Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! (79006 Views)

I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship / I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by AngelDove10(m): 12:47am On Feb 21, 2022
She made her true intentions clear
So run away
For ur own good cos she's up to no good
Nowadays women take relationship for a game and something kinda foolish which only God can save me and you

11 Likes

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 21, 2022
IkranDragon:

The next script will be that they don't pay me back and I have learnt not to borrow money to friends and family again.

Lemme be real with you here...
The chances of you collecting that money (if you do decide to give her), without any issues is super slim undecided...

And besides, can't you say "NO"?
Why give her all these excuses?
She ask for money, and it's not convenient, just tell her, it's not convenient for God sake!! undecided...

The highest thing she'll do is walk away and call you all sorry of names, finish...
She won't beat you up, neither will it be able anything from you...

And girls sef na wa o...
2weeks and she's already telling you all her financial issues undecided...
She is indeed a PARASITE undecided...

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by beatsbymaxxie: 2:00am On Feb 21, 2022
Those who want your money will show signs.
Those who love you will show signs too.
Say No. You won't die. She wont die.
Worst thing is she will manipulate by playing sad and says she will leave u. Maybe some insults too will join.
Don't break. Don't break.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Judybash93(m): 4:01am On Feb 21, 2022
She belongs to the street

6 Likes

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by IkranDragon: 4:27am On Feb 21, 2022
beatsbymaxxie:
Those who want your money will show signs.
Those who love you will show signs too.
Say No. You won't die. She wont die.
Worst thing is she will manipulate by playing sad and says she will leave u. Maybe some insults too will join.
Don't break. Don't break.

We are not yet dating. BTW, it is her loss if she leaves and not mine, technically speaking o.

But I get your point.

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by IkranDragon: 4:32am On Feb 21, 2022
Judybash93:
She belongs to the street

Me sef na calculator. cheesy. Sometimes sef over calculation dey worry me. cheesy

Na real love I wan show her, but I no mumu for love. Eyes are wide open for red flags, brain is constantly working to detect any manipulations.

If she wanted to go the street way, I am game.

13 Likes

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Judybash93(m): 5:12am On Feb 21, 2022
IkranDragon:

Me sef na calculator. cheesy. Sometimes sef over calculation dey worry me. cheesy

Na real love I wan show her, but I no mumu for love. Eyes are wide open for red flags, brain is constantly working to detect any manipulations.

If she wanted to go the street way, I am game.

2 Likes

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Collins4u1(m): 6:05am On Feb 21, 2022
Abeg cutoff from that girl, she’s only interested in making sure she enters your pocket

3 Likes

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by MarrisManah(m): 6:35am On Feb 21, 2022
Why will you still be in talking stage two weeks after meeting...? If it's not too early to start asking for money, then it shouldn't be too early to start asking for sex. Get what you want and face front.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Bigpapi: 6:49am On Feb 21, 2022
IkranDragon:
Hello Guys. Please I need your brotherly advice. I just met this girl in less than 2 weeks.

We are still in the talking stage, this past Val, we exchanged gifts but after that it has been her needing money for this and that.

She keeps whinning about it whenever we talk, we can't even talk for straight 5 mins without talking about her financial needs.

But I always didn't have nothing to say than to keep her hopes alive as I don't offer to support her.

Now, she texted me tonight to lend her 15k to repair her damaged phone. I already told her I am not loaded enough to do that.

How can I skip this issue of money and press on with the game, or should I just leave her?

Please I need your candid advice, I am not so good at this games. sad

Just JAPA

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by IkranDragon: 7:11am On Feb 21, 2022
This is a wake up call. We are living in abject poverty, and we don't care how we make the money, we just want to make money.

Taking advantage of guys advances are the ladies way, ritual killing and defrauding people are guys'

We want breakthrough even if it comes at the expense of the others people joy. We grow selfish by the day. There is greed in the land. All areas of our lives have been affected by it.

We are what our leaders look like, we are capable of doing exactly what they are doing to us. If we, within ourselves, decided to just be selfless, have good intention and practice contentment in a day.

We'll realize that our problem is the things we doing to ourselves.

LOVE NO GO EVER DEY FOR WHERE GREED AND DESPERATION DEY.

I will dump her hard, e go shock her. cry

15 Likes

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by IkranDragon: 7:16am On Feb 21, 2022
MarrisManah:
Why will you still be in talking stage two weeks after meeting...? If it's not too early to start asking for money, then it shouldn't be too early to start asking for sex. Get what you want and face front.

I want love, a lady I can call mine, a real relationship that is not based on money and sex.

I need quality. I am in my late 20s and sex in a relationship isn't my priority. I want more than that.

6 Likes

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by SmartPolician: 7:29am On Feb 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Sir, you gave her the first impression that you have money. Now that it has choked you... You're here crying like a baby.

Abi you're Davido... better go and finish what you have already started.

Well, I still wonder where you guys are seeing all these parasites to date undecided.... I mean, I can't imagine myself, begging men for money when I have hands, legs and brains to work for money.

If you don't have the money, tell her you don't have. If she wants to end the relationship, good for her.... Is she crippled?

And you really need to work on yourself. You're indeed a broke man. Now Listen to me.

Broke guys are attracted to broke girls.
Rich guys are attracted to rich ladies.
Hardworking guys are attracted to hardworking ladies.

Uncle, improve yourself.

What a sensible contribution!
However, I don't like the idea of saying that you don't ask men money. It makes no sense to me.

Come on, it's your boyfriend and it's okay to ask when you are in need, not all the time though. Remember, friends ask friends for financial assistance..No, it's not a crime.

