Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso (18442 Views)

26 Rivers State House Of Assembly Members Who Defected To APC Have Lost / Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso by Neminc: 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ahead of 2023 general elections, the immediate former Governor of Kano State, Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, has disclosed that the All Progressives Congress and the People Democratic Party have nothing new to offer Nigerians.

Kwankwaso made the assertion at the weekend while featuring on a local radio, Nasara FM, in Kano.

According to him, the opposition PDP and ruling APC have nothing to show Nigerians to win the 2023 general elections.

He said it was important for Nigerians to pitch their tent with another formidable third force that could rescue the country from her current travails.

“I didn’t see anything that either APC or PDP will show or tell Nigerians to get convinced and vote for them in the coming 2023 elections. So I think people should now come to think of the right party and people to support and vote for so that we can rescue the present situation.

“In 2015, we gave the leadership of the state to some, thinking that they will make it, but not knowing that it won’t yield any positive outcome. That is why we are back to rescue our state,” Daily Trust quoted Kwankwaso to have said during the radio programme

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/2023-pdp-apc-have-nothing-new-to-offer-nigerians-says-kwankwaso/%3famp

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso by Olaoluwa112(m): 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
Fani did more than this.

I think political parties have little or no effect on the growth of a state/country, the most important thing is the person in charge.

Whenever I remember that aregbe was once I a gov in osun, I use to thank God that I witnessed and still alive after his 8 years in the government House.

Now look at his successor, he has been very much better than that devil-like man and they are of the same party.

So to me, political parties isn't the solution, but the people we actually vote in to rule us.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
And it`s coming from ya mouth, are you not among them?

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso by Karmaisme(m): 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
This statement give credence to earlier report that some disgruntled politicians from APC and PDP wants to form a third force political party.

With this news, it seems we are going from frying pan to fire, the thiefs are regrouping to do what they know how to do best.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso by Racoon(m): 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
Pot calling kettle black.See the hypocrisy of politicians? Meanwhile, Rabbiu Kwankwanso have morbidly prostitute with both the same APC and PDP. So what does he yet think he has to offer?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso by JimmySwaggart(m): 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
We have heard you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso by nairaman66(m): 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
Double Wahala!

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso by olorunthobby(f): 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
GEJ tenue they stole in millions Buhari tenue they are stealing in Billions
Tinubu tenue they ll steal in trillions then all of us will rest.
Considering APC (worst) and PDP (worse) candidates for 2023 means Nigerians are not ready to get out of the corruption bondage.
PDP and APC are still the same irrespective of the candidate..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso by fredoooooo: 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
See this one

2 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso by osuofia2(m): 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
smiley
#Atiku2023
Re: 2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso by specialmati(m): 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked well lets see how it goes. APC the most useless party to ever exist ,you collected power from a party full of thieves and couldn't deliver any reasonable campaign promise in the positive side only negative. now giving us headache of the party to choose now

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso by adexola022: 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso by Kazeem47(m): 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
Maybe the two parties don't want to give him what he requested.So he just scatter the table make everybody lose.

22 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso by MufasaLion: 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
The "red cap" man.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso by BarrElChapo(m): 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
grin angry
Re: 2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso by okeyumez(m): 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hypocrites everywhere. They only speak the truth whenever it doesn't favour them.
Nigerian politicians are are worse than Lucifer

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso by olamike02: 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
So this news of SDP becoming the new bride is true. We are waiting.

9 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso by Sebastine1994(m): 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
Politics is a game

Citizens are the victim
Re: 2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso by Kingpele(m): 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
Chai,this man go be a very wicked man ,after meeting the Bedwetting guy people,with Atiku,Peter Obi ,etc from PDP And A PC he still get mind say both parties have nothing to offer..meaning that all the aspirants in both parties are equally useless, chai this is witchcraft
Re: 2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
cry
Re: 2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso by Wazobia2216: 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
Neminc:

the immediate former Governor of Kano State, Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, has disclosed that the All Progressives Congress and the People Democratic Party have nothing new to offer Nigerians.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/2023-pdp-apc-have-nothing-new-to-offer-nigerians-says-kwankwaso/%3famp
So na you get something Better to offer bah

All these shameful politicians sef

If to say na country wet rebels full, person like you suppose to dey talk
Re: 2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso by powerfulguy: 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
I thought he was joining APC to deliver 10 million votes?

Na waoh.....

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso by Penguin2: 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
Shebi I talk am…

I said it in the previous post that the ground plan of the Tinubu and Ganduje camp is to defect to SDP.

Then make Tinubu the flag bearer and Kwankwaso the running mate.

So don’t be surprised when you see a Tinubu/Kwankwaso candidacy under the SDP.

But if PDP is wise, it’s a simple thing…

Repeat the the Atiku/Obi ticket of 2019 and watch the party coast to landslide victory.

PDP should ignore Wike’s noise.

12 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso by DonFreshmoney(m): 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
My guy don dey plan decamp to contest presidency as he cant get it in PDP....

2 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso by obembet(f): 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
As if he's not part of the game from day one. Mumu man

2 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso by wonder233: 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
Then, they will form another party populated by same set of people and the recycling continues
Re: 2023: PDP, APC Have Nothing New To Offer Nigerians, Says Kwankwaso by janedonez(m): 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday / Jonathan Govt Incurs N5trn Domestic Debt In Five Years / NJC Disagrees With NBA, Says Won’t Suspend Nor Ask Accused Judges To Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.