Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

In Love With A Much Older Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With A Much Older Man (7080 Views)

Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? / Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? / Guys,what Was Your Experience Dating A Much Older Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With A Much Older Man by aikmamah1(m): 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2007
mishoo:

@AIK.MAMAH, CHEI, You TOUGH OO!!

u WAN KILL AM?? WETIN COME CONCERN YOU WEY YOU WAN FIGHT NOW??
I FEAR TO VEX YOU OO !!

i hate it when old men take advantage of young ones.He knows any grown up lady will ask him y his wife of 12 years was childless before deciding to leave but, our young girl with hot pants has to open legs to a man twice her age,( well i never wan talk to her on that because e fit be say the man carry juju, if not what could be attactive in a man of more than 40 in the eyes of a 17 yr old chick, because that was her age when the man took her virginty [ oh such a precious gift]), in fact the 2 of them no get shame
Re: In Love With A Much Older Man by mishoo(m): 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2007
aik.mamah:

i hate it when old men take advantage of young ones, he knows any grown up lady will ask hom y his wife was childless for 12 years before decidin to leave but our young girl with hot pants has to open legs to a man twice her age,( well ui never wan talk to her on that because e fit be say the man carry juju, if not what could be attactive in a man of more than 40 in the eyes of a 17 yr old chick, because that was age when the man took her virginty [ oh such a precious gift]), in fact the 2 of them no get shame
LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

Abeg take am easy with the man oo. He see fine girl, and he too want better thing wey the former wife no get now !!
Na sin ??
Re: In Love With A Much Older Man by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2007
biko let's advise this girl in love who's trying to do the right thing.
she doesn't deserve all this bad language
at least she's not looking for an ocassional bedmate like the maneater in another thread.
Re: In Love With A Much Older Man by simplyme3(f): 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2007
one question - is oko the same size?
Re: In Love With A Much Older Man by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2007
simply_me:

one question - is oko the same size?

what is that?
Re: In Love With A Much Older Man by funkybaby(f): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2007
aik.mamah:

Le me say it this way
1. he has been dating u for the past 4 years, which means u were about 17 or 18 then and he already 40 ! ( child abuse !)

2. he is the first and the only man u ve known, which means (a) he took advantage of an innocent inexperienced, underaged young girl (that is a crime that can fetch him 6 years improsonment) that man is harthless (b) u think he is the best because u ve not sampled any other, try some younger and more careing guy and u will know the different, ( u don't know what your missing)

3. he is divoced after 12 years of friutless marrage without issue, let me warn you, the first wife left because he is IMPOTENT,( tell him i said so), go on with the marrage if (a) u don't want to nurse your own kids, or (b) if u want to have extra marital affair in order to have your own issues

BOTTOM LINE: HE IS TAKING ADVERTANGE OF You, AND IF I CATCH HIM, GOD HELP THE BOTH OF US

lol grin
you are very funny. seriously, you have a point there.
Re: In Love With A Much Older Man by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2007
aik mamah,the issue is that this girl is in her 20's and the man in his 40's
not what you say.
abeg cut him some slacks.
a 20 something year old is an adult
He is just in love and wants to marry his love,what is wrong with it?
Re: In Love With A Much Older Man by aikmamah1(m): 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2007
babyosisi:

aik mamah,the issue is that this girl is in her 20's and the man in his 40's
not what you say.
abeg cut him some slacks.
a 20 something year old is an adult
He is just in love and wants to marry his love,what is wrong with it?

the girl is in her early 20s, (she said so), they have been datingĀ  for four years now ( she also said so) so they started dating before the girl was 20 (maybe 17 maybe more), the man is in her late 40s( she equally told us that) so give and take he was more that 40 before the disvergin a girl of less than 20. the girl cld be 21 now and the man 49 so y r u folks trying to protect this man? let us tell this girl that this man means no good for him gaskia
Re: In Love With A Much Older Man by aikmamah1(m): 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2007
babyosisi:

biko let's advise this girl in love who's trying to do the right thing.
she doesn't deserve all this bad language
at least she's not looking for an ocassional bedmate like the maneater in another thread.

ok lets advice her, girl go find out where his formerĀ  wife is, wether she remarried, if she dd, find out if has any issue for the present husband, because if she has, then as i said it before, that man cld just be IMPOTENT
also ask him y his first wife left without any issue after 12 years, don't ask him y of all the marrageble ladies in town it is u a, tender, inexperiend girl that he choose, because he wil only tell u what u what to hear " its because i love u more that i even love my mother bla bla bla"
Re: In Love With A Much Older Man by jayvin01: 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2007
thats the mistake most makes, you would be thinkin maybe he is experienced so you are safe!, well anyhow you like it, just be carefull, nothin is new under the sun!!follow your mind!!

