Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,726 members, 7,802,188 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Palm Kernels Business Partnership - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Palm Kernels Business Partnership (307 Views)

Uncracked Palm Kernels And Palm Kernels Shell For Sale / Palm Kernels For Sale in Uyo / Palm Kernels Shell Separating Machine For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palm Kernels Business Partnership by Deo1986(m): 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
Hello, I need an investor in palm kernels business to partner with in setting up a kernel factory here in Akamkpa Cross River state. The deal is to buy Uncracked palm kernels in quantities(since kernels can be gotten here in abundance) and crack them in the factory and supply to anywhere. I can provide the site while the investor is expected to provide the needed machineries; the cracking machines and seperator. Whoever is interested can reach me on 08034859198 for us to discuss terms and draft agreement.

Re: Palm Kernels Business Partnership by chosen4now: 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
Reach me on whatsapp....

(1) (Reply)

Rice;the Most Widely Accepted Food In The World / 7days Free Training On How To Start A Poultry Farming Business Ahead Of 2023 / Ammonium Chloride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.