Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? (28443 Views)

High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend / Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) / You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by micflo28(m): 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
Can’t US and UK carryout another slave trade by modern means through flexible visa restriction. My Jakpa motive has never been stronger

1 Like

Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by hayohdele(m): 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
Deep question ��

That's why it's good to have a side hustle even in your business that you can do after retirement.
With just your phone.
I tell my students
Side hustle and skills like
Copywriting
Affiliate Marketing
Crypto
E-commerce
Information marketing
Graphic designing
Web designing are examples of high income job you can do even till Old age...
Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
SmartPolician:
I don't plan to leave Nigeria. We die here! Some idiots vote in fellow idiots, we will always be here to attack and insult them.

I cannot imagine going abroad and having a white nonentity see me as someone from a part of the world where people live on mango trees. If I am traveling out, it's for vacation or studies. Afterward, I will quietly return to my shithole country.
I thought I am the only one in Nigeria who still thinks like this ?
Wow � we are two now
I can’t imagine myself going to abroad and start from square one again living paycheck to paycheck.
No white person is happy living paycheck to paycheck.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by LIONSABRE(m): 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
Newboss:
If you cannot afford person police protection, you should work towards leaving the country.

It's not about the money. You will understand that when police stop your Benz and tag you a yahoo boy or kidnapper.

This country has gone to the dogs. If you're rich, you're automatically a target.

preferably bouncers bro.
Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
Bidnta101:
No amount of money is worth your security. Nigeria is not safe
where is safe in the world?
Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by TheGift: 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
Chuvin22:
It's not about money for me.

Quality of life.
Conducive environment.
Rational human being.
Progressive society.

The average Nigerian is a hopeless dysfunctional being.

Which society is not dysfunctional these days, if it’s not school gun violence, its student debt, or racism, if it’s not racism, it’s consumerism or transgender , if it’s not transgender it’s paedophilia or serial killers or vaccine mandates, or mass surveillance or _______ (fill in the blank spaces)

The grass always seems greener on the other side. There is no society that is not dysfunctional one way or another. Just pray to have the resources (not only money) to function wherever you are.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by KingDamzzy(m): 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
Everyone on this thread keeps emphasising on the "Nigeria is not safe" narrative. Please where in the world is 100% free of crime? There are thieves, muggers and kidnappers everywhere in the world. Don't make it look like all the crime in the world happens in Nigeria.

Yes, we have security challenges but so also every country with the type of population and land mass that we have. Do you know how many shootings happen everyday in the United States? Do you know the crime rate in the UK? It is double of what is happening in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
Strongbest:

That's very small bro. 300k in today's economy will not do much. Except you mean 300k everyday.
How much is 300k in $?

1 Like

Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by dialfa: 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
SmartPolician:
I don't plan to leave Nigeria. We die here! Some idiots vote in fellow idiots, we will always be here to attack and insult them.

I cannot imagine going abroad and having a white nonentity see me as someone from a part of the world where people live on mango trees. If I am traveling out, it's for vacation or studies. Afterward, I will quietly return to my shithole country.

Life never slap you.
Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

What about security?
I relocated because of Insecurity and secured future for kids.
And which country you want to relocate too they have no security issue
Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
If I go abroad now I go dey live like the salt of the earth aka hand to mouth

Anything wey go make me give up my current ballin status I rebuke am

Dorime till I die!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by Newboss(m): 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
LIONSABRE:

preferably bouncers bro.

Bouncers with guns? Nigerian police force and military is filled with many Abba Kyari.

How are we even sure Evans is a kidnapper? Young people like us should be more concerned about the Nigerian police. Many innocent people are in Nigerian police custody.

Bro, this country sucks. It literally stinks.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by Lordbinsmar: 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Nothing honestly. Even with ten million a month I will move, it will even hasten my plans faster

Wise man grin
Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
Springboot:
I have worked both in the US and now back in Nigeria, when I moved back to Nigeria in 2018, my salary was still same and believe me, I enjoyed the salary more in Nigeria than when I was outside.

By the way, I still work for the same organization and nothing except its strictly official and unavoidable, I will never wish to relocate outside
Many people will not understand this till they travel and see for themselves
Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by KingDamzzy(m): 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
This japa syndrome is a modern form of slavery that happened back in the day. Struggle to go to the white man's land and still get treated as shit. Dealing with being a second class citizen, racism, classisism and segregation. Instead of looking for ways to develop your country, you are running away.

You then have to deal with their shittty food, adverse harsh weather and doing odd jobs specially reserved for immigrants plus their heavy taxation system.

Just come back and help your country grow in the best way you can.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by phemmyfour: 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
YourBestSelf:
Okay. I see lots of japa posts all over the Nigerian internet space.

Now, I'm wondering...

If you had the ability to earn whatever you wish, how much will you be earning here in Nigeria, that the thoughts of permanently relocating abroad becomes unlucrative?
5Million
Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by Bidnta101: 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:
where is safe in the world?

Where is safer. Move there
Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by KingDamzzy(m): 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
micflo28:
Can’t US and UK carryout another slave trade by modern means through flexible visa restriction. My Jakpa motive has never been stronger

Your mentality stinks. This is exactly why they treat black people like shit. You don't value yourself so why would they value you? Where is your self worth?

