Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! (78987 Views)

I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship / I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
You Landed a Typical Nigerian LEECH

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Enemyofpeace: 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
Fok her mercilessly, boat front and back and mouth and dump her
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by dappydonatt(m): 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
chatinent:
I was coming back last week and some robbers robbed me and cleared my account on gunpoint...haven't you been noticing I have emaciated..but baby I didn't want to tell you so you wouldn't think I am dodging all these your bills even as I'll love to assist you but it's fine...God will help me. All I need is prayers.

Must we teach you everything?
I doff my hat for you
Twale�

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Jayrow08: 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
Guy no dull urself ooo dis kind babe get guys wey dey nak her steady dem no dey give her shishi.
She don see u say u be ORZWOR na im make she wan reck u, na u Sabi if help her.

4 Likes

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Kamsichime(m): 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
When a boy is not old enough and start putting on his father's clothing when the wind comes it will carry the boy and the clothing. Please think of how to make your life better, women is all about responsibility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by MadeINchenzen2: 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
suraaj:
Have you shine her Congo? If yes, delete her number but if NO, then nack her story till you score, but be very fast about it.
so oxlading her pussy is now an achievement?

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by seyz91(m): 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
Your mumu, jusr block her or free her

Na billing she go use finish you
IkranDragon:
Hello Guys. Please I need your brotherly advice. I just met this girl in less than 2 weeks.

We are still in the talking stage, this past Val, we exchanged gifts but after that it has been her needing money for this and that.

She keeps whinning about it whenever we talk, we can't even talk for straight 5 mins without talking about her financial needs.

But I always didn't have nothing to say than to keep her hopes alive as I don't offer to support her.

Now, she texted me tonight to lend her 15k to repair her damaged phone. I already told her I am not loaded enough to do that.

How can I skip this issue of money and press on with the game, or should I just leave her?

Please I need your candid advice, I am not so good at this games. sad
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Viper231: 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
Tell her make she go bomb
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by porthouse7(f): 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
just Japanese

2 Likes

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Jayrow08: 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Fok her mercilessly, boat front and back and mouth and dump her
Baba ur head dey dia jor
make she patch her toto yagayaga
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Enemyofpeace: 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jayrow08:

Baba ur head dey dia jor
make she patch her toto yagayaga
well well
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by raphy(m): 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2022
This one na simp he wants to make her happy to chop the kitten ..see low-level guy.

Just call.her giv her correct knacking and suck her water melon Abi paw paw she get then tell her to drop aza n go just block her n move on .thnk me later.. no waste time for lazy gf

2 Likes

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Jayrow08: 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
well well
I dey tell you...
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2022
chatinent:
I was coming back last week and some robbers robbed me and cleared my account on gunpoint...haven't you been noticing I have emaciated..but baby I didn't want to tell you so you wouldn't think I am dodging all these your bills even as I'll love to assist you but it's fine...God will help me. All I need is prayers.

Baba 15k na indirect scope of hookup raba na..
She know say she go drop for you but this one na upfront payment make she secure say no be free level..use your number 6 tell am to come say TF no go through say you go collect cash ,if she lap scope am say make you try TF again say you feel tired to go withdraw yet and on the process collect your lash, the rest na bank get issue...I get app way go help you!

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by micflo28(m): 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2022
Knack her, give her belle and run
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Harnny(m): 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2022
The Val gift was her investment
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by SKINDOGGY: 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
She's after ur money
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by victorazy(m): 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
IkranDragon:
Hello Guys. Please I need your brotherly advice. I just met this girl in less than 2 weeks.

We are still in the talking stage, this past Val, we exchanged gifts but after that it has been her needing money for this and that.

She keeps whinning about it whenever we talk, we can't even talk for straight 5 mins without talking about her financial needs.

But I always didn't have nothing to say than to keep her hopes alive as I don't offer to support her.

Now, she texted me tonight to lend her 15k to repair her damaged phone. I already told her I am not loaded enough to do that.

How can I skip this issue of money and press on with the game, or should I just leave her?

RUN!
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Silentmoni(m): 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
IkranDragon:

weldone gameboy!....problem wey u go use common sense solve u go bring come NL....if u carry ant infested firewood wat do u expect?My friend beta zip up,hustle make money den pray 2find beta woman 2marry wen u ready

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by rickleye: 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
Birds of the same feather flock together.
The type of circle you keep brings about the quality of girls that you meet.
Substitute yourself with your brother or family friend and think with your God given brain what advice would you give.
Apologies if i offend anyone but she's acting like a GFE. And as such, she gets 5k per 3rd base i get to.
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Eastcaostboy: 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
IkranDragon:

Boi, why is it hard for you guys to know the difference between bed mate and love mate. Wake up boy, she came to be your bed-mate not your lover that is why she's hitting you on money to the extent telling you her price 15Gs and you still fail to understand. She doesn't need your love boy, just fleet her bills the little you can lay her and let her go as well have peace

2 Likes

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by jaxxy(m): 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Sir, you gave her the first impression that you have money. Now that it has choked you... You're here crying like a baby.

Abi you're Davido... better go and finish what you have already started.

Well, I still wonder where you guys are seeing all these parasites to date undecided.... I mean, I can't imagine myself, begging men for money when I have hands, legs and brains to work for money.

If you don't have the money, tell her you don't have. If she wants to end the relationship, good for her.... Is she crippled?

And you really need to work on yourself. You're indeed a broke man. Now Listen to me.

Broke guys are attracted to broke girls.
Rich guys are attracted to rich ladies.
Hardworking guys are attracted to hardworking ladies.

Uncle, improve yourself, Set standards for yourself.

Broke gals date working class guys though. This guy is just unfortunate to not have and dating a broke gal.

Bt he will either have to learn to be smart or the little he has will be taken from him by a yahoo gal. Lol
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Ibrahim94(m): 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
chatinent:

Don't communicate with her anymore.

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by tamcamp253: 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
LEAVE
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Panda7(m): 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
another maga on the loose
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
killmods:

Na hungry girls dey cause am cheesy
Lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Enny2013(f): 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
U better run as far as you can..
She doesn't mean well fr u,broda.
She's ready to extort d hell out of you.
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by lasisi69(f): 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
posty56:
give her the 15k, for her to open up to you about her financial needs immediately she saw you ,means she's an open person.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by lokobyforch(m): 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Sir, you gave her the first impression that you have money. Now that it has choked you... You're here crying like a baby.

Abi you're Davido... better go and finish what you have already started.

Well, I still wonder where you guys are seeing all these parasites to date undecided.... I mean, I can't imagine myself, begging men for money when I have hands, legs and brains to work for money.

If you don't have the money, tell her you don't have. If she wants to end the relationship, good for her.... Is she crippled?

And you really need to work on yourself. You're indeed a broke man. Now Listen to me.

Broke guys are attracted to broke girls.
Rich guys are attracted to rich ladies.
Hardworking guys are attracted to hardworking ladies.

Uncle, improve yourself, Set standards for yourself.

This na babe I go like dey wit

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by jaxxy(m): 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
IkranDragon:

Tell her No she will love u more. Ladies like guys that can say no to them. grin tongue

If u want to date a broke gal without spending spend 1naira it’s possible bt u must be able to lie more than lai Mohammed sha. grin

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Arrow18461(m): 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
posty56:
give her the 15k, for her to open up to you about her financial needs immediately she saw you ,means she's an open person.

no be only open, lol
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by marsup: 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
You want to run things without paying? grin
It's trade by barter, or you forget it. grin
Things are not cheap these days, including copulating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Know Us Better (Girls Edition) / I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* / Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.