Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

@NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! (5347 Views)

£10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! / £20 Giveaway. CLOSED. Winner is: Playmaker14. Congratulations!! / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by adeoyekay(m): 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

I'm NOT a pastor neither do I intend to become one. I can't be visiting a fighting couples at 2a.m trying to settle the quarrel grin
Pastor is not a job
But it is a matter of choosen ,when you received the call there is no option than to accept it inorder not to bring a God wrath on you.
Being regarded as a pastor is good, don't shun it.
I can see it in you even the giveaway you are doing I tagged it as an act of helping the poor
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
adeoyekay:
Pastor is not a job
But it is a matter of choosen ,when you received the call there is no option than to accept it inorder not to bring a God wrath on you.
Being regarded as a pastor is good, don't shun it.
I can see it in you even the giveaway you are doing I tagged it as an act of helping the poor
God bless you.

Thank you grin May God's will be done in our lives. Amen.
Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by Younghacka(m): 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

I'm NOT a pastor neither do I intend to become one. I can't be visiting a fighting couples at 2a.m trying to settle the quarrel grin
I Thought As Much, A Typical African Pastor Only Receives Giveaways.
Kudos. . . Keep Up The Impact.
Just Don't Forget To Give Me A Heads Up On The Next Giveaway Sha. . . grin

1 Like

Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 23, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

I've removed it. Move along. Nothing to see here grin
Remove it sister, your choice, I'm indifferent. Seeing her cry and hurt the way she was, that was the only thing that mattered.

Your beautiful smile is everything, don't let nothing take it away from you.

Take care.
Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by FANTASER: 11:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Your concern is appreciated and noted. Let them enjoy this last one. My next giveaway will be for those who engage with my posts grin

Nice woman

3 Likes

Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 01, 2022
FANTASER:

Oh and milady,it seems you've forgotten this grin

Oh, I haven't wink
My videos are only 1-minute or less so it shouldn't be taxing for anyone.
Once a week I post a longer one on my main YouTube channel, but hey, ho, those who will watch, will still watch.

2 Likes

Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 18, 2022
GTCO:
When next is your competition

Tomorrow wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by Corbin: 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Tomorrow wink
good luck to us all

1 Like

Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
Corbin:
good luck to us all

It's a different kind of giveaway wink
Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by Corbin: 7:05am On Apr 19, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

It's a different kind of giveaway wink
anticipating
Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 19, 2022
Corbin:
anticipating

I've posted it wink

1 Like

Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by Corbin: 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

I've posted it wink
I have entered the competition

1 Like

Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
Corbin:
I have entered the competition

Good luck. There's 14 eligible entries on there at the moment so you have a great chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by Julianaa: 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Good luck. There's 14 eligible entries on there at the moment so you have a great chance.
how do you mean 14 eligible?

There are 33 comments there

Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
Julianaa:
how do you mean 14 eligible?

There are 33 comments there

I also reply to the comments and some are just comments, not the codeword wink As I said, 'eligible'
Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 20, 2022
The winner has been announced. Please check YouTube for details of how to claim your prize.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVMbT9Z3l5g

Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
SerikiFulani:
As a child,I really believed in a lot of things...

1. I believed if you put your eyelashes in your parent's shoes, they will
forget the offence you committed smiley

2. Don’t drink coconut water, else you become a dullard.

3. Don’t whistle at night, you will be inviting snakes.

4. When the sun is shinning in the middle of a storm/rain, it
means a lion is giving birth.

5. Don’t let people jump over you, lest you become short.

6. Don’t eat food that has fallen on the floor, Satan has eaten it already.

7. If your tooth pulls out, throw it on a rooftop, a lizard will
take it and give you another one.

8. Kill and cut off a Lizard’s head and bury it.
After three days, dig it up you will see many coins

9. If you kill a duck and bury it, it will transform into a snake in seven days.

10.If you wash a dog’s face and use the same water to wash
your face, you will see ghosts.

11. Don’t sweep your house at night, you will be sweeping
away all your riches.

12. Once your eyes starts to twitch, someone is talking about you.

13. If someone bites you, rub chicken poop on the area, the next day the person’s teeth will become rotten.

14. If your teacher annoys you, soak garri for 3 days. As the
garri swells, your teacher’s hand would swell.

15. In a football match, bury the egg of a lizard at your goal post, your opponent will never score.

16. If your palms are itching you frequently, money is coming your way soon.

17. A pregnant woman should not visit the zoo, else her child would look like an animal.

18. Don’t eat a fowl anus, else you will start gossiping about.

19. Don’t stand in front of a mirror at night, else you will see evil spirits (demons).

20. If you want to faint after your teacher flogs you, put beans under your armpit and you will faint.

21. If you're obsessed with the head of a fish. You'll be a dull student.

22. Don't ever fetch water from the well at night

23.Don't ever beat a male child with a broom, it'll affect his potency as a man.

24. Don't sleep with ur legs touching the wall, you must be in a meeting with witches.

25. Don't sit on a pestle, you're risking ur mom's life.

26. Don't sleep in reverse positions/orientation with someone else on the bed/mat.

27.If bird poop lands on ur head, money is coming ur way.

Should I go on? grin

You this man I dey ask you again. You sure say you be SerikiFulani?
Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by SerikiFulani(m): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
Savourt:

You this man I dey ask you again. You sure say you be SerikiFulani?

Don't judge a book by its cover grin

I know who I am kiss
Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2022

Ps.
Don’t forget to watch my daughter Tobi’s documentary for Netflix on ÓWÀMBÈ: “Nigerian Party”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECbsEaWuk40

It is NOT compulsory to watch the documentary and it is NOT my daughter's YouTube channel. The channel belongs to Netflix who already have millions of subscribers. It is simply my daughter's research which took months to put together.

Beautiful
Re: @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! by GTCO: 9:53am On Jul 26, 2022

Beautiful
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Know The Lyrics To This Praise Song Pls? / Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds / To Athiests, What Are Your Reasons For Dumping Religious Faith To Athiesm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.