Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi (15247 Views)

Alleged Terrorism: Our Hands Tied On Pantami, Says Senate / Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD / 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by politicoNG: 8:53am On Feb 21, 2022
Previously Unseen Bombshell ASUU Report on Pantami’s Fraudfessorship

Someone shared with me this February 12, 2022, report of the ASUU committee that investigated Pantami’s professorial fraud. In case, you’re not able to read everything, here are 17 highlights of the report.

1. The ASUU FUTO committee set up by FUTO to exonerate Pantami of professorial fraud was carefully handpicked without the input of the ASUU FUTO congress. One member who had a moral conscience declined his nomination to serve on the committee.

2. Three deputy vice chancellors intimidated ASUU FUTO congress by their presence at a meeting where Pantami’s issue was discussed, ensuring that they issued that absolute disgrace that deodorized his professorial fraud.

3. ASUU FUTO members were against the Pantamized professorial fraud but were scared of speaking out for fear of victimization. Only two young academics spoke out publicly against it.

4. After accepting his fraudulent professorial appointment and claiming that he would resume duties at FUTO on March 31, 2021, he has never set foot on FUTO and “never came for documentation.” So, technically, he isn’t a FUTO employee. Also note that he "accepted" his "appointment" months before it was offered.

5. Pantami has no office in the Department of Cyber Security, and the HOD has never seen him.

6. Contrary to FUTO’s tradition where a committee of deans examines professorial appointments, only one Professor G.A. Chukwudebe examined Pantami’s application. But Chukwudebe is NOT a professor of cyber security; he is a professor of electrical engineering!

7. Pantami was “promoted” (yes, PROMOTED) from Reader to Professor even though he was never a Reader anywhere in the world. He was Lecturer I at ATBU and an early career Assistant Professor (equivalent to Lecturer I) at the Islamic University of Madinah.

8. His “promotion” is “contrary to the decision of Council as communicated to Dr. Isa Ali Ibrahim which indicated that he was appointed and not promoted.”

9. He was assigned a PhD student to co-supervise in September, months after he became a “professor,” although FUTO requires PhD supervision prior to appointment or promotion to professorship.

10. Pantami has not met the minimum requirements of the job ad to which he applied since he doesn’t have up to 12 years of post-PhD experience.

11. Pantami’s articles were never subjected to a plagiarism check, which has been a requirement for promotion to professorship at FUTO since 2018.

12. There’s no evidence that Pantami is an expert in cybersecurity (his PhD is in management from a business school), and he has hidden his CV from public access, indicating that “something is being covered up.”

13. As a tenured staff of FUTO who is not on an official leave of absence or on a sabbatical leave, Pantami does not attend mandatory meetings such as senate meetings, faculty board meetings, academic board meetings, etc.

14. Although Pantami claimed he would teach FUTO students virtually, he has never done so, and FUTO doesn’t even have the facilities for virtual teaching.

15. Pantami’s name does not, in fact, appear on the schedule of courses to be taught at FUTO, showing clearly that he only wants the title but not the job of a professor.

16. Promotion and appointment to the rank of professor typically takes a long time at FUTO (and many qualified FUTO employees are still waiting in line) but Pantami’s was concluded in just three months!

17. ASUU members who participated in Pantami's professorial fraud should be suspended from the union for a year, and the VC, Nnenna Oti, should be suspended from the union indefinitely.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10105805818844770&id=47904265

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by politicoNG: 8:56am On Feb 21, 2022
Observation:

In 2008, Dr. Ibrahim changed his name from Malam Ali Isa Ibrahim to Malam Isa Ali Ibrahim Pantami.

Dr. Isa Ali Ibrahim Pantami claimed that President Muhammadu Buhari allowed him to pick up the job without payment.

His PhD Certificate and other available documents did not indicate his area of specialization.

Dr. Isa Ali Ibrahim Pantami has a poor record of service at his former place of work at ATBU as evidenced by several queries and caution bordering on negligence of duty.

All documents and records in the custody of FUTO related to Pantami did not bear the name Pantami. This is absurd since he added Pantami to his name in 2008.

The FUTO Committee claimed that Dr. Pantami was assigned a course to teach and he will use the virtual means. Findings show that FUTO does not have facilities for online teaching and classes.

