Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

@NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! (5338 Views)

£10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! / £20 Giveaway. CLOSED. Winner is: Playmaker14. Congratulations!! / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by CaptMarvel(m): 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
When I was a kid life was natural and better, love is just about holding a girls hand and playing together with sand, but now the whole world is gone haywire, and everything is just about sęx and fùck! The whole crook and corner of the street is painted directly or indirectly with perversion! Can we just rewind the times back

N.B: This is a premium post. It shouldn't be monetized. If the op increase the giveaway to £1000 pounds I may reconsider cool

5 Likes

Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by Evidenx(m): 12:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
Evidenx:
when I small ehn,na so I believe say papLe pocket dey grow money inside,na so I dey demand and wan buy everything weh my eye see..lol. i nor wan hear i nor get!
na weh I grow up I know say body nor be firewood.

all of una dey relate na. make una like me comment Abeg. I tuale Una.
Abeg make Una like my comment ooo
Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by Zanzibar1: 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
Brb
Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
FANTASER:

i saw in your past giveaway when you wrote names and randomly selected people,that was dope,this isn't nice at all,this is all about popularity and friendship,what of those that have neither how bad would they feel? I guess many have even been banned here for spamming asking for help,this isn't a giveaway for your followers,but rather a giveaway for your popular followers.

I'll take what you've said on board for my next giveaway. No more 'the most likes wins' but I can't change the rule of this one midway.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by Nazzyjoe: 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
When I was a kid you could walk into a shop with a 10 naira and come out with 2 cokes, 3 bags of chips and an Ice cream...
Nowadays, CCTV everywhere.
I believed that If you swallow watermelon seeds, an entire watermelon will grow inside you. For one thing, how could anything grow in a human stomach with no sunshine and so much corrosive digestive juices?
we were just kids with no sense you know! wink
Abeg like and share cry cry cry

Modified: God help me oh

94 Likes 12 Shares

Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
Z110:
ma'am u never like my story.. e dey page 2

I've liked every eligible story. Good luck.
Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by Blessedndu(m): 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nazzyjoe:

When I was a kid you could walk into a shop with a 10 naira and come out with 2 cokes, 3 bags of chips and an Ice cream...

grin cheesy[color=#990000][/color] grin grin

1 Like

Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
This will be the last 'the most likes wins' giveaway so make the most use of it.

8 Likes

Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by IkoroduJamebond: 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
May the best story win
Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by Evidenx(m): 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
This will be the last 'the most likes wins' giveaway so make the most use of it.

better be cos I nor get fans for nairaland.
this highest likes is a no no...hahaha

1 Like

Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by Adaanna(f): 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
SurvivorM:
When I still very small, there was a lot of teenagers that get pregnant in my area and I was always scared, my fear increased when my Dad and Mum said something during one dinner like that that if their daughter get pregnant they will deal with her so much that she will regret it lol

I decided to ask my mum how someone can get pregnant and she said "if u let a boy touch u, you will get pregnant" my 8 years old brain interpreted it as if any guy touch you physically like your hand, face you will get automatically pregnant.
From there on I never talk to boys for years and I swear anytime a boy touch my hand or any part of my body, i am always crying because i thought i was going to get pregnant.
This fear was in me for up to 4 years until I finally learn what Sex is and in those 4 years I swear I was scared I was pregnant for up to 50 times

Lol.. Good luck to you.
Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by FANTASER: 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

I'll take what you've said on board for my next giveaway. No more 'the most likes wins' but I can't change the rule of this one midway.

God bless you abundantly for understanding!

5 Likes

Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by FahBuLous: 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
When I was a child, my mother usually collects all the money visitors gave to me , she used to tell me that she is keeping it to buy me a car grin grin and I did believe her very well and was always having high hopes that I will soon own a car..

