Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,017 members, 7,806,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Planning To Leave Nigeria Advice Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Planning To Leave Nigeria Advice Needed (1753 Views)

JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately / Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) / $120,000 To Leave Nigeria Or 450,000 Naira Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning To Leave Nigeria Advice Needed by skylane: 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
planning to leave Nigeria advice needed,I am a young guy,just with ssce certificate I am financial market trader, I currently have up to 3 million in account,please i will like to know the country abroad I can go and easily get a school or survive modestly,I need suggestion please,

1 Like

Re: Planning To Leave Nigeria Advice Needed by qwertyboss(m): 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
skylane:
planning to leave Nigeria advice needed,I am a young guy,just with ssce certificate I am financial market trader, I currently have up to 3 million in account,please i will like to know the country abroad I can go and easily get a school or survive modestly,I need suggestion please,
Canada
But I have a friend in Ukraine who is running an education consultancy for people willing to study, he help process your visas, admissions and all necessary documents...
He's a doctor, we study together during our secondary school years...
Call me: 090six38two9seven11 if you are interested in Ukraine, I will refer you

Re: Planning To Leave Nigeria Advice Needed by qwertyboss(m): 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
skylane:
I will like to know about your financial trading please.
Been trading for long without success...
If you are willing to help with anything please kindly reach out to me on Telegram@econzults
Thanks
Re: Planning To Leave Nigeria Advice Needed by skylane: 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2022
qwertyboss:

If you are willing to help with anything please kindly reach out to me on Telegram@econzults
Thanks
Canada? what way please
Re: Planning To Leave Nigeria Advice Needed by qwertyboss(m): 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2022
skylane:
Canada? what way please
You need TOEFL or IELTS to apply for admission in one of their universities, once you get the admission other documents will be easier to process
Re: Planning To Leave Nigeria Advice Needed by skylane: 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
qwertyboss:

You need TOEFL or IELTS to apply for admission in one of their universities, once you get the admission other documents will be easier to process
like how much total can it cost
Re: Planning To Leave Nigeria Advice Needed by qwertyboss(m): 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
skylane:
Depends on the university,
The good thing is you can just migrate as a worker, since you are a trader you will get along over there with better minds and find a college or university to enroll after acclimatizing with the new environment
Re: Planning To Leave Nigeria Advice Needed by qwertyboss(m): 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
skylane:
If you are serious about this get your passport and NDLEA clearance report ready
Re: Planning To Leave Nigeria Advice Needed by ednut1(m): 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
skylane:
ignore that guy he is only a deceiver. With only waec it will be hard immigrating to any better country, why not do your bsc in open university or a private university and japa later, bsc in Canada is expensive and 3m cant take you there. Be strategic and dont go end up in places like north cyprus, malaysia or even dubai ( as dubai is now red for Nigerians).

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planning To Leave Nigeria Advice Needed by skylane: 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2022
qwertyboss:

Depends on the university,
The good thing is you can just migrate as a worker, since you are a trader you will get along over there with better minds and find a college or university to enroll after acclimatizing with the new environment
OK I just need where I can migrate too that us safe and easy for my line for biz
Re: Planning To Leave Nigeria Advice Needed by skylane: 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
ednut1:
ignore that guy he is only a deceiver. With only waec it will be hard immigrating to any better country, why not do your bsc in open university or a private university and japa later, bsc in Canada is expensive and 3m cant take you there. Be strategic and dont go end up in places like north cyprus, malaysia or even dubai ( as dubai is now red for Nigerians).
do you know of any other country apart from the USA Canada UK Australia one can get something close?
Re: Planning To Leave Nigeria Advice Needed by Ibk2020: 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2022
skylane:
Canada? what way please
8 million can't get you to Canada
5 million can't get you to u.k
But 3 million can get you to Germany, Norway, South Africa, Ukraine (don't go there), Ireland, Portugal and other poor Europe countries

2 Likes

Re: Planning To Leave Nigeria Advice Needed by ednut1(m): 10:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
skylane:
do you know of any other country apart from the USA Canada UK Australia one can get something close?
no
Re: Planning To Leave Nigeria Advice Needed by Gerrard59(m): 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
skylane:

BSc programs in the developed world are very expensive, especially for a foreigner. So, what do you do? Opt for a good and affordable private university, study a non-competitive course, try to get good grades (a 2'1 is OK), graduate and japa. While in school, amass enough funds (depends on how lucrative your trading and diversification of investments are) and go for graduate studies or apply for work visa (this depends on your course and industry).

skylane:

Where do you want to see a bachelor program that has a minimum of three years and a maximum of four years as duration that cost 3MN? Remember, you will pay tuition fees during those years and show evidence of living expenses for each year.