So oyinbo people should come and carry you as slave? Lmao chai

3 Likes

Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by Evidenx(m): 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
lapazi:

May the Almighty give us what is best for us o
Amen ooo... Thanks bro.
Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by LIONSABRE(m): 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
Newboss:

Bouncers with guns? Nigerian police force and military is filled with many Abba Kyari.

How are we even sure Evans is a kidnapper? Young people like us should be more concerned about the Nigerian police. Many innocent people are in Nigerian police custody.

Bro, this country sucks. It literally stinks.

i'm currently chilling in other country my brother,Nigeria just seems to be getting worse,bro i don't think they can arrest anyone with bouncers though,cause that's what davido,wizkid,and many others are even using.
Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
TheGift:

Which society is not dysfunctional these days, if it’s not school gun violence, its student debt, or racism, if it’s not racism, it’s consumerism or transgender , if it’s not transgender it’s paedophilia or serial killers or vaccine mandates, or mass surveillance or _______ (fill in the blank spaces)

The grass always seems greener on the other side. There is no society that is not dysfunctional one way or another. Just pray to have the resources (not only money) to function wherever you are.

You are far from my point though.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by planetx: 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
Anyone making a million naira and above resigning to relocate to some rubbish oyinbo country is a big fool, and most likely crying to sleep every night regretting his dumb decision. Doing it for your kids is nothing but an excuse for making a dumb decision and being a brainwashed coon, health care and security? lol don't make me laugh. You people don't have a clue what is really out there but you will found out the hard way.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by FireRain: 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
It's not really about the amount of earnings but how human lives(both poor and the rich) means nothing to people in governance.

I have seen a comfortable elderly man who was shot and died without any help on a busy street(Akunyili).

Not only people in governance even the citizens have lost humanity.

Nah...no amount of wealth will make you not to "chop" Nigerian breakfast.

How valuable are you to your country?

When you answer that, you will know whether to shift to a working society or stay back.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
ukehnonny:
5 million Naira monthly will try.
Wat about security

1 Like

Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hmmm, a lot of person's are saying it ain't money, you all forgetting money is security in a way, money is health even in a toxic environment, the truth is broke is the problem. When you have money you can decide to travel out once in a while for vocational reasons or business. Your daddy's home is always your home. You think those countries you all dreaming to go to don't have citizens who also want to move out. If you are rich in nigeria except someone has a bounty on your head or you are been threatened I see no reason y you want to relocate.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by micflo28(m): 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
KingDamzzy:

Your mentality stinks. This is exactly why they treat black people like shit. You don't value yourself so why would they value you? Where is your self worth?

So oyinbo people should come and carry you as slave? Lmao chai
are you not worse than a slave in your own fatherland. What value do you have in the present day Nigeria. To be honest, you have never seen or experienced human rights violations in this country by either the security operatives or fellow citizens.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
YourBestSelf:

Now, I'm wondering...

If you had the ability to earn whatever you wish, how much will you be earning here in Nigeria, that the thoughts of permanently relocating abroad becomes unlucrative?
When you start making huge money, you need a base outside Naija cos naira will mess you up. You have to at least move out like Femi Otedola to build a home there. Even Dangote has done it too. You may not live there, but your business presence is needed there to safeguard your wealth.

Goodluck!
Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by Panda7(m): 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
nothing,or haven't you heard traveling is part of education?
Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by Easy5265: 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
YourBestSelf:

Now, I'm wondering...

You lie, japa is the Nigerian dream. It's not about money, my sanity, good health and future of my offsprings.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by Dvino1: 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
The only people that should not leave this country should be hausa , Fulani and Yoruba, Nigeria is their country, because they have succeeded to marginalize all other tribes, a country not well structured, structured only to benefit only a certain tribes, how will you tell us in school, they are only 3 major languages in Nigeria, Igbo , Yoruba, hausa...and we should choose to learn any of them, that means the rest pple no exist, the rest pple should japa, even many ibos doubt their stand in this country except d few favored by the govt. This country is hausa/Fulani country, it can also be see as Yoruba country. Wen certain tribes population exceeds the others greatly, it has create room to maginalize other region, this country needs to give way(divided or restructured, but I doubt restructure, I believe divided is best) to 3 to 5 countries, looking in criteria of population density of each tribes in regrouping
Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by KingDamzzy(m): 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
[quote author=micflo28 post=110417687] are you not worse than a slave in your own fatherland. What value do you have in the present day Nigeria. To be honest, you have never seen or experienced human rights violations in this country by either the security operatives or fellow citizens.
[/quote

Hilarious mentality.
Re: How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? by SmartyPants(m): 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2022
BigManPeter:
It's not all about the money. the Nigerian environment is generally toxic for everyone- whether rich, middle class or poor undecided

Anyway, I have free affiliate marketing materials for you on my signature (that if you follow it you'll make at least 50k/weekly)

Really? Yet all Nigeria's richest people who can afford to move still live at home. Their kids travel everywhere but still come home and take jobs here. Why is that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Diamond Bank PLC: Annual Tsunami / Talent Is Better Than Education / Nurse Sacked For Preaching To Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.