Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew (73776 Views)

Teacher Dances With Her Students On Assembly Ground, Netizens Hail Her As Video / The Human Skeleton My Students Drew / 40-yr-old Female Teacher Caught Pleading For Sex, Sending Nudes To Her Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Worldlegend(m): 8:28am On Feb 21, 2022
My friend is a serving corp member, she asked her pupil to draw human hand..

Checkout their performance below

The first one is her own

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Kevinjap: 8:36am On Feb 21, 2022
Where picture?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Ecos(m): 9:09am On Feb 21, 2022
Are you a teacher or bandit teacher?

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by lomprico(m): 9:44am On Feb 21, 2022
You are a horrible teacher!

614 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:56am On Feb 21, 2022
lomprico:
You are a horrible teacher!
Very horrible.
Each of those efforts deserved commendation not score them zero.

618 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Shellsploit: 9:58am On Feb 21, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

Be like wetin mynd 45 draw

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 21, 2022
Looks like the hand of one dullard, wey dey piss for body

78 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by babaegun(m): 10:35am On Feb 21, 2022
Nah. Not a good one. Those comments are not good.

Its simply discouraging.

289 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by iamyemiakins(m): 10:39am On Feb 21, 2022
Shellsploit:
grin grin grin grin grin

Be like wetin mynd 45 draw
Be like say I go organize boxing match for you and this supermod, una beef don reach do asun for owambe grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by luemz(m): 11:19am On Feb 21, 2022
Hehehe. this is quite hilarious. I remember back then in school, I used to be the best at drawings..

But Did your friend really make those comments on her pupil's book? hmmm

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by aycorporat(m): 11:28am On Feb 21, 2022
Devil hand (Devil's hand)
Do you hear me?

The teacher should even work more on his or her tenses.

238 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Walkee: 11:31am On Feb 21, 2022
Illiterate "teacher"

156 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Shellsploit: 11:55am On Feb 21, 2022
iamyemiakins:

Be like say I go organize boxing match for you and this supermod, una beef don reach do asun for owambe grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by daddio(m): 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
Worldlegend:

The one is her own

Una be teacher true true, to correct dem now na wahala ba!?
Thank God say una never giv any of the pupils 300 strokes of cane.

Omolalomi's friend.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Worldlegend(m): 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Worldlegend(m): 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ecos:
Olodo, where is the pix?

Look again, otondo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by KosiGee(m): 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
The teacher is untrained, unprofessional and an idiot.

He/she shouldn’t be teaching.

190 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Salim27(m): 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
the teacher sef does not know how to do. my remarks for her : your drawing resemble Chinese fork

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by youngblaq: 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
aycorporat:
Devil hand (Devil's hand)
Do you hear me?

The teacher should even work more on his or her tenses.

You see am too..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by Sucre6: 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
See mr op, you have ended up making those students with bad drawing depressed and less Important, for the fact that they drew anything at all deserves a commendation, after all they should have learnt how to Draw from you the teacher, after all that's what you are paid for.

The least u could have done is give them a little score with words of encouragement. You are a bad teacher

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by MufasaLion: 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
Your friend is not fit to be a tutor. Very bad at her job.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by ebig21(m): 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
KosiGee:
The teacher is untrained, unprofessional and an idiot.

He/she shouldn’t be teaching.

Who told you she is a teacher, she might read public administration but since Nigeria love cheap and free things. She was deployed to teach, can’t she be deployed to her area of specialty

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by potbelly(m): 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
She should have used better/encouraging comments for the pictures that were not drawn properly.

These are kids for God's sake and such comments can stick with them for long killing their morale and esteem...

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by kingjizz: 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
Worldlegend:

The first one is her own

The teacher can't even speak correct english and he's failing them ,what a shame

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by zeeace(m): 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2022
I'm sure those awful comments you wrote there is just for you to trend on social media? You're not only a terrible teacher but a terrible person.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by aycorporat(m): 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
youngblaq:

You see am too..
I see am jare my sharp comrade

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
Bad English from a graduate.

Tufiakwa!!!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
Senomi:
Looks like the hand of one dullard, wey dey piss for body
This table you are shaking grin

11 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. / Full Meaning Of Pms,agp And Dpo. / 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.