Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! (78986 Views)

I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship / I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Nitch99(m): 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
Bruh
Firstly, where be your side, i wan know if na all these wayreee gals lol
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Witto: 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
I think it's very easy to meet a girl now. Previously, people didn't have such an opportunity for dating as dating sites or video chats, but now it's all in the public domain. I prefer this video chat coomeet.com/omegle because it's the safest for me thanks to the moderators who keep order. If you want to try something new, than I advise this one to you.
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Munzy14(m): 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
IkranDragon:
Hello Guys. Please I need your brotherly advice. I just met this girl in less than 2 weeks.

We are still in the talking stage, this past Val, we exchanged gifts but after that it has been her needing money for this and that.

She keeps whinning about it whenever we talk, we can't even talk for straight 5 mins without talking about her financial needs.

But I always didn't have nothing to say than to keep her hopes alive as I don't offer to support her.

Now, she texted me tonight to lend her 15k to repair her damaged phone. I already told her I am not loaded enough to do that.

How can I skip this issue of money and press on with the game, or should I just leave her?

Please I need your candid advice, I am not so good at this games. sad
This is what you get when you chase a lady wey no dey into you...no green light at all..

Anyway, follow chatinent format...And pay for that coded format o...E no dey cheap for black market. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by chatinent: 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
Munzy14:

This is what you get when you chase a lady wey no dey into you...no green light at all..

Anyway, follow chatinent format...And pay for that coded format o...E no dey cheap for black market. grin
Asswear, chief.
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Bamzyriches451: 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
Damn!
Make una leave Nigerian girls una no go hear
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Munzy14(m): 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
chatinent:

Asswear, chief.
wink
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by olaife80: 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
IkranDragon:
Hello Guys. Please I need your brotherly advice. I just met this girl in less than 2 weeks.

We are still in the talking stage, this past Val, we exchanged gifts but after that it has been her needing money for this and that.

She keeps whinning about it whenever we talk, we can't even talk for straight 5 mins without talking about her financial needs.

But I always didn't have nothing to say than to keep her hopes alive as I don't offer to support her.

Now, she texted me tonight to lend her 15k to repair her damaged phone. I already told her I am not loaded enough to do that.

How can I skip this issue of money and press on with the game, or should I just leave her?

Please I need your candid advice, I am not so good at this games. sad

Smile their wants never finished.
Please which city did you meet her?
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by zomby(m): 3:41am On Feb 23, 2022
olaife80:

Smile their wants never finished.
Please which city did you meet her?

Enough is never enough.
This is why most of these people remain unmarried for a very long time (if not forever).
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by CELEBRITIZ(m): 6:24am On Feb 23, 2022
Candidlady:

No iam not rich....

Iam also broke...

I love your response. Nice
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Jesubaby: 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
chatinent:
I was coming back last week and some robbers robbed me and cleared my account on gunpoint...haven't you been noticing I have emaciated..but baby I didn't want to tell you so you wouldn't think I am dodging all these your bills even as I'll love to assist you but it's fine...God will help me. All I need is prayers.

Must we teach you everything?
Lol. Omo!! Make ur lie no turn reality o. Bcus e de happen like that at times o.
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by MisterKennedy(m): 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2022
ImaIma1:

Hi

How's your week going dear
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 25, 2022
Gubioma:
Dan Borno...
I will not read and edit.for what reason I should edit my post.
Nagode
Dan borno?
Efulefu the worry you.
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by AshleyJohnson13: 11:46am On Mar 04, 2022
I think it's very easy to meet a girl now. Previously, people didn't have such an opportunity for dating as dating sites or video chats, but now it's all in the public domain. I prefer this video chat coomeet.com/omegle because it's the safest for me thanks to the moderators who keep order. If you want to try something new, than I advise this one to you.
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Exkandayee(m): 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Sir, you gave her the first impression that you have money. Now that it has choked you... You're here crying like a baby.

Abi you're Davido... better go and finish what you have already started.

Well, I still wonder where you guys are seeing all these parasites to date undecided.... I mean, I can't imagine myself, begging men for money when I have hands, legs and brains to work for money.

If you don't have the money, tell her you don't have. If she wants to end the relationship, good for her.... Is she crippled?

And you really need to work on yourself. You're indeed a broke man. Now Listen to me.

Broke guys are attracted to broke girls.
Rich guys are attracted to rich ladies.
Hardworking guys are attracted to hardworking ladies.

Uncle, improve yourself, Set standards for yourself.
You really get Sense jaree,but I'm a broke guy, and I'm attracted to you, that means we are meant to be right
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by alphaNomega: 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
IkranDragon, is she an orphan?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Know Us Better (Girls Edition) / I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* / Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.