Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Spiritual Effect Of Pouring Your Cum On The Ground Or Bedsheet. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spiritual Effect Of Pouring Your Cum On The Ground Or Bedsheet. (3486 Views)

I Can't Cum On Time During Sex / You Cannot Keep Pouring Your Love Into A Heart That Is Closed Off To It. / Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Effect Of Pouring Your Cum On The Ground Or Bedsheet. by Kutunban: 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
Some demons are formed whenever a man improperly spills his seed–a sin considered so heinous by the Kabbalah because it subverts the creative process. Other demons are, as in the Christian myth, rebellious angels, or in the case of Lilith, primordial humans who disobeyed the divine plan. In all cases, they are instances of life-energy gone awry. In the proper functioning of the cosmos, energy flows like a cycle: down from heaven, then back up in the form of proper ritual action. But when the energy is misappropriated, as in masturbation or rebellion, its intense power falls into the realm of shadow.
Re: Spiritual Effect Of Pouring Your Cum On The Ground Or Bedsheet. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
Keep saying jargons that you know nothing about undecided

17 Likes

Re: Spiritual Effect Of Pouring Your Cum On The Ground Or Bedsheet. by chatinent: 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
To be mugu easy sha.

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Effect Of Pouring Your Cum On The Ground Or Bedsheet. by donbachi(m): 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
U go try buy pegs...make u dey hang and sun ur used condoms with ur cum inside them.

Cos the ones u flushed ends in the moon.

8 Likes

Re: Spiritual Effect Of Pouring Your Cum On The Ground Or Bedsheet. by MufasaLion: 5:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
I'm here to read comments.
Re: Spiritual Effect Of Pouring Your Cum On The Ground Or Bedsheet. by illicit(m): 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
Cum on....

What of wet dreams

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Effect Of Pouring Your Cum On The Ground Or Bedsheet. by Starz825(m): 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
Loewe:
Keep saying jargons that you know nothing about undecided
grin
Guy .
I nearly fall for ground...
grin grin
Re: Spiritual Effect Of Pouring Your Cum On The Ground Or Bedsheet. by babavik: 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
And deep right inside you are feeling sensible right?

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Effect Of Pouring Your Cum On The Ground Or Bedsheet. by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 21, 2022
donbachi:
U go try buy pegs...make u dey hang and sun ur used condoms with ur cum inside them.

Cos the ones u flushed ends in the moon.

Na Jupiter sef grin cheesy
Re: Spiritual Effect Of Pouring Your Cum On The Ground Or Bedsheet. by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 21, 2022
Starz825:

grin
Guy .
I nearly fall for ground...
grin grin

Person wey need mental evaluation. grin

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Effect Of Pouring Your Cum On The Ground Or Bedsheet. by Mophor: 12:59am On Feb 21, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: Spiritual Effect Of Pouring Your Cum On The Ground Or Bedsheet. by StarFist(m): 3:13am On Feb 21, 2022
So?
Kutunban:
Some demons are formed whenever a man improperly spills his seed–a sin considered so heinous by the Kabbalah because it subverts the creative process. Other demons are, as in the Christian myth, rebellious angels, or in the case of Lilith, primordial humans who disobeyed the divine plan. In all cases, they are instances of life-energy gone awry. In the proper functioning of the cosmos, energy flows like a cycle: down from heaven, then back up in the form of proper ritual action. But when the energy is misappropriated, as in masturbation or rebellion, its intense power falls into the realm of shadow.
Re: Spiritual Effect Of Pouring Your Cum On The Ground Or Bedsheet. by otipoju(m): 6:04am On Feb 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Effect Of Pouring Your Cum On The Ground Or Bedsheet. by helinues: 7:08am On Feb 21, 2022
Tell us the spiritual effect of ladies swallowing sperm?

grin
Re: Spiritual Effect Of Pouring Your Cum On The Ground Or Bedsheet. by Generalwoodz(m): 9:01am On Feb 21, 2022
Spiritual effects of pouring it into the sea ?

So, after some hours I went to dig out a comment I made here
https://www.nairaland.com/6820299/what-should-gallon-cum-pictures#107125166

A life experience of the efficacy of pouring your sperm/body fluids into the sea...

Enjoy...

Generalwoodz:
This OP wants to waste his Oluwa given sperm on people that won't appreciate it... Why not pour it into the sea? Yes. If you develop the habit of dumping your daily release of sperm Into the water bodies, the daughters of the sea and oceans, the mermaids of the 7seas would bless and replenish you in unimaginable and unquantifiable ways.

The Atlantic ocean for example is in high need of sperm donors from young NIGERIAN men like you.
Instead of wasting it on one mumu case study, deposit it into the sea.

The mermaids have so many eggs but very few men to fertilize them... Alaye, the information I'm about to give you is pure gold use it wisely.

