Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! (117698 Views)

Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) / If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion / Female Pastor Ask Men To Sleep With Her For Deliverance [pics/video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Dangrace01: 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
What if these drinks are brought back would people buy it
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Kamalex2: 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
Chaii you got me bro
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Enemyofpeace: 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
Aunty bola146 no follow drink this one o
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Enemyofpeace: 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jeon:

cry
single baby how far now?
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by porthouse7(f): 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
flokii:
Gold spot bottle wey carry weight pass the content..
BTW What happened to Limca? it was still around up till early 2000 and just disappeared like that. I remember putting Limca in ice water nylon for ease of movement.
limca still dey
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Ofadaman(m): 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
I've tasted most of them
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by porthouse7(f): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
parle soda nko
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by ettacool(m): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
My love for CRUSH that year... tongue tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by squarelead(m): 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
Marriage is not an achievement, you could find love but it's not mandatory to marry. Aimoye marriage to ti fail. Marry only by your terms and conditions not by anyone's analysis. Regarding the drinks . I can remember Limca and Afri Cola.

2 Likes

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Enemyofpeace: 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
Iyaebe:
As an evening newspaper, I've tasted all and still single. God when?
when you change your characters, you get bad mouth no be small and your anger fit make you fight the devil not to talk of your mother Inlaw
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by tito44: 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
flokii:
BTW What happened to Limca? it was still around up till early 2000 and just disappeared like that. I remember putting Limca in ice water nylon for ease of movement.

I drank limca today. It's back in 50cl bottle
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
No krest undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by foxxydude: 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
Why is "Canada Dry" not there?

1 Like

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by SoapQueen(f): 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
Limca and Gold Spot!

Best drinks for Birthday parties. And they'd make 5 or 6 of us share one bottle with many cups.

Felt like heaven.

Whooosh!

3 Likes

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by wizonlyson: 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
kingjis:

Poverty is a big disease
chaiiiii...comrade u again..

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
Goldspot the zing ting
Tandi goranda
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Obasempiree(m): 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
grin

Only those born in the 70s, 80s and 90s can relate grin
The op is really old, u should be atleast 50 years old grin grin
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Amah70: 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
vastolord4:
Good spot was hitting the spot in my head.. that yellow colour na casting even if na small sip you thief

Gold Spot and Tandi are all I can recognise there. I drank Gold Spot well well. Tandi, I think I drank Tandi also.

1 Like

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by SoapQueen(f): 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
tito44:

I drank limca today. It's back in 50cl bottle

It doesn't taste like before jor.
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by twilliamx(m): 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
Iyaebe:
As an evening newspaper, I've tasted all and still single. God when?
Come let me read your pages
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by samwillyco1(m): 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
flokii:

Limca is available for now
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by SeriouslySense(m): 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
cheesy cheesy i know, i have drank fanta, miranda and coke.
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by tubolancer(m): 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
What about Greensand? Cant get the spelling.

3 Likes

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Olam09(m): 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
Na 3 i drink among them.
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Kreme(m): 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
Where's Krest the tonic water?
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Clashy(m): 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by reubeno(m): 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
Back then in Kad/kano axis we have Bramah Guarana, a drink produced by Shehu Year Adua factory

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by tito44: 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
SoapQueen:

It doesn't taste like before jor.

Yes, that's very true.
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Kreme(m): 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
Where's Krest d tonic water?

1 Like

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Bamzyriches451: 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
Damn!
Gold spot was the best wink
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by tito44: 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
sparkyJ:
Op u forgot to add parley soda.

What of minanqua
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by ShaqFu: 10:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
grin

Only those born in the 70s, 80s and 90s can relate grin
I drank almost all of them and I'm still single and very proud.

God punish who wants to deliver me. Him or her don deliver themselves first? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. / Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.