Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Common Knowledge Base Aka Universal Passport - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Common Knowledge Base Aka Universal Passport (1451 Views)

Can I Open A Bank Account With An Expired International Passport? / The Scam Called GIFTAWORLD Aka AUDIO MONEY / 3 Common Mindsets That Breeds Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Common Knowledge Base Aka Universal Passport by aka12(m): 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
Here is another opportunity to hack on @NervosNetwork at the @ETHDubaiConf Hackathon 2022.

There’s a total of 2 community-focused bounties worth $8000

Use this link https:///O6rGyaEye4 to start hacking until Mar. 31st

#hackckb #rust #SOLIDITY #Developers #ckb https:///bppV1Vw2K8

Click my signature to join us on Nervos Africa

Re: Common Knowledge Base Aka Universal Passport by aka12(m): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
What is the marathon hackathon event at #Web3 World Championship all about?

The challenge
To create a #dApp and launch it on the #Nervos blockchain EVM compatible L2 Godwoken testnet.

The prize (Distributed in $CKB tokens)
1st place - USD 15K
2nd place - USD 13K
3rd - USD 7.5K

Deployment instructions
startwithnervos.com/godwoken

Click on my signature to join us on Nervos Africa Telegram for exciting bounties, freebies and quizzes.

Re: Common Knowledge Base Aka Universal Passport by aka12(m): 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
Stay up-to-date with the latest announcements and exciting launches from all #dApps on the #Nervos blockchain!

Click on my signature to join us on Nervos Africa Telegram

Re: Common Knowledge Base Aka Universal Passport by aka12(m): 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
A quick update on #ForceBridge's performance!

#ETH chain - $31,144,320 Total Volume Locked
#BNB chain - $7,714,682 Total Volume Locked

Check on my signature to join us on Nervos Africa Telegram

Re: Common Knowledge Base Aka Universal Passport by aka12(m): 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
Meet the Nervos team at #PBWS2022 this week!
⚙️Nervos’ Senior Blockchain Engineer & Dev Relations Daniel will be on a panel discussing Interoperability: Challenges & Opportunities panel (April 13th)
⚡Come say hello at the Nervos booth (April 13th & 14th)

Re: Common Knowledge Base Aka Universal Passport by aka12(m): 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
The relay hackathon at the #Web3 World Championship is all about creating and marketing a #dApp on the #Nervos blockchain EVM Compatible L2 testnet

You can do this individually or get teamed up with other participants.

Win and get:
1st place - USD12K
2nd place - USD7.5K

Prizes are distributed in $CKB tokens

Join us on Nervos Africa Telegram using the link on my signature

Re: Common Knowledge Base Aka Universal Passport by aka12(m): 11:07am On Apr 15, 2022
Don’t miss our Senior Blockchain Engineer & Dev Relations, Daniel on the � main stage at PBWS2022, 12:20-1PM CEST, discussing challenges and opportunities with interoperability!

Join us on Nervos Africa Telegram using my signature below

Re: Common Knowledge Base Aka Universal Passport by aka12(m): 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
#Nervo[/b]s is proud to be a sponsor of the Layer Two Amsterdam conference running on [b]April 19th and 20th!

We're looking forward to meeting many developers in our space who are working on exciting projects

Re: Common Knowledge Base Aka Universal Passport by aka12(m): 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
If you are in Amsterdam, you could just drop by for the conference and connect with other Nervosians and have fun.....

Re: Common Knowledge Base Aka Universal Passport by aka12(m): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2022
The first day of #LayerTwoAmsterdam has been an engaging, interactive experience filled with renowned speakers and interesting insights. More to come tomorrow!

Re: Common Knowledge Base Aka Universal Passport by aka12(m): 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
In the last couple of weeks, we’ve taken a look at ‘Why Nervos Works'. Starting with our Layer 1 and 2 and now moving onto #interoperability through a powerful multi-chain approach�

For more amazing offers, bounties, freebies and much more!!!! kindly Join us on Nervos Africa Telegram using my signature below

Re: Common Knowledge Base Aka Universal Passport by aka12(m): 11:44am On Apr 23, 2022
If you missed what Nervos’ Senior DevRel had to say about all things EVM in non-EVM chains, watch this video!�✨

On YouTube and Twitter, follow Nervos and subscribe to get notifications on weekly bounties, freebies, airdrops, Hackathons and much more.

Join us on Nervos Africa Telegram using my signature below..

Re: Common Knowledge Base Aka Universal Passport by aka12(m): 10:55am On Apr 25, 2022
Weekly roundup!✨
#Nervos was at the Layer Two Amsterdam conference this week!
Find out more about the #Web3 World Championship 100M dash event here

Re: Common Knowledge Base Aka Universal Passport by aka12(m): 8:19am On Apr 26, 2022
The #Web3 World Championship #hackathon is in its final weeks, and we want to know what you are building on #Nervos?

Re: Common Knowledge Base Aka Universal Passport by aka12(m): 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
#Nervos’ major protocol update, which is live on testnet, will be launching on Nervos L1 CKB Mainnet “Mirana” real soon!

Stay updated with the rollout here � http://
mirana.ckbapp.dev - Happening in less than 2 weeks!

