Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? (26851 Views)

What Is The Best Way To Get A Job Right After NYSC? / How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? / Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by Ecos(m): 9:09am On Feb 27, 2022
hefeeluv:

Bruh what's there in Ogun?
Asking badly, cos I'm presently in Ogun
Just use the blood of Jesus cover your head because of ritual purposes but its not your portion.
Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by Optimistguy1969: 3:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ghostcity:
OP if you really serious. I can help you out Japan is currently looking for ALT( assistant language teacher) for their elementary and middle high school. I just got a job offer and will be moving to Japan by April. Trust me this is a life changing opportunity, Send me a DM if you interested.
Bro.
Please I watched some videos on YouTube on this. How do I contact you?
Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by Optimistguy1969: 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
Lasisieniola77:
I have sent it
Hi.
Did he reply you?
Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by Lasisieniola77(m): 10:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
Yes
Optimistguy1969:

Hi.
Did he reply you?
Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by Optimistguy1969: 12:42am On Mar 02, 2022
Lasisieniola77:
Yes
Please drop your mobile let me call you.

Modified:
I sent you a PM. reply me
Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by Ericsp22: 7:03am On Mar 17, 2022
inumidun2010:

Lemme give you my token advice.. Take on teaching position for a start...it's the easiest job to get in this Lagos...
If you reside on the island , then it makes it more sweeter... There are loads of private teaching jobs on the island...some people make nothing less than 200k monthly from private teaching...
You might ask how you'd get this , Google private lesson agencies on the island ( I can recommend PREPCLASS TUTORS )...
Dont be idle, your friend who accommodated you will get tired of you easily if you are... GOD BE WITH YOU

Boss, please I'm interested-if you don't mind linking me up, i just finished service and I'm also coming to lagos. I have a second class upper in Human anatomy, I'm good at maths, physics and biology.i tried sending an email. I would appreciate if you could please check it out so we'll relate. Thanks
Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by inumidun2010(m): 9:18am On Mar 17, 2022
Ericsp22:

Boss, please I'm interested-if you don't mind linking me up, i just finished service and I'm also coming to lagos. I have a second class upper in Human anatomy, I'm good at maths, physics and biology.i tried sending an email. I would appreciate if you could please check it out so we'll relate. Thanks

The question is when are you coming to Lagos, where do you plan to stay, do you have accommodation already?... If yes , you are good to go....

Lemme give you an advice b4 coming to Lagos... Dedicate 3 days to prayer and fasting( seeking the lord's help b4 coming )God answers Prayers..
One thing I know 4 sure is that you'll get a teaching job ... Wherever you are now... Start typing "teaching jobs in Lagos" on Google, ( you'll see loads of it, na u go tire)... May God help you... Go and prepare your CV first using a PDF format cos most of the better schools prefer online submission( there are numerous Apps for that on Google Playstore)... Package yourself... See you at the top..
Re: I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? by blesskewe(f): 8:00am On May 03, 2022
earnest57:
Very True, you can link up incase you consider Karopebas option for either HP or Outright pchse
I'd like a korope for higher purchase

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt Commences Fresh N-power Category, Reveals Procedures / Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo / Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.