Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User (30541 Views)

American Girl, 17, Charged With Raping Two Boys Aged 10 And 14 / Two Boys Fighting Over A Dog Knocked Down By Vehicle, Quarrel On Who Will Eat It / Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by AnonPoet: 11:29am On Feb 20, 2022
Hello everyone, I was coming from Ibadan to Ilorin today and when I almost reached Kola Daisi University, the men of Nigeria police force stopped our car, after searching everyone they ordered 2 guys to come down claiming they are yahoo boys, they took those guys with them…..

And ask driver to zoom off, we asked them of their station and they said it’s non of our business, one of those boys name is Adesoji, he claimed to be an IJMB student in Ilorin, he’s short, dark and have pimples on his face with Afro hairstyle, the other guy is Gabriel, he’s tall

Wore white round neck with locked hair, myself and other passenger tried to reach the number or their next of kin that was filled on the paper that we were give at park, but non was available, please if you’ve boys that left Ibadan for Ilorin today, kindly call them.

The names of their next of kin are Joshep and Mic respectively, please kindly retweet this, to reach wider audience and tag the necessary people you think can be of help.
https://twitter.com/iampenlord/status/1495090994307645441?t=otnZHdJbnw-_AkR4ChUprg&s=19

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by ChizzyBuna(m): 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
Police don join Bandits dey Kidnap oooh

Police go arrest you, put you for Van
Carry you go station
Tell u make you call ur people for bail (ransom)
Is this not broad daylight kidnapping

Kidnap you and demand bail for your release
Evans dey learn work for where police dey

294 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by nairalee(m): 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
What's now the difference between Nigerian police and kidnappers? At least kidnappers will even give u the opportunity to call your loved ones.

These Nigerian police are overdoing now o. One day one day their cup go full

151 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Administration1: 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
and no one took pictures of their van or anything

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Rubbiish(m): 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
Una & the driver no try
We saw a thread like this on the abuja okene road, both the driver & passengers stayed till the issue was resolved and the policemen even got sacked. Una no try for not even identifying the station they came from

371 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by ecolime(m): 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kidnapping in broad daylight.

What sort of nonsense is this for God's sake?

Our police are worse than armed robbers. It's about time we stand up to their excesses.

Another ENDSARS loading.

BTW, Are we even sure they aren't ritualists disguising as Police? You guys shouldn't have left those boys alone cry

174 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Uptownerd: 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
That looks like an abduction. Yahoo or Advanced Fee Fraud is the jurisdiction of EFCC, not police.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by We4all: 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
Some policemen arrested them and the driver zoomed off without asking questions? A public transport driver is responsible for his passengers.

He should have insisted on the identity of the officers and then gone ahead to lodge a complaint at the nearest police station.

223 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
Tinubu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by ClassicMan202(m): 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
The problem of this country:

1. Politicians
2. Police

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by dontai(m): 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
What of if they are kidnappers, Nigeria system is not working and the citizens are also not trying. Why don't you make sure you followed them to the station. At least to know they were not kidnapped.

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by damiloladuke: 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
Wow
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Otuegbe: 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
They want to obtain from them

Is called OBT : Obtain By Trick

2 Likes

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by DoggoneDogg: 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
So Afonja skull miners are now parading as policemen.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
What if they're not real policemen? Those are the tactics they were using to kidnap people here in Ibadan last month with police uniform before they burst their bubble.

I pray those guys are safe

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by ImoleNaija: 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
I'm speechless

1 Like

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
How will both next of kin be none available at the same time? They are probably skull miners,allow the police do their job goddamit angry

2 Likes

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by lunacol(m): 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
Police wahala is too much
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Theta1: 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
It is well. I pass that route today too but in private though.

1 Like

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Baawaa(m): 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
This is the reason is good to board bus at garage and is good to fill the manifesto paper correctly.With this information those police officers can be trace.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by jaytii(f): 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
h
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
NPF again? these bunch of backward drug pushing corrupted force won't learn

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by samtheman: 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
Good from you bro

1 Like

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by davillian(m): 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
The police just kidnapped them to rob them grin

1 Like

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Muhylonaire007: 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
This police ehn, is that not robbery? Is that not kidnapping? But what do I know??

1 Like

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by MRDEE01: 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
Hmm
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Ajiswaggs(m): 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
I remember when I was going back to Niger state, along Ilorin expressway the police stop the Bus and order me to get down and search all my bags, they saw a satchet of paracetamol and asked me what am I doing with it, they asked me where is the doc prescription, I told them I just bought it at a nearby chemist. Those corrupt officer was telling me I will go to there station for buying a paracetamol without doc prescription. If not for the rest of the passenger that day enh. Honestly, Nigeria Police are very useless and corrupt.

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by lessonotes(f): 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
Is this now the trend; the other day I saw a Twitter Notification saying he/she has been detained at Ojo Police station and that people should come and help her; and people responded that what was the offense, what is the background of the case; people can't just rise up and come to your aid; what did you do;

The OP case is similar; thou you did a good thing posting so that friends and families would be aware.

We know the NPF is this and that; but please if you're involved in crime and shaddy dealings, armed robbery, rituals and Yahoo Yahoo, do not play on our intelligence on the imperfection and corruption of the NPF and play the sympathy card, if you did the crime, you must do the time; and I pray for as many that are innocent and are under the lock and chains of the NPF, may God in his infinite mercies grant you freedom in Jesus Name; Amen.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by jonili(m): 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
Useless npf
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by waslag11(m): 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
Police is our friend
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Karlovych: 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
embarassed Why are Afonjers behaving like this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa / Kidnapped Nigerian Man Found Dead In South Africa After Ransom Payment By Family / Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.