I'll be right back to share my testimony with you all. Stay tuned

I'm back...I am a freelancer hopping from one site to another to see if I could get my feet wet and a break-in. I've pitched a lot, dropped a lot of proposals, and chased a lot of gigs but nothing.
These clients would always ghost me and take to their heels whenever our flag, the Nigerian green, and white color flashes.

I denied Nigeria and shifted to being a South African online. At first, it looked like things gonna change for good, but it was short-lived like the ogbanje children of the Olden Days. I only got meager 10$,5$,15$ and at most 50$ gig.

I wanted more cause I got bills to take care of.

I asked people around my circle for help because I was gradually losing it and getting frustrated by the day. They came through for me and listed different ways one could make big money on foreign sites as a Nigerian, and flying the Nigerian flag.

One of the ways; visiting a Babalawo.

Made the 4hrs trip to the Babalawo's local government in Akwa Ibom, and narrated my ordeals. He was happy to render help.
Because from the looks of things my hustle seems legit, unlike the gee boys that visited his shrine in the past.

Babalawo had mapped out plans for me. Not one, not two but three options. He explained their implications, rules, what, and whatnot and said I should go ahead and select the one that is the best fit for me.

The other two have to do with me spilling blood. Not humans but animals like cows, chickens, monkeys, and goats.

They seemed all diabolical and all-around fetish and I didn't want that.
I took a heavy breath and dreamily went for what I'd call THE SPERM WAY.
Babalawo briefed me on the full instructions and gave me fresh new calabash adorned with white, black, and red pieces of rags. There were also eagle feathers.

I listened with rap attention but had dint of doubt hovering like dark clouds on my mind.

For instance, this Babalawo is one-eyed, heavily bearded, and looks all around unkempt. His shrine too wasn't exempted.

My fears, how could someone like this help me bang more dollars?

Nonetheless, I stretched out my hands and collected what I'd call "working tools" and ventured back home.

Before stepping out of his enclave, he strictly instructed I should not talk or reply when been spoken to. In other words, I should act dumb.

That 4hrs journey back was hell! I couldn't talk because he said things won't work as planned if I did...I couldn't even collect the phone number of the gorgeous heavily breasted, caramel, and hourglass lady that sat next to me. I managed the dumb trip and made it home safely. Deaf and dumb pass through hell I could relate. Before I could enter that bus, I had to wobbly scrib words into a rough paper and give the driver to read.

Got home and awaited for Sunday morning like the Babalawo instructed which speedily came like the breeze. I shunned church activities, went ahead to carry out THE SPERM WAY libations in the best possible way because I desired greater outcomes.

I did it in a sea in Akwa Ibom.

I barely sent 10 proposals when I got a client from Cincinnati willing to pay me 500$ for a gig that took me only 3days to complete.

The Joy was massive. The feeling was breathtaking and anybody that saw me that particular week was sure to notice the glow in their eyes. Money is a spirit.

That was how my winnings started. Jobs on Jobs. Booked like I'm a Haldely chase of some sort. Success was my new name. There was this particular week I onboarded 1500$ client, I was quite overboard with joy which made me head over to the club later in the Saturday evening to celebrate.

The late time I clubbed like that was when the girl I was chyking, who was forming hard to get got impregnated by the Hausa man selling suya down the street. Mai suya said he must Marry her because he loved her.

I took two call girls home that very day. I was visibly drunk. Bleeped them like a wounded Samaritan lion, and had multiple hearty reliving thick cums.

Tired AF. I slept off with relief painted on my sweaty face. Woked up to realize that I couldn't produce enough sperm for the libations into the Sea. It was funny.

What's funny here is that all this while I noticed that when I go with thick sperm, there'd be good fantastic client overflow, and when it's watery stupid, low paying client rears their ugly head. And this particular morning wasn't near to watery sef! There was entirely no more sperm in my tank.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Effect Of Pouring Your Cum On The Ground Or Bedsheet. by SultanOfPuna: 9:07am On Feb 21, 2022
I knack RAW and when its time to cum i cant control it
By the time i remove my prick, loads of sperm will pour on the bedsheet
I need to improve my withdrawl tactics.
Re: Spiritual Effect Of Pouring Your Cum On The Ground Or Bedsheet. by chiommy123(f): 9:14am On Feb 21, 2022
You guys should appreciate op for trying to discourage fornication. Imagine the types of deadly demons that was formed last week shm
Re: Spiritual Effect Of Pouring Your Cum On The Ground Or Bedsheet. by AdeniyiA(m): 10:41am On Feb 21, 2022
Spiritual things/matter is, to the fools, nonsense...

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Sex You Must Not Have. / Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Married At 21? / Top 10 Ways To Charm A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.