Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Gunmen Attack Enugu Commissioner, Chidi Aroh, Two Policemen Shot Dead - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Attack Enugu Commissioner, Chidi Aroh, Two Policemen Shot Dead (607 Views)

2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) / Policemen Shot A Man Inside 4matic 300 In Asaba, Carried Away His Dead Body / Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Attack Enugu Commissioner, Chidi Aroh, Two Policemen Shot Dead by Tracka: 6:16am On Feb 22, 2022
Enugu State Commissioner for lands, Hon. Chidi Aroh escaped assassination attempt in Anambra state yesterday, Feb. 21.

Salemgists gathered that the Commissioner escaped death after his car was attacked by unknown Gunmen.

It was learnt that two of his police orderlie were gunned down by the invading gunmen during the attack. Officers killed were identified as Inspector David Adabu and one Inspector Solomon.

According to sources, the incident happened after they were allegedly ambushed by the gunmen while returning from a visit to Anambra State.

Source: https://salemgists.com/gunmen-attack-enugu-commissioner-chidi-aroh-two-policemen-shot-dad/

Lalasticlala

Mynd44, Dominique

Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Commissioner, Chidi Aroh, Two Policemen Shot Dead by Aonkuuse(m): 6:18am On Feb 22, 2022
It will surely get to everyone
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Commissioner, Chidi Aroh, Two Policemen Shot Dead by athaboi(f): 6:20am On Feb 22, 2022
Land na serious business in the East.... maybe he don go revoke somebody's land documents
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Commissioner, Chidi Aroh, Two Policemen Shot Dead by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:30am On Feb 22, 2022
Government officials are not safe in the east.
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Commissioner, Chidi Aroh, Two Policemen Shot Dead by NOC1(m): 6:31am On Feb 22, 2022
athaboi:
Land na serious business in the East.... maybe he don go revoke somebody's land documents

Is land a more serious business in the East than West?

Let us continue deceiving ourselves, We go get Sense at last.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Commissioner, Chidi Aroh, Two Policemen Shot Dead by edmaraja: 6:40am On Feb 22, 2022
RIP to the dead.....but then I just remembered how many innocent, unarmed, protesters were killed by police in the east so I take my RIP back....... If you kill by the gun, you die by the gun.
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Commissioner, Chidi Aroh, Two Policemen Shot Dead by Flexherbal(m): 6:59am On Feb 22, 2022
Unknown gunmen is becoming a thing in this country and that shouldn’t be the case. RIP to the dead.
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Commissioner, Chidi Aroh, Two Policemen Shot Dead by decatalyst(m): 7:23am On Feb 22, 2022
Aonkuuse:

This your statement is very insensitive!

Is the senseless killings Santa gift that must reach everyone?

Must we continue to soak the lands with blood?
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Commissioner, Chidi Aroh, Two Policemen Shot Dead by youngsahito(m): 7:29am On Feb 22, 2022
edmaraja:
RIP to the dead.....but then I just remembered how many innocent, unarmed, protesters were killed by police in the east so I take my RIP back....... If you kill by the gun, you die by the gun.
are your ipob still innocent. Killing people in the name of your useless biafra
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Commissioner, Chidi Aroh, Two Policemen Shot Dead by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 22, 2022
Kidnapping and human parts canibalism business is booming for ESN and Ipob.

Easterners keep clapping for them grin

Even if the entire East burns down, we move on.
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Commissioner, Chidi Aroh, Two Policemen Shot Dead by edmaraja: 7:36am On Feb 22, 2022
youngsahito:
are your ipob still innocent. Killing people in the name of your useless biafra
When they were innocent and unarmed people just agitating peacefully for their republic, you sent your murderous policemen and soldiers to kill them with guns so why should I waste my RIP on those killer policemen and soldiers when they start getting killed in return? If you kill by the gun, you die by the gun.
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Commissioner, Chidi Aroh, Two Policemen Shot Dead by edmaraja: 7:39am On Feb 22, 2022
Aonkuuse:
As it has already gotten to benue

https://www.nairaland.com/6994611/herdsmen-strike-again-benue-kill#110372014

https://www.nairaland.com/6993260/terrorists-kill-five-residents-fresh

May the evil you wish others continue to consume you and your people.
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Commissioner, Chidi Aroh, Two Policemen Shot Dead by paulolee(m): 7:42am On Feb 22, 2022
politics is a very dirty game...almost all these top politicians don jazz up
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Commissioner, Chidi Aroh, Two Policemen Shot Dead by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:37am On Feb 22, 2022
wetin him go do dia? and he even went with police. some government workers i knw don remove govt official plate number 4rm dia car. security is zero in dis country. all man 4 himself.
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Commissioner, Chidi Aroh, Two Policemen Shot Dead by onome2013: 9:47am On Feb 22, 2022
Innocent police being slaughtered leaving their children and wife to suffer. Those of you involved on this wicked act, what are your benefits. We all shall reap whatever we sow. RIP, great officers.
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Commissioner, Chidi Aroh, Two Policemen Shot Dead by Fadafada231(m): 10:06am On Feb 22, 2022
How he take escape? He disappeared? Lucky him..
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Commissioner, Chidi Aroh, Two Policemen Shot Dead by MoneyGoDrop: 10:10am On Feb 22, 2022
How do these politicians escape assassination while their security operatives and drivers are killed? Being a politician's driver in the east is fast becoming a dangerous job.
Re: Gunmen Attack Enugu Commissioner, Chidi Aroh, Two Policemen Shot Dead by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 22, 2022
edmaraja:

When they were innocent and unarmed people just agitating peacefully for their republic, you sent your murderous policemen and soldiers to kill them with guns so why should I waste my RIP on those killer policemen and soldiers when they start getting killed in return? If you kill by the gun, you die by the gun.
Yes o, they keep killing their mothers and fathers...make una continue, we love the movie grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping Underage Boys / Teacher Defiles 8-year-old Girl In Kebbi / Robber Shoot Three Police Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.