Till today, even wheelbarrow mumcy no buy cry cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
illicit:
When I was a kid, I thought the moon follows everyone around

grin

I also always try to point my father's Torchlight in the sky but it doesn't always reflect, my father will just be laughing

The day my sister cooked her first meal, she didn't cut off the root from the spinach and worse still it wasn't properly washed, the soup was filled with sand but my mum insisted that we eat it so that my sister won't be sad undecided

God bless u as u like this story

m
Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by 0flash: 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
I wanted to be an aeronautic engineer when I was young, but financial difficulties made it impossible to achieve my dreams.
I thank God for the gift of life. It is well.

145 Likes 1 Share

Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by Kaybae(f): 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
What am dealing with didn't even allow me remember anything as a child then.
Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by eddykaka(m): 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
Growing up I never knew there was anything like sex, use to think when people get married, God will give them a child or children. I never even thought of how they’ll get the child. Kids! Such dumb creatures!

2 Likes

Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by BItt: 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

nice gesture

1 Like

Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by ciro11(m): 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
When I was a child, I was told that God lived in heaven and this heaven was just above the cloud, so I used to Imagine that God had the appearance of the cloud and He covers the entire earth.

2 Likes

Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by Zanzibar1: 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
SHARE YOUR OWN STORY of what you really believed when you were a child
When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child.1 Corinthians 13:11 KJV

I was born and brought up in a riverine area. I was told, that the waters are full of imaginary creatures and if worshipped properly, they give knowledge and wealth. I waited to see Mami water so over two decades. Till now I have not seen her.

I have worshipped the water goddess and she has been kind to me. Or maybe the child in me has refused to let go of tradition and believe in science

These things were what i believed as a child,
Now I find it hard to prove it's a deception cry

1 Like

Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by SurvivorMM: 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
Well I have been banned cry cry cry
Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Watching the documentary is NOT a requirement to enter the giveaway.

Alright, for now I'll pretend I fall for your prank but then, until you stop forcing people to follow you or watch your videos, that is when your giveaway would be genuine.
In the meanwhile, enjoy your temporary, £20 attention while it lasts.
Whenever you're short of attention, you'll remember I told you your £20 clout can't buy you attention.
Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by lightO99: 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
Congrats to the winners in advance

3 Likes

Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by FANTASER: 2:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
light099:

Alright, for now I'll pretend I fall for your prank but then, until you stop forcing people to follow you or watch your videos, that is when your giveaway would be genuine.
In the meanwhile, enjoy your temporary, £20 attention while it lasts.
Whenever you're short of attention, you'll remember I told you your £20 clout can't buy you attention.

see this bitch freeloader oh,who's forcing who? E dey pain you say you nor fit win,come and take free money nonsense,how can you decide who she gives her money to and the reason? Even if its for clouts or attention,e concern you? Aproko,everybody dey hustle for better thing you jealous nincompoop.

4 Likes

Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by FANTASER: 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
SurvivorMM:
Well I have been banned cry cry cry

lolzz,i said it,many people will get banned,till when are you banned?

1 Like

Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by bolmazusta: 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nazzyjoe:

swrs
Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by Corbin: 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
Congratulations to winniner in advance

This is not my game embarassed

2 Likes

Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by SurvivorMM: 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
FANTASER:

lolzz,i said it,many people will get banned,till when are you banned?
February 28, it's very annoying cry

2 Likes

Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by 22o62021: 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
As a young boy

I thought that saving money with my mother will be the best thing.

She told me that if I save enough with her, that she will give me back during Christmas period.

I believed her and she never fulfilled those promises.

If I ask her of my money, she will start reminding me of all the things she has done for me since o was born.

She will always say to me, so you are shouting at me

She will start faking tears telling me that she carried me for 9 months and her belly was torn so I can come out and I’m doing this to her.

She will open her belly to show me the C S incision.

And that’s how my money will go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by illicit(m): 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
SurvivorMM:
February 28, it's very annoying cry

Sorry

1 Like

Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by feydikurki: 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nazzyjoe:

grin this got me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Important Observations For A Godly Worship As Christians / Atheists are zombies / Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.