no shame. Your hypocrisy is just too unfortunate.
Sorry you mistake.
I'm not Igbo.
And I repeat here in ss and even se will don't lick arses like Yorobadd fake Muslimm
Re: Updates On Osun Apc Primary Election by aribisala0(m): 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
If you quote me and get no response maybe it is because you are a slowpoke

MAYBE
Re: Updates On Osun Apc Primary Election by vpaymoney(m): 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
Osun ti sun siwaju.
Tell oyetola to remember we his selfless supporters o. Our results speaking for itself. I dey egbedore o.
Re: Updates On Osun Apc Primary Election by aribisala0(m): 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
IPOB haters will roast in their hatred

1 Like

Re: Updates On Osun Apc Primary Election by lakesidepapa(m): 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
As expected.. The real war is the governorship election..
Re: Updates On Osun Apc Primary Election by AbijaJ: 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Sorry you mistake.
I'm not Igbo.
And I repeat here in ss and even se will don't lick arses like Yorobadd fake Muslimm

Look here oga, you and your fellow Igbos can suck and can lick Kanu's deek and arse all you want, I can assure you that Yorubas don't give a flipping fvck. undecided Just face wherever you're from and keep your religious and ethnic bigotry to yourself. We share nothing in common with hate-filled self-acclaimed bastards (I'm just addressing you by the moniker you gave yourself).

2 Likes

Re: Updates On Osun Apc Primary Election by crispus09(m): 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
Definitely it will mot be that easy for aregbe now.
Re: Updates On Osun Apc Primary Election by Jostoman: 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
obinoral1179:
[/s]
APC is a party of hardship, pains and agony nothing concern us about their useless primary election except their nairaland Zombies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Datti Baba-ahmed Is Trending On Twitter / Yoruba Muslims And Yoruba Christians Uniting In Praying For Yoruba Land / Seyi, Ganduje’s Sons To Lead “One Million Persons’ Rally For Tinubu In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.