Re: Common Knowledge Base Aka Universal Passport by aka12(m): 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
#BlockchainDev’s, there’s still time left to create your #dApp and launch it on the #Nervos blockchain.

Join the Marathon hackathon now and stand a chance to win up to $15K

Re: Common Knowledge Base Aka Universal Passport by aka12(m): 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
Nervos' Hashing it Out sessions are back with a new and improved format!

This time, we’ll be releasing monthly Youtube audio episodes from our team that cover the latest updates from Nervos

Additionally, we’ll hold ad hoc Twitter Spaces for upcoming partnerships, new launches and tech updates so you don’t miss any of the fun happening.

To Learn more more, join us on Nervos Africa Telegram using my signature below

Re: Common Knowledge Base Aka Universal Passport by aka12(m): 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
The first episode of our new Hashing It Out is now live! Tune in as we chat about the latest upgrades coming soon to our Nervos Layer 1 called "Mirana" and more!

Re: Common Knowledge Base Aka Universal Passport by aka12(m): 7:34pm On May 01, 2022
#AskNervos
How long does it take for transfers between Neuron wallet and exchanges to complete?

Exchanges vary heavily on their policies and processes, but most exchanges will release funds within 1 hour of placing a request.

If you do not see your funds in an expected time frame, you can optionally check on the Nervos Explorer to see if a transaction was created �
explorer.nervos .org( pls close the space Inbetween Nervos and .org)

If you still have a problem, you should contact the exchange to have them look into it. Nervos has no control over exchanges, and does not have the ability to resolve problems.

Re: Common Knowledge Base Aka Universal Passport by aka12(m): 3:33pm On May 07, 2022
Few short days remaining until the launch of the L1 Mainnet “Mirana”! #NervosCommunity are you as excited as we are?

This is the first Major Protocol Upgrade since the initial Nervos Network 2019 Mainnet “Lina” launch!

Re: Common Knowledge Base Aka Universal Passport by aka12(m): 5:47pm On May 08, 2022
Join us on Nervos Africa Telegram using my signature below for more updates

Re: Common Knowledge Base Aka Universal Passport by aka12(m): 5:16pm On May 11, 2022
The #Nervos L1 Mainnet ""Mirana"" introduces state-of-the-art #blockchain technology to allow #developers to build better #dApps on our L1�

Learn more about the features of what the Major Upgrade has to offer, join us on Nervos Africa Telegram using my signature below.

More in-depth articles are coming soon!�
Re: Common Knowledge Base Aka Universal Passport by aka12(m): 7:06pm On May 13, 2022
Come join us on #Twitter Spaces for an #AMA next Monday with #Nervos’ Chief Architect, Jan, as we discuss the Major Protocol Upgrade L1 “Mirana”!

Learn how it will pave the way for the future of #blockchain technology.

May 16th
⏰ 11AM ETM

Join us on Nervos Nigeria Telegram using my signature below

Re: Common Knowledge Base Aka Universal Passport by aka12(m): 5:54pm On May 15, 2022
Wondering how to describe 'What is #Nervos?' whenever you get asked the question❓

We've got you covered with the ultimate elevator pitch right here on Nervos Nigeria Telegram by just clicking my signature...

Re: Common Knowledge Base Aka Universal Passport by aka12(m): 5:11pm On May 17, 2022
#Nervos #Giveaway - Win 10x SafePal customised hard #wallets!

To win:
1️⃣ Quote retweet and tell us 1 reason why you are a #ProudCKBHolder
2️⃣ Use tags $CKB #CKBHolder #ILoveCKB
3️⃣ Follow @nervosnetwork @nervosevents on Twitter
4️⃣ Tag 3 friends

More details https:. //forms.gle/vYZipK28f4xid6Wy5

Re: Common Knowledge Base Aka Universal Passport by aka12(m): 8:46pm On May 19, 2022
Researcher and editor at #BlockBeatsChina, Jack Xiong, interviewed the UniPass team to cover everything from project introduction and positioning down to financing.

Learn more about[b] #UniPass[/b] and how their #DIDs are necessary in #Web3 https://
medium.com/@nervosnetwork/a-conversation-with-unipass-your-free-web3-account-ce5ed52f73bc

Re: Common Knowledge Base Aka Universal Passport by aka12(m): 4:09pm On May 27, 2022
#Nervos is excited to introduce our new ecosystem partner @wallet_guard, a grant recipient part of #BuildClub

What is the function of #WalletGuard
It's an open-source #Chrome extension that keeps users safe and has an allowlist of popular #Web3 projects, so you don't have to worry about getting phished—protecting users from phishing attacks.

Try it https://
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/wallet-guard/pdgbckgdncnhihllonhnjbdoighgpimk

Read the Wallet Guard documentation https://
github.com/mindofmar/wallet-guard

Show some love
Twitter: https:// twitter.com/wallet_guard
Discord: https:// discord.com/invite/cM8USCesnd

join us on Nervos Africa Telegram using my signature below
https:///NervosAfrica

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Earn $300 Daily With Or Without A Website And Without A Product / JUMIA: THE 'OUT OF STOCK SCAM' / Where In Lagos Can I Find Wholesale Food Colouring For Cake Decorating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.