Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) (44604 Views)

Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times / Gboyega Oyetola Wins At Appeal Court / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by manee2(m): 7:00am On Feb 20, 2022
Akiko angry grin
Another season of political scams just started..
Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by Banhammy717: 7:00am On Feb 20, 2022
Aregbesola will be fully monitored for anti-party, this result will really humble him.

9 Likes

Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by nobeku: 7:01am On Feb 20, 2022
Baawaa:
So Aregbesola is weightless the margin is too much fah!
Tinubu won the first leg, but the second leg will be tough

All you kids have come again..

Oyetola has already done his 2nd tenure.

He MUST win..
Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by kingjis: 7:01am On Feb 20, 2022
beerfraud:
Tinubu the Rock
Okoros can die we don't care.

Poverty is really disturbing you

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 20, 2022
PressMyButton:
He failed the moment Igbos started supporting him. If you want to succeed, run away from those bunch of failure.
Another e-diot.
Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by obasidon1(m): 7:03am On Feb 20, 2022
PressMyButton:
He failed the moment Igbos started supporting him. If you want to succeed, run away from those bunch of failure.
Youโ€™re a perfect replica of failure and do you know that it takes a failure to recognize a failure. #Muppet

3 Likes

Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:03am On Feb 20, 2022
Amala topic don land for people wey get streets for their cheeks

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by Sarsaproko: 7:05am On Feb 20, 2022
Emola12:
Oshun shengeshe oyetola is the ryt person I remember when me and him still at primary school he is always a leader at anytime buh am still 25years old now

Lolzz

Oti fa igbo yo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by IVORY2009(m): 7:05am On Feb 20, 2022
OYENIYIJK:
Damnit grin cheesy grin

Check my signature

Scam
Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by Unigrad: 7:08am On Feb 20, 2022
Aminat508:

Source: https://amiloadednews.com/2022/02/breaking-oyetola-wins-osun-apc-guber-primary-see-official-results.html
I hope the total number of votes on the main election day will not be less than this figure.
Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by Topmaike007(m): 7:10am On Feb 20, 2022
pafestula:
Another 4 years of set back loading... What a pity!
says a person that don't know how Osun state is and have not been to it's neighbouring State not to talk of Osun

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by YellowMayor(m): 7:12am On Feb 20, 2022
Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by zinosleek(m): 7:12am On Feb 20, 2022
The moment Aregbe started blowing hot air, I knew he has seen that he will loss.

Most people start making noise, pointing accusing fingers when they have nothing else to offer.
Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by Lexusgs430: 7:13am On Feb 20, 2022
Baawaa:

When rauf was the gomina, did he develop or destroy the state?......
Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by Topmaike007(m): 7:14am On Feb 20, 2022
HitRun:
grin

Them don come with fictitious numbers again. Main election now, total number of votes cast for all the parties no go even reach 220,000.
you are a liar...Ife votes alone is almost 200,000 votes so why would the whole state not be up to that and moreover I am among the party member that went to vote at Ife Central

10 Likes

Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by Born2Breed(f): 7:14am On Feb 20, 2022
lawalosky:
The truth is you can't win a seating governor, check out the like of ikpaazu (even with his bad reculd) .
Sonwu olu should stop all this "rubbing body rubbing body" with tinubu, all in the name of "I am loyal to you sir". Get ground, you are in charge of Lagos state.
I don't just want to mention name! But former governor really fall hand

Ask Ambode. A sitting governor defeated by the head of a parastal not even a commissioner.

Hafu salary miscalculated.

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by Ingredient88(m): 7:15am On Feb 20, 2022
smile11s:
Wonders shall end
wonders shall"never end"

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by naija4life247: 7:16am On Feb 20, 2022
Baawaa:

Even if there will be 20 legs, Tinubu, Oyetola and Omisore will humiliate Aregbesola and Ade Dancer a.k.a. F9 Parallel.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by naija4life247: 7:17am On Feb 20, 2022
Born2Breed:

Ask Ambode. A sitting governor won by a head of parastal not even a commissioner.

Hafu salary miscalculated.

Yes, head of Lagos Building and Investment Company humiliated the fat black ugly Ambode husband of an untrained Olosho who disgraced a Clergy man.

4 Likes

Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by Bobloco: 7:17am On Feb 20, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
This Aregbe no know say him don Bleep up sha. Once they get a small chance at Federal, dey start misbehaving. All of them! Mumu think say him don arrive

And they also forget that being in that federal get them more detached from the people, only coming around during election. Like they say, politics is local

4 Likes

Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by YellowMayor(m): 7:18am On Feb 20, 2022
Baawaa:

And you believe those figures
Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by Adekdammy: 7:19am On Feb 20, 2022
Indirect primary is fraudulent, where are they getting all these numbers from?
Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by Mumusaphire: 7:19am On Feb 20, 2022
lilprinze:
222,000 votes for just primary election.
audio. During main election, u will be surprise
Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by pquaver(m): 7:19am On Feb 20, 2022
lawalosky:
The truth is you can't win a seating governor, check out the like of ikpaazu (even with his bad reculd) .
Sonwu olu should stop all this "rubbing body rubbing body" with tinubu, all in the name of "I am loyal to you sir". Get ground, you are in charge of Lagos state.
I don't just want to mention name! But former governor really fall hand

OK I never knew but u people what to defeat hope uzodima in imo? Please this your advice to sanwo olu please can u first go and preach it to ur beloved pdp okowa in delta state.. He should use it to free himself from ibori first before u cross all the way to lagos to advice sanwo olu on Tinubu..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:21am On Feb 20, 2022
PressMyButton:
Make i press your mumu button, Edo no be Lagos. AregbeRascal was used long ago.
Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by naija4life247: 7:21am On Feb 20, 2022
Topmaike007:
you are a liar...Ife votes alone is almost 200,000 votes so why would the whole state not be up to that and moreover I am among the party member that went to vote at Ife Central

Omo Ife, help me greet Osun strongest politician Otunba (Engr) Iyiola Omisore (FNSE), PhD. You cannot compare a fellow of the Nigerian Society of Engineers and a PhD holder to a road side Refrigerator Technician called Aregberascal or to a Secondary School drop out called Ade Dancer a.k.a. F9 Parallel

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by shortIGBOman: 7:22am On Feb 20, 2022
PressMyButton:
True.
They did the same thing to GEJ, Sen Dino Melaye, Saraki, Atiku, Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu. Whoever they support in anything will always fail grin
They are bad luck grin grin grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by Occurstaem(m): 7:24am On Feb 20, 2022
It's a win-win for PDP because they are in control.
Re: Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) by Qoko: 7:24am On Feb 20, 2022
Even if Oyetola got 1M votes from Primary, what has he done in the last 3 years for Osun, We Osun people preferred another candidate from another parties, if you know you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election / Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him / Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.