Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? (32150 Views)

Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? / 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
In my hood, A group of confirmed Yahoo boys do not Joke with their morning Devotion.

While during my time in the Uni, Babes at a Brothel called Olufummi would always hold together and pray in the morning!

Alongside other points, They would Pray for More customers for the day! shocked

So, DOES GOD ANSWER SUCH PRAYERS?

Because sometimes looking at these individual, seems the prayers works!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by LordKezzy: 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
Is a hindrance to God ear

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by doggedfighter(f): 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
There's no one up there or down here to answer any prayer.

It's just a vocal cords exercise.

Nothing more !

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Jennyclay(f): 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
GOD IS LOVE..... GOD answers everyone's prayers.

If you study your Bible very well, you would understand when Jesus was on earth, he never condemned anybody. No matter the sins you committed, rather he would pray for you to be delivered and also heal you from every sickness and diseases.

GOD works in a way that humans don't understand. "GOD no be Man"

If Man were to be God, Hmmmmmmm.....

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
We no no ooo.
Go and ask them na undecided

7 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

If you study your Bible very well, you would understand when Jesus was on earth, he never condemned anybody. No matter the sins you committed, rather he would pray for you to be delivered and also heal you from every sickness and diseases.

Very nice points you put down. But what about victims of yahoo boys who will be counting dier losses later? Aren't these reasons some peeps get angry and dump religion for good?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Jennyclay(f): 11:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Very nice points you put down. But what about victims of yahoo boys who will be counting dier losses later? Aren't these reasons some peeps get angry and dump religion for good?
On the cross of calvary were Jesus was crucified, He said "My God, My God, why have you forsaken me" He did not except what came through his way.

Now, here is my point. As long as you're living on earth, things are bound to happen. Take it OR leave it. The Bible say "The heart of man is desperately wicked" Jer. 17:9.

Listen, please don't get me wrong, I'm not in support of yahoo yahoo or prostitution. But as long as you're still alive, things are bound to happen.

To be a Christian is not easy. What we practice here in Nigeria is mere religion and not Christianity.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Kobojunkie: 12:07am On Feb 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:
In my hood, A group of confirmed Yahoo boys do not Joke with their morning Devotion.

While during my time in the Uni, Babes at a Brothel called Olufummi would always hold together and pray in the morning!

Alongside other points, They would Pray for More customers for the day! shocked

So, DOES GOD ANSWER SUCH PRAYERS?

Because sometimes looking at these individual, seems the prayers works!
The promises set forth in God's New Covenant, Jesus Christ, apply only to those who belong to Jesus Christ, those who love and obey His commandments. So the prayers of unbelievers and sinners are not answered by Jesus Christ. undecided

Other than that, God's mercy is however poured out daily on all of mankind, including your yahoo boys. So, when sinners and unbelievers claim God did for them, it isn't the case that their prayer was answered by God who never promised to answer their prayers to begin with. Instead it is that God's mercy reached to them in that particular area of their need same as it reaches even the ungodly. undecided

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Kobojunkie: 12:17am On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

If you study your Bible very well, you would understand when Jesus was on earth, he never condemned anybody. No matter the sins you committed, rather he would pray for you to be delivered and also heal you from every sickness and diseases. [/b]
This isn't entirely true at all. undecided

Yes, Jesus Christ healed everyone, unbelievers, sinners and saints alike when He was here on earth but Jesus Christ did not teach His Gospel to all those who He healed as He did His followers. He taught mostly in parables when He was with the very same people, keeping the revelation of the Kingdom of God from many of the same people. undecided

Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant, made it clear that He came , not for all but for a few - those who will believe in Him. According to Him, the promises He gave only applies to those who are His followers - those who obey His commandments. Jesus never said He wil answer everyone's prayers. So saying that God answers everyone's prayers is misleading. undecided

Instead what God says applies to everyone, not just those who belong to Him, is His mercy, and His mercy is not poured out to those who pray so it isn't poured out in response to prayer. But instead His mercy is poured out on all the unbelievers - those who don't care to pray at all - ,the wicked, and those who believe.. undecided

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Goldbw122(m): 1:36am On Feb 20, 2022
Reading

2 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by orisa37: 6:06am On Feb 20, 2022
God answers all Prayers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by SpiritLifeNG: 6:08am On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

