Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Jean-luc Brunel, Held On Suspicion Of Supplying Girls To Epstein, Found Hanged ! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jean-luc Brunel, Held On Suspicion Of Supplying Girls To Epstein, Found Hanged ! (247 Views)

US Accuses South Africa Of Supplying Arms To Russia In Ukraine War (PICS) / Rouhani: 'Madman Trump Will Be Hanged After Tenure Like Saddam Hussein' / Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jean-luc Brunel, Held On Suspicion Of Supplying Girls To Epstein, Found Hanged ! by panafrican(m): 2:36am On Feb 20, 2022
The dangerous world of " doing business" with the private lives of powerful people.

The Guardian

The former boss of a French model agency accused of rape and under investigation on suspicion of supplying underage girls to the late American financier Jeffrey Epstein has been found dead in prison.

The body of Jean-Luc Brunel, 75, was reportedly found hanging in his cell in the early hours of Saturday [February 19, 2022]. The French prosecutors’ office confirmed the report and said an inquiry had been opened into the exact cause of death, but early indications pointed to suicide.

Brunel was arrested in December 2020 at Charles de Gaulle airport before boarding a plane for Dakar in Senegal where he told police he was going on holiday.

He was officially put under investigation on allegations of the alleged rape of a minor and sexual harassment shortly after his arrest, and was put under a second investigation for the rape of a minor in June last year.

Investigators had also questioned Brunel on suspicion of the human trafficking of underage girls for sexual exploitation. He was being held on remand in La Santé prison in Paris.

Several top models had come forward to accuse him of sexual assault and rape, and French police had reportedly interviewed hundreds of potential witnesses. Brunel had denied any wrongdoing or any involvement in illegal activities. He disappeared from public life shortly after Epstein’s death in August 2019. Epstein also hanged himself in his prison cell while awaiting trial.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/feb/19/jean-luc-brunel-held-on-suspicion-of-supplying-girls-to-epstein-found-hanged

Re: Jean-luc Brunel, Held On Suspicion Of Supplying Girls To Epstein, Found Hanged ! by tempest01(m): 4:50am On Feb 20, 2022
After killing Epstein and claiming suicide, dem don kill this one too.

Evil people with money and power.
Re: Jean-luc Brunel, Held On Suspicion Of Supplying Girls To Epstein, Found Hanged ! by MufasaLion: 5:02am On Feb 20, 2022
This is really serious. Epstein was also found dead in his cell in 2019. In my own opinion, I'd say something is fishy because of the suspicious activities on the days before Epstein's death.

Prince Andrew is also in big trouble ever since the Epstein arrest. He's also been stripped of "His Royal Highness" tittle. Also he's relinquished his military titles and Royal Charities. Even after a picture of him with his accuser surfaced, he denied ever knowing the lady who was just 17-year-old then. What a clown!

I really hope Bill Clinton, Trump etc. ain't gonna be in trouble soon over this Epstein's Case.
Re: Jean-luc Brunel, Held On Suspicion Of Supplying Girls To Epstein, Found Hanged ! by MufasaLion: 5:10am On Feb 20, 2022
tempest01:
After killing Epstein and claiming suicide, dem don kill this one too.

Evil people with money and power.

Well, I ain't in support of unjustified killings but then, Epstein and his cohorts were/are evil also!

Epstein was a fvcking pedophile. He was so sick in the head that he made recordings of all the sexcapades in his house which involved his friends and minors just for the purpose of blackmail. Who the fvck does that? Is sleeping with minors ain't sick enough?
Re: Jean-luc Brunel, Held On Suspicion Of Supplying Girls To Epstein, Found Hanged ! by usecondom(m): 5:26am On Feb 20, 2022
This is why I don't rate all these agencies doing most beautiful nonsense, they are big prostitution rings for the big bag guys. Stupid trafficking agencies legalized by the government.
Re: Jean-luc Brunel, Held On Suspicion Of Supplying Girls To Epstein, Found Hanged ! by MufasaLion: 5:29am On Feb 20, 2022
usecondom:
This is why I don't rate all these agencies doing most beautiful nonsense, they are big prostitution rings for the big bag guys. Stupid trafficking agencies legalized by the government.

Your last sentence can put you in trouble. You can rephrase it instead of making it sound like the government is in support of prostitution rings and sex syndicates.
Re: Jean-luc Brunel, Held On Suspicion Of Supplying Girls To Epstein, Found Hanged ! by usecondom(m): 5:34am On Feb 20, 2022
Yes they are in support, was i the one that registered them? Don't they fall under a ministry created by the government? Put me in trouble? Yeah! The tyrant government right?