There is no document indicating that he is an expert on CyberSecurity. His CV and the report establishing his prima facie case and his external assessor's report all remain hidden till date.

Dr. Pantami has had two paid jobs before. After his PhD in 2014, he took up a job as Assistant Professor (equivalent to Senior Lecturer here) at the University in Medinah whilst still under the services of ATBU. He got approval for a fellowship between 2010 to 2013 with the conditions from ATBU to serve twice the duration of the fellowship. This he did not keep by resigning in 2015. He intend to repeat same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 21, 2022
i'm not in support of Pantami. but alots of Professors in our institutions get their professorship the same way or the other pantami did.. I remembered back then,on Lady,Dr Asma'u now,was doing her ph.d in ABU zaria. see spend some years doing it,but the moment Turai Yaradua(then first lady) award her with a P.A. The next convocation ABU zaria awarded her the ph.d... Thats how the institution is...

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by drmuchin: 9:11am On Feb 21, 2022
A
Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by Frigga13: 9:12am On Feb 21, 2022
Apc is evil and corrupt ..
Nothing good can come from this evil party and their government
The minister don chop this one ..

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by Sylvest09O: 10:04am On Feb 21, 2022
Imagine. You can be anything in Nigeria. Even become a professor with zero sense

I just weak

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by excomarow(m): 10:04am On Feb 21, 2022
When I was a kid I thought Nigeria was the only place in the world... But when I grew up I got to realize that thier are beautiful places and lovely people in orther part of the world. So I asked myself of all places... Why Naija...

I guess I have to look for the Angel that handle my matter.

God Help Us In This Country

11 Likes

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by todaynewsreview: 10:04am On Feb 21, 2022
Great read

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by Cdng99: 10:04am On Feb 21, 2022
Hello, I create professional ANIMATIONS to advertise your products, services, business etc..... Send a message on whatsapp for samples via 0 9 0 6 4 4 5 8 1 0 9
Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by Boekane: 10:04am On Feb 21, 2022
Pantami should be fired with immediate effect

6 Likes

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by FactBoyz: 10:05am On Feb 21, 2022
sad
Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by JustPowerApps(m): 10:05am On Feb 21, 2022
Ama need 12hrs workout before I can read the epistle cool

1 Like

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by SmartPolician: 10:05am On Feb 21, 2022
This Farooq is obsessed with this professorship!

It appears he doesn't have better things to do with his time abroad.

6 Likes

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by Cti28(m): 10:05am On Feb 21, 2022
Pantami about to become the first former Professor.
Though majority of those parading themselves as Professor are Professors without substance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by Racoon(m): 10:05am On Feb 21, 2022
All these is happening because the useless FUTO VC & governing council decided to give a well known avowed BH jihadist a fraudulent academic certificate he never earned or deserved.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by fasho01(m): 10:06am On Feb 21, 2022
It's a shame that they are still trying to defend the indefensible. If people still defend the lifeless mannequin, then this isn't a surprise though

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by Hoekaned: 10:06am On Feb 21, 2022
Only in Iran and Nigeria will a Terrorist be a minister

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by naijadrivablog: 10:07am On Feb 21, 2022
This is PANdemic

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by Gavagai: 10:07am On Feb 21, 2022
K
Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by walemoney007(m): 10:07am On Feb 21, 2022
Hmm
Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by jimmyolasun: 10:07am On Feb 21, 2022
Make Dem occupy this guy small atleast we wey never link nin go get rest small
Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by SLOVFO(m): 10:08am On Feb 21, 2022
Shamelessness at its peak! Talk of been found worthy in character and in learning

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by benomed: 10:08am On Feb 21, 2022
Hisbah21:
i'm not in support of Pantami. but alots of Professors in our institutions get their professorship the same way or the other pantami did.. I remembered back then,on Lady,Dr Asma'u now,was doing her ph.d in ABU zaria. see spend some years doing it,but the moment Turai Yaradua(then first lady) award her with a P.A. The next convocation ABU zaria awarded her the ph.d... Thats how the institution is...
And that is why we are where we are in this country

9 Likes

Re: ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi by abouzaid: 10:09am On Feb 21, 2022
B

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Performance As Minister A Red Flag To Make You Governor - Group To Sylva / Osinbajo Reveals Plots Against Anti-graft War / Do Nigerian Navy Have Battleship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.