Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! (117697 Views)

Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) / If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion / Female Pastor Ask Men To Sleep With Her For Deliverance [pics/video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Worksunlimited: 2:57am On Feb 20, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
grin

Only those born in the 70s, 80s and 90s can relate grin

Stop all this stewpid statements
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by demarc001: 3:09am On Feb 20, 2022
Piptocoin:
Then, I loved the combination of Crush or Tandi and the rectangle okin biscuit (I disliked the round type). The days of 3T, Cleopatra, Bryan Adams, Bright Chimezie, Daniel Wilson, Kc and Jojo, Mc Hammer, Prince (now late), and programmes like The Bold and the Beautiful, The New Masquerade, The Village Headmaster, Jake and the Fatman, Touched by an Angel, Dempsey and Makepeace, Paloma, The Rich Also Cry, PS I Love You, Checkmate, Tales By Moonlight...gosh, my childhood was blessed. I am fortunate or blessed to have witnessed a beautiful and peaceful Nigeria.

Was just nodding my head reading through but at the point of "PS I Love You" I couldn't stop myself from commenting, Good sweet innocent old days.

1 Like

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Codeye(m): 3:09am On Feb 20, 2022
Piptocoin:
Then, I loved the combination of Crush or Tandi and the rectangle okin biscuit (I disliked the round type). The days of 3T, Cleopatra, Bryan Adams, Bright Chimezie, Daniel Wilson, Kc and Jojo, Mc Hammer, Prince (now late), and programmes like The Bold and the Beautiful, The New Masquerade, The Village Headmaster, Jake and the Fatman, Touched by an Angel, Dempsey and Makepeace, Paloma, The Rich Also Cry, PS I Love You, Checkmate, Tales By Moonlight...gosh, my childhood was blessed. I am fortunate or blessed to have witnessed a beautiful and peaceful Nigeria.
See Some of our ancestors here in NL

Boss ur head dey there
Thanks for the memory

1 Like

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Oceanjagaban: 3:13am On Feb 20, 2022
No.it should be,if you drank any of these drinks and you don't have some millions in your account,you need deliverance
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Lilfemzie(m): 3:22am On Feb 20, 2022
AgentGoat:

How's the taste like?

Omo! Tastes better than Maltina. Twas the same price even!! I was born in 94 but had the opportunity to taste it before it went into extinction. I ask most of my peers but they don't remember this drink

Modified
Lol I didn't have a lot of Dr Pepper's because I taught it peppered until it was close to going extinct. I still remember how my dad begged me to just try a sip that night, and after that sip, every other time na Dr Pepper every Sunday evenings smiley

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by michael807: 3:24am On Feb 20, 2022
smile with memory
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Nobody: 3:31am On Feb 20, 2022
bestpunterever:
grin the guy said he died Asin I shocked
he's an immortal

1 Like

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Foodqueen(f): 3:42am On Feb 20, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Is it Crush?

You remember Tandi?grin

No. Bluna orange.
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Foodqueen(f): 3:46am On Feb 20, 2022
Tokskob2008:
I just love the Limca advert back then, the song was very catchy...

When u are having fun together....
The sun and sea together.....
Music and dance together
Lime n lemoni drink together...
All u need is a drink.....limca...
Lime n lemoni drink...limca.

When I was young I love the song too but I didn't know the lyrics, it later came back again in late 90s, so I got it then
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Gospel2Day: 3:50am On Feb 20, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
grin

Why make being married seem like it is the reason for people's existence?
You shame single people as if their singleness is akin to having HIV/AIDS.
You are the one who needs deliverance from ignorance.
Shalom.
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Nobody: 3:58am On Feb 20, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
grin

You are sick. So, everyone must marry. The challenge in West Africa is the urge to have sex sex sex. You are all sick. This sex issue is killing you all. Men are even worse. Very terrible feeling yo have sex plus the want to eat food. Just like the Americans. Gluttons!!! Dem curse you with food and sex?

You better stop drinking those killer drinks.
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by jamace(m): 4:00am On Feb 20, 2022
Hmmm. I hail my people in the house o... grin grin
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by olab059(m): 4:03am On Feb 20, 2022
Exjoker:
Limca is still available in the market... In my area here, you can easily find it in most shop...

What state?
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by nijanigga: 4:08am On Feb 20, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
grin

Where is crest ? When I hawked minerals ,one mallam asked me to open crest after tyring it ,he said I should close it,lol he layer paid for it 15 kobo.
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Dotez: 4:09am On Feb 20, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
grin

Same Limca dat i consumed in 2020?
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by grafixdon: 4:09am On Feb 20, 2022
Exjoker:
Limca is still available in the market... In my area here, you can easily find it in most shop...

Not the same taste and quality with the old limca. You can't compare both.
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Dotez: 4:11am On Feb 20, 2022
flokii:
Gold spot bottle wey carry weight pass the content..
BTW What happened to Limca? it was still around up till early 2000 and just disappeared like that. I remember putting Limca in ice water nylon for ease of movement.
Drank Limca around 2016-2020
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Dotez: 4:11am On Feb 20, 2022
grafixdon:

Not the same taste and quality with the old limca. You can't compare both.
Very Much thesame
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by CaptainFM1: 4:11am On Feb 20, 2022
If you drank any of these and you are still alive, give God all the thanks and glory.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Tareq1105: 4:28am On Feb 20, 2022
You left out Canada Dry or Okada Dry produced by Igbinedion family then. It had cola and orange then in Lagos/ Ikorodu it was very popular. I hope I got the name right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by silibaba: 4:28am On Feb 20, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
lol... yeah, Dr pepper and AfriCola grin

Back to the Mattazz. You Don marry?
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by snitchbitch: 4:43am On Feb 20, 2022
CDQ: AYE TI PE GAN AFI BI APARI INU IGO SCHNAPPS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Iceberg3: 4:54am On Feb 20, 2022
Gold spot.
G spot grin
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Iceberg3: 4:56am On Feb 20, 2022
flokii:
BTW What happened to Limca? it was still around up till early 2000 and just disappeared like that. I remember putting Limca in ice water nylon for ease of movement. ahhh Akeredolu wife yaff Baba agba o grin
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by McAausim: 4:57am On Feb 20, 2022
Mehn..... Gone are the good old days cool

We dey steal 10kobo go school buy butter bread n gold spot that year...

1985 was Bae.... cool

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by BabaIbo: 4:59am On Feb 20, 2022
limcar:
you chop short bread

You are sighted!
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Mcreloaded(m): 5:10am On Feb 20, 2022
Bitter Shandy.

Did not want to mention this drink because I am still single.
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by mixta140: 5:10am On Feb 20, 2022
flokii:
BTW What happened to Limca? it was still around up till early 2000 and just disappeared like that. I remember putting Limca in ice water nylon for ease of movement.
Linda is still available... my best up there is tandi
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by mixta140: 5:11am On Feb 20, 2022
malikombi:

It dope sincerely. I had the opportunity of tasting Dr pepper, Afri cola and bluna before they went into extinction
We use bluna dey claim class when I dey secondary school

1 Like

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by aviona: 5:12am On Feb 20, 2022
Fanta Ginger Ale

1 Like

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by mixta140: 5:13am On Feb 20, 2022
Tokskob2008:
I just love the Limca advert back then, the song was very catchy...
Oh my body join together ... all you need is to drink Limca... humming lemon drink limca

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. / Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.