[Qquote author=MufasaLion post=110377387]

Your last sentence can put you in trouble. You can rephrase it instead of making it sound like the government is in support of prostitution rings and sex syndicates. [/quote]
Re: Jean-luc Brunel, Held On Suspicion Of Supplying Girls To Epstein, Found Hanged ! by tempest01(m): 5:37am On Feb 20, 2022
MufasaLion:

Well, I ain't in support of unjustified killings but then, Epstein and his cohorts were/are evil also!

Epstein was a fvcking pedophile. He was so sick in the head that he made recordings of all the sexcapades in his house which involved his friends and minors just for the purpose of blackmail. Who the fvck does that? Is sleeping with minors ain't sick enough?

Doesn't mean. Those that arranged for him to be killed are his accomplices. He would have given info on their activities, and they also would have been prosecuted. The law should have dealt with him accordingly, not being murdered because of his crime.
Re: Jean-luc Brunel, Held On Suspicion Of Supplying Girls To Epstein, Found Hanged ! by MufasaLion: 5:42am On Feb 20, 2022
usecondom:
Yes they are in support, was i the one that registered them? Don't they fall under a ministry created by the government? Put me in trouble? Yeah! The tyrant government right?

If you wanna criticize something, do it reasonably. The government approved/approves a Beauty Pageant Company, Fashion Homes etc. which is totally right. If such companies are being used as front for sex syndicates and prostitution, is the government to be blamed?

And I could really see where you're coming from and going with this conversation. You have a problem with the government? Go and face them! This conversation ain't about "tyranny" nor "fight against the government."

I thought you'd make a good argument but sadly, you are just a child that's not ready to grow up!

Goodbye!
Re: Jean-luc Brunel, Held On Suspicion Of Supplying Girls To Epstein, Found Hanged ! by MufasaLion: 5:46am On Feb 20, 2022
tempest01:

Doesn't mean. Those that arranged for him to be killed are his accomplices. He would have given info on their activities, and they also would have been prosecuted. The law should have dealt with him accordingly, not being murdered because of his crime.

Dude, having this debate with you is draining me mentally. You're really accusing the French government and the U.S. government of these crimes against these dead men?

You speak very confident of your claims. Kindly take your complaints to Hague.
Re: Jean-luc Brunel, Held On Suspicion Of Supplying Girls To Epstein, Found Hanged ! by usecondom(m): 6:06am On Feb 20, 2022
You just come online to spew trash thinking you are talking sense shey? The government just approved and that's it right? Don't care about what activities goes on with the approved company/agency and you want a better country. A child? Thanks to internet that gives someone like you a voice. Need not to say more.

MufasaLion:

If you wanna criticize something, do it reasonably. The government approved/approves a Beauty Pageant Company, Fashion Homes etc. which is totally right. If such companies are being used as front for sex syndicates and prostitution, is the government to be blamed?

And I could really see where you're coming from and going with this conversation. You have a problem with the government? Go and face them! This conversation ain't about "tyranny" nor "fight against the government."

I thought you'd make a good argument but sadly, you are just a child that's not ready to grow up!

Goodbye!
Re: Jean-luc Brunel, Held On Suspicion Of Supplying Girls To Epstein, Found Hanged ! by tempest01(m): 6:12am On Feb 20, 2022
MufasaLion:

Dude, having this debate with you is draining me mentally. You're really accusing the French government and the U.S. government of these crimes against these dead men?

You speak very confident of your claims. Kindly take your complaints to Hague.

Lol...Somebody in prison... the night he allegedly hangs himself, the CCTV went bad or is erased by "technical errors". .

And you believe it was natural. Come, I have a lagoon to sell to you.

1 Like

Re: Jean-luc Brunel, Held On Suspicion Of Supplying Girls To Epstein, Found Hanged ! by Jokerman(m): 6:27am On Feb 20, 2022
Evil that men do!
Re: Jean-luc Brunel, Held On Suspicion Of Supplying Girls To Epstein, Found Hanged ! by alizma: 10:49am On Feb 20, 2022
Corruption in high places. Now CCTV won't capture anything that should have helped in the investigation.
Re: Jean-luc Brunel, Held On Suspicion Of Supplying Girls To Epstein, Found Hanged ! by MoneyGoDrop: 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
It seems like the royal family and co are cleaning house to avoid firther embarrassment. This suicide sounds suspicious.
Re: Jean-luc Brunel, Held On Suspicion Of Supplying Girls To Epstein, Found Hanged ! by MoneyGoDrop: 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
This suicide sounds suspicious. It seems like the royal family and co are cleaning house in order to avoid more embarrassment.

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine/russia: Russia Is Also Loosing Contrary To What The Media Portrays / Don't Think That U.S.A Is Going To Fight, Because... / So Putin Saved The World From Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.