But the truth is, a lady who doesn't ask deserves everything. So, some guys don't even wait for such a lady to ask. They just do it to keep her happy. But then, nobody likes dating a leech.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Ofadaman(m): 7:42am On Feb 21, 2022
You can't move move forward with her cause she no like u na money she dey find.

There is a way you can fire down without giving her money, that way is to use the cruise method. Just invite her to a very luxurious place e.g. a friend's place, or hang out with some good cars or.lodge etc. Once she sees all that she go feel say u don arrive, use that method fvk am anyhow. Then bail.

7 Likes

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by IkranDragon: 7:59am On Feb 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Sir, you gave her the first impression that you have money. Now that it has choked you... You're here crying like a baby.

Abi you're Davido... better go and finish what you have already started.

Well, I still wonder where you guys are seeing all these parasites to date undecided.... I mean, I can't imagine myself, begging men for money when I have hands, legs and brains to work for money.

If you don't have the money, tell her you don't have. If she wants to end the relationship, good for her.... Is she crippled?

And you really need to work on yourself. You're indeed a broke man. Now Listen to me.

Broke guys are attracted to broke girls.
Rich guys are attracted to rich ladies.
Hardworking guys are attracted to hardworking ladies.

Uncle, improve yourself.

I have extracted the relevant part of your post and thrown the rest back at you grin.

Thanks for your input.

6 Likes

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Candidlady: 8:04am On Feb 21, 2022
You are broke

She is broke

Twp brokes dating each other....

Please whatever you guys do never have kids....

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by OLUWAJU1: 8:41am On Feb 21, 2022
chatinent:
I was coming back last week and some robbers robbed me and cleared my account on gunpoint...haven't you been noticing I have emaciated..but baby I didn't want to tell you so you wouldn't think I am dodging all these your bills even as I'll love to assist you but it's fine...God will help me. All I need is prayers.

Must we teach you everything?

See format because of pussy �
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by DonBenny77(m): 8:42am On Feb 21, 2022
You be Ode
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by IkranDragon: 8:45am On Feb 21, 2022
DonBenny77:
You be Ode
Teach me
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Thecreatorx: 8:45am On Feb 21, 2022
True love bro grin

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by CheedyJ(m): 8:47am On Feb 21, 2022
Slynation:
If you date ladies with no means of income, then be ready to spend and carry some of her financial needs...!! That's how it works here in Nigeria!!

True talk man cos even d ones with jobs sef still dey make unnecessary demands every now & then..

3 Likes

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by nairaman66(m): 8:55am On Feb 21, 2022
Candidlady:
You are broke

She is broke

Twp brokes dating each other....

Please whatever you guys do never have kids....

Not true! Even ladies who are buoyant in excess beg for money like rats on heat!

7 Likes

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Keniwit(m): 9:03am On Feb 21, 2022
IkranDragon:
Hello Guys. Please I need your brotherly advice. I just met this girl in less than 2 weeks.

We are still in the talking stage, this past Val, we exchanged gifts but after that it has been her needing money for this and that.

She keeps whinning about it whenever we talk, we can't even talk for straight 5 mins without talking about her financial needs.

But I always didn't have nothing to say than to keep her hopes alive as I don't offer to support her.

Now, she texted me tonight to lend her 15k to repair her damaged phone. I already told her I am not loaded enough to do that.

How can I skip this issue of money and press on with the game, or should I just leave her?

Leave her bro
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by arthurwillia(m): 9:09am On Feb 21, 2022
chatinent:
I was coming back last week and some robbers robbed me and cleared my account on gunpoint...haven't you been noticing I have emaciated..but baby I didn't want to tell you so you wouldn't think I am dodging all these your bills even as I'll love to assist you but it's fine...God will help me. All I need is prayers.

Must we teach you everything?
Sense will not emaviate you lol baddest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by ogkrakkid(m): 9:12am On Feb 21, 2022
Na dia style be that.after that medicine, sub and hair money go follow.and urgent 5k.lmao. decline all this and watch dem switch to beast mode lol. Interesting creatures.

6 Likes

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by arthurwillia(m): 9:12am On Feb 21, 2022
Ofadaman:
You can't move move forward with her cause she no like u na money she dey find.

There is a way you can fire down without giving her money, that way is to use the cruise method. Just invite her to a very luxurious place e.g. a friend's place, or hang out with some good cars or.lodge etc. Once she sees all that she go feel say u don arrive, use that method fvk am anyhow. Then bail.
ikrandragon take this advice
She doesn't like you, promise her like 50k month-end, before then find small money invite her, spoil her small, give her kike 3k WHEN she is going only, is she say send transport no send oo
Lash her anyhow and disappear

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Rickmann: 9:12am On Feb 21, 2022
IkranDragon:

It's simple bro, leave that girl and have ur peace of mind. The red flag is so glaring..

She won't stop.

"A failed relationship is better than a scattered marriage"….... Never forget that.

3 Likes

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by sojisenai(m): 9:15am On Feb 21, 2022
The painful part is, the more we talk about the 'urgent 2k' family... The more they keep asking. Like, don't they come online at all?? One still asked me for urgent pizza. Just Yesterday! And we never see ooo!

Check my signature for a practical way to earn online.

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by ITbomb(m): 9:43am On Feb 21, 2022
She is not for relationship, if you think her phussy is worth 10k for the first time at least,, use the phone repair to get it's done.
If she agree, you take the cake, if you she doesn't, just let her go

And if she agrees, next time, don't spend more than 1k

3 Likes

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Nedangel: 9:58am On Feb 21, 2022
Guy take ur leave and run for ur life..

IkranDragon:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos / Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.