He hears but doesn't necessarily answer such prayers. It's not even the prayer that matters unless it is a prayer of repentance. What matters is the heart of the person who is praying. After these folks pray, they still go and fornicate and oppress because they have such intention in their heart . Such a person is under the governance of satan and has allowed satan to have dominion over his/her will,mind and emotions.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by illicit(m): 7:03am On Feb 20, 2022
Yes why not

Even armed robbers prayers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:19am On Feb 20, 2022
illicit:
Yes why not

Even armed robbers prayers

You mean God answer their prayers for a successful thiefing operation and safety in the ignoble profession? shocked

Meaning Skull miners's prayers will be answered too.. undecided angry

6 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:25am On Feb 20, 2022
Except the prayer of repentance and to do right.

Otherwise it is an abomination to Him. Proverbs 15:8

15 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:54am On Feb 20, 2022
He answers sometimes, depending on how the person prays.

6 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by oteneaaron(m): 8:01am On Feb 20, 2022
It is because of the law of attraction.

What you say and think about the most, is exactly what will happen to and for you - whether positive or negative.

That is the true meaning of prayer.

So anybody with strong thought, will and intensity can bring into reality anything they desperately desire.

It is one of the immutable laws of the universe.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:18am On Feb 20, 2022
NO!
Time and unforseen occurrences affects all of us so even a smart person could be scammed depending on the situation surrounding such scam! Ecclesiastes 9:11
As for prayer the true God only listen to his loyal ones {Psalms 28:9 compare to John 9:31} but due to the fact that God isn't judging the wicked instantly they imagine their prayers have been heard whenever they succeed in their evil deeds, it's when things are going fine for them that people often notice only wise ones patiently consider their end! Psalms 73:1-19

7 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by leofab(f): 8:55am On Feb 20, 2022
grin
doggedfighter:
There's no one to answer any prayer.

It's just a vocal cords exercise.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 20, 2022
na faith dey carry them nothing like God answer their prayer

2 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by IgweOfNnewi: 9:54am On Feb 20, 2022
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by ZendayaColeman(f): 9:55am On Feb 20, 2022
Yes ooooo

God doesn't discriminate

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by SultanOfPuna: 9:55am On Feb 20, 2022
Yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by MorolayoVictor(m): 9:55am On Feb 20, 2022
I think it's a mystery.

3 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by ecomalchemist(m): 9:55am On Feb 20, 2022
God is love.

3 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Lemmy123(m): 9:55am On Feb 20, 2022
Eweeeeeey!

I doubt if God answers such prayers when you're drenched in that kind of sinful lifestyle...

It's just like asking if God answers the prayers of a coffin maker (in this case he's not stealing or committing any crime). If it happens, it's by chance and not because of his prayer

By the way, I'm available for your writing and design jobs, see my signature below, thanks

2 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:56am On Feb 20, 2022
LordKezzy:
Is a hindrance to God ear

You lied

God's blessings are equal on people whether Christians or not

4 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Zionzoom(m): 9:56am On Feb 20, 2022
Wo.....I no know
I no be God

3 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Lexusgs430: 9:56am On Feb 20, 2022
If a God truly exists and answers prayers...... Nigeria should not be a failed nation..........

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by wealthpreach(m): 9:56am On Feb 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:
you forgot where he asked the Israelites to borrow the Egyptians gold that; they want to worship their God and would be back in a few days. You guys are quick to condemn. Don't you lie? Don't you think evil? Don't you have boyfriends and girlfriends? Don't you gossip? Don't you kill people's spirits with words? You don't even love your neighbor as yourself, if not, you'll be thinking of how to start a redemption outreach, not to point out why they should be ignored by God. I am very happy -- God is not a man.

8 Likes

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by PWGLTD(m): 9:56am On Feb 20, 2022
The only thing that can take a man to hell is unbelieve.

Moreover men and brethren the gospel is not about hell fire or destruction of the earth, the gospel is about the goodness of God manifested in the person of Christ Jesus!
His death, burial, and resurrection.
When you believe in his substitutionary sacrifice, you become a son of God( note in the kingdom both male and female are called sons of God)

Titus 3:3-7
[3]For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.
[4]But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,
[5]Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
[6]Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;
[7]That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by SerikiFulani(m): 9:56am On Feb 20, 2022
Why not?

No be him create them?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Storms London For A Crusade(photos,video) / T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.