Re: In Love With A Much Older Man by lovemajek(f): 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2007
If you are feeling real love with all the amenities then marry him, but saves some for any surprises because older men have more experiences in taking care of younger one than their mates.
Re: In Love With A Much Older Man by Caradona(f): 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2007
@ TOPIC

I once dated a man in his fifties but the problem with me and him,
was that whenever he takes off his clothes, I was always covering my eyes with my hands.
I couldn't bear to see an older man naked even though he was as hung as a Donkey not forgetting when he kisses me, my whole face is sucked into his lips, yuk!!! tongue
OMG, worst part was he farts alot with no control and I ran out of perfumes. angry
I had to leave him. I guess I'm never lucky with men. undecided
Re: In Love With A Much Older Man by greatfiso(m): 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2007
I agree with PBTNaija, dont do anything out of parrental concent, you might see that as old african culture but i tell Gods heart is in agreement with this culture

secondly being together for 4yrs really means u are compactible, else i will be talking of the generational gap as this is very important in effective communication no matter how hard we try to cancel it.

well as u been told pray and tell God direct your hrt. when you pray God will open ur eyes to see things about him or modify ur emotions towards him if his not meant for you. the key 'sha' is pray and follow ur hrt.
Re: In Love With A Much Older Man by Prince22(m): 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2007
who is this heartless old man?

Girl, keep away from the old man, speak with ur tongue to reject evil attachment,
the man is not your choice no matter how far u 've gone with urselves
Don't allow him to deprive u of ur real home (husband)

Bible talk am say 'Fleeeeeeeeeeee' NOW IS THE APPOINTED TIME
FLEEE NOW, FLEEEEEEEEEEEEE

advise. don't ever tell anybody again, keep it with urself and pray for deliverance from the hand of fowlers!!!!
Re: In Love With A Much Older Man by ssRhino: 12:17am On Aug 04, 2007
Age is nothing but a number, follow ur heart and make sure i am invited for the wedding, me wan come rice and dodo, i cld make a great MC sef, so invite me oh, over 40 is still in his prime jare, can he jigijigi in bed, can he dance makosa, and can he lock lips, if all that is YES, go on soun
Re: In Love With A Much Older Man by TCUBE(m): 7:18am On Aug 04, 2007
In as much as u love this man in his late 40's, u should realize that age matters a lot in a relation, ITS very improtant to be on the same page with whom u love, people in their 40's think differently , however, love takes us to places and people we never imagined being with, i know its hard for us to decipher the way u feel about the man , just be carefull and take your time , take care ![b][/b]
Re: In Love With A Much Older Man by mellow(m): 10:20am On Aug 04, 2007
Please, make sure you use your head this time

and not your heart. Can your rationalize how old

he will be when yur child is 10 years? And again

don't do anything without parental consent because

they may come in handy. And like I keep saying, Love

may be blind but is is never deaf and dumb. I will never

allow my younger sister to marry a much older man.
Re: In Love With A Much Older Man by ariblaze(m): 10:25am On Aug 04, 2007
i see advise pouring in here

which has prompted me this question

whats the difference between this and a guy wanting an older woman for marriage?
Re: In Love With A Much Older Man by mellow(m): 10:31am On Aug 04, 2007
funkybaby:

lol grin

aik.mamah link=topic=69947.msg1355331#msg1355331 date=1186168654:

the girl is in her early 20s, (she said so), they have been dating for four years now ( she also said so) so they started dating before the girl was 20 (maybe 17 maybe more), the man is in her late 40s( she equally told us that) so give and take he was more that 40 before the disvergin a girl of less than 20. the girl cld be 21 now and the man 49 so y r u folks trying to protect this man? let us tell this girl that this man means no good for him gaski