These things are commonsensical na!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Planning To Leave Nigeria Advice Needed by skylane: 12:17am On Feb 22, 2022
Ibk2020:

8 million can't get you to Canada
5 million can't get you to u.k
But 3 million can get you to Germany, Norway, South Africa, Ukraine (don't go there), Ireland, Portugal and other poor Europe countries
wow I am. interested about Norway and Germany, can you narrow which one is better
Re: Planning To Leave Nigeria Advice Needed by bastien: 3:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
skylane:
wow I am. interested about Norway and Germany, can you narrow which one is better
me too dey find country wey I wan japa too, but you can get a bsc certificate and still serve within some weeks here in naija
Re: Planning To Leave Nigeria Advice Needed by Davidganna10: 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
skylane:
3million can't get you to Germany and Norway you will need about 5.5million for Germany and 6million for Norway. And both countries are hard to migrate via student visa currently especially bachelor program.

If you can raise the money to 10 to 12 you can apply to Canada for one of their diploma programs.
Re: Planning To Leave Nigeria Advice Needed by cocolacec(m): 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
skylane:
OK I just need where I can migrate too that us safe and easy for my line for biz
You can try seeking admission in Norway,France at tuition free schools.You can also develop yourself in Programming,with this IT skill you can seek a job and japa to any country of your choice.
Indians currently dominate the IT sector in Europe and America,
Re: Planning To Leave Nigeria Advice Needed by Originalsly: 7:39am On Feb 23, 2022
skylane:

I can see your desperation will lead to misery. Your N3m will disappear and you will be right there where you are.... bait is already being set and you are nibbling.

2 Likes

Re: Planning To Leave Nigeria Advice Needed by Mcslize: 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
qwertyboss:

Thanks

You are just a mile away from your breakthrough. You don't have the right knowledge, that's why you are losing.

How long have you been trading?
Re: Planning To Leave Nigeria Advice Needed by qwertyboss(m): 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
Mcslize:

You are just a mile away from your breakthrough. You don't have the right knowledge, that's why you are losing.

How long have you been trading?
5years
I do make profit but not consistently...
Descipline is my main problem
Re: Planning To Leave Nigeria Advice Needed by skylane: 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
Originalsly:

I can see your desperation will lead to misery. Your N3m will disappear and you will be right there where you are.... bait is already being set and you are nibbling.
I am not desperate am just planning a better future for my unborn kids

1 Like

Re: Planning To Leave Nigeria Advice Needed by Mcslize: 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
qwertyboss:

5years
I do make profit but not consistently...
Descipline is my main problem

That's a heck of years you've been in the industry. Some have been trading for 10yrs but are still struggling making consistent profits.

You just have to get your psychology, risk management and technical analysis skills right.
Re: Planning To Leave Nigeria Advice Needed by qwertyboss(m): 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
Mcslize:

That's a heck of years you've been in the industry. Some have been trading for 10yrs but are still struggling making consistent profits.

You just have to get your psychology, risk management and technical analysis skills right.
Sure
Re: Planning To Leave Nigeria Advice Needed by ajayidebo: 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
If you are within 20-25, you can try Bulgaria. They've not been kind on BSc applications recently tho. I can also guide you anyway.

skylane:
Re: Planning To Leave Nigeria Advice Needed by skylane: 12:26am On Mar 02, 2023
ajayidebo:
If you are within 20-25, you can try Bulgaria. They've not been kind on BSc applications recently tho. I can also guide you anyway.

my brother just applied for a uni in Bulgaria dey did his online interview (motivational) he just conducted his exam yesterday but we still awaiting thier reply
Re: Planning To Leave Nigeria Advice Needed by ajayidebo: 6:23am On Mar 02, 2023
That's good

skylane:
my brother just applied for a uni in Bulgaria dey did his online interview (motivational) he just conducted his exam yesterday but we still awaiting thier reply
Re: Planning To Leave Nigeria Advice Needed by Kingofhoes: 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
ednut1:
do you reckon it's feasible to work and pay my way through a degree in a cheap canadian university? My living cost will be handled by my aunt

(1) (Reply)

How Easy Is Getting A South African Visa With The Ecowas Passport? / Can A Foreigner Go In To Nigeria? / I Am Coming To Lagos For 1st Time - Nl Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.