I agree with you all the way.
Re: In Love With A Much Older Man by aikmamah1(m): 11:50am On Aug 04, 2007
@mellow
your signature sent me thinking i mean the sweet venom inbetween meeeen !
Re: In Love With A Much Older Man by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2007
If you let people live your life for you, you'll surely live to regret it. Just follow your heart and hope for the best(while still using your head) Live your life.
wink
Re: In Love With A Much Older Man by sylvao2000(m): 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2007
@poster As for me everybody have the right to express his or her opinion been man or woman ok

l will advice most lady not to die in cold say your mind it make things work fast but be wise in all you do,
Re: In Love With A Much Older Man by sylvao2000(m): 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2007
Hey everyone that was not for this thread please forgive me, thanks and God bless Nairaland user.
Re: In Love With A Much Older Man by rowlandwhy: 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2007
Aik
were Nwayo ooo!!
Take am easy oo!
grin
Re: In Love With A Much Older Man by Aryan: 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2007
Hi,

Nowhere in your message you have mentioned if YOU love him? Do you? Then I will reply. Thanks & Regards
Re: In Love With A Much Older Man by rowlandwhy: 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2007
She loves him but she is confused

@poster,
Go to a good church that can see clear revelations of your future life
they can advise you accordingly
Just put God first in everththign u are doing.
Re: In Love With A Much Older Man by Orikinla(m): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2007
These issues will always pop up in this fair and foul world.

If a man in his late 40s is divorced and has no child, find out what is wrong with him or the woman he married.

Many men and women hide many things from their partners before marriage.
And I have seen many evil and wicked women and men telling lies or keeping skeletons in their closets and deceived their partners to marry them.

Medical certification should be mandatory before any relationship and marriage.

CASE STUDY 1:

I have seen a guy OF 34 who never told his bride that he had a child from a girlfriend and after marriage, there was no child. The wife went for medical examination and found out that her husband's sperm was useless. But the husband refused to accept his problem and the matter dragged on for over 14 years. They endured for so long, because the church prayed for a miracle to make them happy parents, but the man gave up and left the woman.
The woman is now 45 and she is heart broken, because at 45, her chances of giving birth are slim. And at 45, she is finding it hard to get a man to settle down with her, because they are scared of her past misfortune. They think she is spoilt commodity or unproductive.

CASE STUDY 2:

A woman had three children as a single mother before she married another man.
She already had complications after the birth of her third child and she would not be able to have another child, but she kept it a secret from the husband. And the man was deceived for over 12 years. When he found out, he felt like killing her.

CONCLUSION:

I have seen many agonies of the ironies of life and I actually feel sorry for humans who are the unfortunate victims of such misfortunes.

If you are 24 and you love a man of 40 or 50 who is still unmarried, you can marry him once you have done all your investigations and confirmed him productive and without any criminal record.
But beware of a man or woman from a broken marriage.

LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP.
Re: In Love With A Much Older Man by SylviaCozy(f): 10:44am On Aug 06, 2007
Is a 38year old man too old for a 20year old girl?

Plz I need a urgent answer,
Re: In Love With A Much Older Man by aikmamah1(m): 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2007
SylviaCozy:

Is a 38year old man too old for a 20year old girl?

Please I need a urgent answer,
not quite, but u have to put some few things into consideration like
1. has he been married before?
2. if yes id he a widower or divorced
3. if divorced y? cld it be his or her fault?
4. if divorced how long dd the marrage last, were there any issue?
5. if the marrage lasted for say 4 yrs without issue ask some fundamental question
6 If he has issues, do i think i will be able to live with step children, if u r not sure of that don't deceive ur self

if he has not been married before and he is 38, just get a little bit curious and find out y. ur findings will be of tremendous help
but as the end of it all, the question should be DOES THIS MAN LOVE ME, DO I LOVE THIS MAN?
Re: In Love With A Much Older Man by wendymanda: 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2007
Frankly I think a he is too old for you. What I don't like about Nigerian men is that they want younger women. Way younger. Almost 10yrs for me is rediculous
Re: In Love With A Much Older Man by aikmamah1(m): 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2007
did u say almost 10yrs, boy its almost 20 yrs age different (18 to be precise). what keeps me wondering is what the man has been waiting for all these while. and dont be suprised somebody from this our NL will tell her, "dont bother urself about that, age is but number" as if we dont know before. go marry ur mother's age now abi no be number?
Re: In Love With A Much Older Man by mishoo(m): 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2007
aik.mamah, i can still see the thing dey pepper you no be small.
You sabi the man or the girl??
abi something like that don happen to you before??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is MouthAction Compulsory? / Her Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks / REL. 101: How To Seduce A Woman (29 Practical Steps)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.